Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

One Day To Go! The Coolest Party Of The Year Courtesy Of MTN Music+ Is Tomorrow! - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / One Day To Go! The Coolest Party Of The Year Courtesy Of MTN Music+ Is Tomorrow! (627 Views)

40th Birthday Party Of The Odufuye Triplets (Photos) / Nosa Khare: 1-year-old Birthday Party Of An Edo Prince / Pictures From The Birthday Party Of A Female Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Day To Go! The Coolest Party Of The Year Courtesy Of MTN Music+ Is Tomorrow! by NoobSaibot1: 3:44pm On Dec 18, 2015
It’s only one day to go for the coolest party of the year-. In case you don’t know the biggest noiseless party in Nigeria is set to go down tomorrow at the King’s College Annex, Victoria Island by 7pm.

So what’s the party about? MTN is re-launching its digital music service- Music+ App with this one-of-a-kind party- the noiseless party. And it promises to be breathtaking, exciting, fun and optimum entertainment!

Brace yourself because it’s a party like you’ve never witnessed before! It will blow your mind! Stars like Falzthebahdguy, Davido, Don Jazzy, Harrysong, Kcee, Dr Sid, Tiwa Savage, Tekno and the MTN Project Fame stars like Jeff, Geoffrey, Monica, Emmaculate, Shola will be thrilling you in a unique way.

Then you’ll also be part of a unique experience of the noiseless party!

But to attend this party, you need a key! You need to get your own key to access this party. Here’s how you can get your own key. Simply tweet at @MTNNG on Twitter and Instagram with the hashtag, #MusicIsTheKey; tell them what music means to you and how it has helped you unlock closed doors. It’s that simple.

So, grab your phone and get tweeting! Get started in the quest for that key to unlock your world of fun this season. For more info, please follow @MTNNG on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

Hurry, there aren’t many keys left!

(1) (Reply)

2015 Lagos Countdown: Please Give Me Info. / What Do You Think About Olamide's #olic2 Live / My Grandma Sold Fruit To Make Sure I Obtain My Masters Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.