Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,962 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Peace Hyde Covers Dream Magazine (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peace Hyde Covers Dream Magazine (photos) (43696 Views)

Peace Hyde Covers Nu People Magazine / Don Jazzy's Crush Peace Hyde Said Yes! (Photo) / Peace Hyde: Meet Ghana's Reporter With The 'Baddest' Curves (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Hyde Covers Dream Magazine (photos) by Ikenna0009(m): 4:26pm On Dec 18, 2015
Flaunt it now,when u get old you'll know d gravity of those commodity
Re: Peace Hyde Covers Dream Magazine (photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 18, 2015
RickRichards:

What do you mean by "handle"?

Am coming undecided
Re: Peace Hyde Covers Dream Magazine (photos) by princeonx: 4:31pm On Dec 18, 2015
Scammer:

Una dn high,
You guys call that fat if this is the definition of fat than i love fat ladies
Mtcheew

Actually, calling her fat is giving her some kind of shape!!
She is shapeless! Bcox she wear tight cloths? Wait make she remove the hold me together wey she wear for both up and down!
Re: Peace Hyde Covers Dream Magazine (photos) by Scammer(m): 4:33pm On Dec 18, 2015
princeonx:

Actually, calling her fat is giving her some kind of shape!!
She is shapeless! Bcox she wear tight cloths? Wait make she remove the hold me together wey she wear!
lmfao
I know that her boobs are not firm,
But the ass is real
Re: Peace Hyde Covers Dream Magazine (photos) by doveda: 4:34pm On Dec 18, 2015
rman:
When did fat become curvy? Her unclothedness will be disgusting.

She is not asking you out, is she?

1 Like

Re: Peace Hyde Covers Dream Magazine (photos) by princeonx: 4:34pm On Dec 18, 2015
Scammer:

lmfao
I know that her boobs are not firm,
But the ass is real

Olboy leave that thing oh! We know difference between. Rain and sprinkled water! grin
And btw what do you mean you know? Lol how u take know? Abi you chop winch! Lol
Re: Peace Hyde Covers Dream Magazine (photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 18, 2015
Ukwu, big behind, gluteus maximus is all I see and I like them all!
Re: Peace Hyde Covers Dream Magazine (photos) by femi4: 4:38pm On Dec 18, 2015
Speechless3:
Who can handle this ?
jamb question

1 Like

Re: Peace Hyde Covers Dream Magazine (photos) by Scammer(m): 4:39pm On Dec 18, 2015
princeonx:

Olboy leave that thing oh! We know difference between. Rain and sprinkled water! grin
And btw what do you mean you know? Lol how u take knoiw? Abi you chop winch! Lol
By the looks of the boobs we shall know them, i bet my two Balls that her boobs are fallen
Re: Peace Hyde Covers Dream Magazine (photos) by demsid(m): 4:40pm On Dec 18, 2015
Scammer:

Una dn high,
Mtcheew

scammer na you. how we take sure say this additional picture way u bring no b fake.
Re: Peace Hyde Covers Dream Magazine (photos) by prideofscience: 4:42pm On Dec 18, 2015
U ask those Eko market women the outprint of Big ass and boo. @5oyrs u just sit at one point due over load cry
Re: Peace Hyde Covers Dream Magazine (photos) by AfroKnight: 4:46pm On Dec 18, 2015
Lawd save me from Karishika!
Re: Peace Hyde Covers Dream Magazine (photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 18, 2015
Speechless3:

Am coming undecided

It's I'm or I am coming. undecided tongue
Re: Peace Hyde Covers Dream Magazine (photos) by Seculent: 5:01pm On Dec 18, 2015
princeonx:
This lady is simply fat! Period.
That one is fat like that? You don't even know the meaning of fat.
Re: Peace Hyde Covers Dream Magazine (photos) by RaptorX: 5:01pm On Dec 18, 2015
Scammer:

Una dn high,
Mtcheew

Don't mind all this young kids, they can't handle this kind of load. See better front and back. When this lady was featured on an American online site, come and see compliments lol.
Re: Peace Hyde Covers Dream Magazine (photos) by Scammer(m): 5:03pm On Dec 18, 2015
RaptorX:
Don't mind all this young kids, see better front and back. When this lady was featured on an American online site, come and see compliments lol.
Correct Guy wey sabi beta thing
Re: Peace Hyde Covers Dream Magazine (photos) by lepasharon(f): 5:17pm On Dec 18, 2015
Is she wearing a waist trainer?
Re: Peace Hyde Covers Dream Magazine (photos) by dapizy02(m): 5:21pm On Dec 18, 2015
Curve? Is it d curve 2 she is having on her hand?
Re: Peace Hyde Covers Dream Magazine (photos) by Guyman02: 5:23pm On Dec 18, 2015
For ladies believing the almighty for curves dont give up

Re: Peace Hyde Covers Dream Magazine (photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 5:31pm On Dec 18, 2015
What's all dizzzzzz....matter everywhere
Re: Peace Hyde Covers Dream Magazine (photos) by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 5:39pm On Dec 18, 2015
rman:
When did fat become curvy? Her unclothedness will be disgusting.
comot there una just dey yarn anyhow, the babe is on point whether na nigerian, ghanian or even ivorian.........make una appreciate am jor!
Re: Peace Hyde Covers Dream Magazine (photos) by Boyooosa(m): 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2015
All I see is 'Massive Hip' and 'Bloody Tank'. Where is the Curve? shocked
Re: Peace Hyde Covers Dream Magazine (photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 18, 2015
waist trainer things....
Re: Peace Hyde Covers Dream Magazine (photos) by LoveJesus87(m): 6:02pm On Dec 18, 2015
Speechless3:
Who can handle this ?
With Pleasure grin
Re: Peace Hyde Covers Dream Magazine (photos) by STILESGANG: 6:10pm On Dec 18, 2015
Disgusting,what is sexy about this huge piece of junks
Re: Peace Hyde Covers Dream Magazine (photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 6:29pm On Dec 18, 2015
Put her in cediland and not nairaland
Re: Peace Hyde Covers Dream Magazine (photos) by princeonx: 6:33pm On Dec 18, 2015
Seculent:
That one is fat like that? You don't even know the meaning of fat.
Yes, that's FAT but maybe not to you or where you came from and pls tell me the meaning of fat.
Fyi, if you can't comfortably sit on a plane without disturbing the person next to you, you're damn fat!
Re: Peace Hyde Covers Dream Magazine (photos) by MrCork: 6:34pm On Dec 18, 2015
arena2007:
For the December 2015 issue of Dream Magazine, Peace looks on fire in the editorial shoot styled by leading Ghanaian designers Christie Brown and Poqua Poqua.

There is no doubt that Peace is a beauty as a redhead, as the gorgeous TV star and ForbesAfrica correspondent looks edgy, bold and chic slaying in the shots! Recently revealed as one of the 50 most influential Ghanaians, Peace Hyde graces the December issue profiling the founder of Aim Higher Africa in an engaging tell it all interview where the beautiful media personality shares her inspiring journey in entertainment and her passion for building the next generation of young entrepreneurs to aid in the development of Africa.

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2015/12/peace-hyde-dazzles-on-cover-of-dream-magazine.html

. ..curve how?...is she lightskin?.....they dont hav gym in Ghana? ....she looooklike hippponpotamuss!! ( no ofeense) angry
Re: Peace Hyde Covers Dream Magazine (photos) by misspicy(f): 6:35pm On Dec 18, 2015
Daslim180:
I must confess, I love that her smile...... But this lady carry front small o ( Forgive me o Baba Loke)
oniranu tongue
Re: Peace Hyde Covers Dream Magazine (photos) by Daslim180(m): 6:37pm On Dec 18, 2015
misspicy:
oniranu tongue
Madam which level
Re: Peace Hyde Covers Dream Magazine (photos) by misspicy(f): 6:38pm On Dec 18, 2015
Daslim180:

Madam which level
oga na only her chest your eyes see? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zzini Model Sophie Augustine Dazzles With Sarah Smith Lifestyle Collections. / Eniola Badmus: "I Am Not 39, I Am 33" / E-Money Gifts Regina Daniels With N500,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.