Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,516 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Check-out 10 Nigerian Celebrities Married To White Husbands - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check-out 10 Nigerian Celebrities Married To White Husbands (1386 Views)

Eki Osagie Transformed To White By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (photos) / 10 Nigerian Celebrities Married To White Husbands / 10 Nigerian Celebrities Married To White Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check-out 10 Nigerian Celebrities Married To White Husbands by 36posts: 5:35pm On Dec 18, 2015

Nigerian celebrities have given inter-racial marriage a try and it has worked out well for some. In fact, unlike in the past when the practice was heavily frowned at, these days, most celebrities no longer give it a second thought before proudly settling down with their foreign partners.

Increasingly, and in greater numbers, Nigerian female and male celebrities are breaking the barriers by marrying non-Nigerian men and women. In droves, they are marrying Caribbean nationals, White-Americans and African-Americans.
Below is a carefully selected list of actresses who against all odds found love in the arms of white men and equally embraced their foreign cultures.

10. Chioma Toplis and Andrew Toplis (British)

Once upon a time, the media was awash with the rumour that the marriage of Nollywood busty actress and model; Chioma Toplis was heading for the rocks.

However, she debunked the incessant rumours trailing her marriage claiming her Oyibo husband would commit suicide if she leaves him.
Since the Abia State born actress came to limelight after settling down with Andrew Toplis, a UK born Engineer, she has been battling with allegations of unstable marriage.

But the big, bold and beautiful mother of three (two girls and a boy) with a towering height is never tired of defending her home, which she described as the type any woman could dream of.
How she is coping with foreign in-laws? Hear her, “I don’t have any problem with his family. My mother-in-law died when I had my daughter in 1998 and my father-in-law also died four years ago. They used to come and stay with us during Christmas period. I never had any problem with them before they died. My husband has only one sister who lives in Cyprus.”

2. Anita Hogan and Ted Mak (Dutch)

Precisely, October 18, 2006, few friends and family members of Anita Hogan, a star of Nigeria’s TV reality show, The Gulder Ultimate Search, gathered at the registry of Eti Osa Local Government Area in Ikoyi, Lagos for her wedding.

Indeed, it was a great turning point for the dark-skinned actress amidst the nude pictures scandal that almost cost her life.
In fact, it was a shocking development that instantly wrecked the career of the sensational actress, who even threatened to commit suicide.

Fortunately for her, the aged man at the center of the scandalous pictures eventually walked her down the aisle and they now have awesome kids together.

http://36posts.com/2015/12/10-nigerian-celebrities-married-to-white-husbands/
Re: Check-out 10 Nigerian Celebrities Married To White Husbands by yusaze: 5:40pm On Dec 18, 2015
beautiful... tongue
Re: Check-out 10 Nigerian Celebrities Married To White Husbands by 36posts: 5:44pm On Dec 18, 2015
grin
Re: Check-out 10 Nigerian Celebrities Married To White Husbands by ammyluv2002(f): 5:50pm On Dec 18, 2015
Ufoma all the way
Re: Check-out 10 Nigerian Celebrities Married To White Husbands by 36posts: 5:55pm On Dec 18, 2015
sad
Re: Check-out 10 Nigerian Celebrities Married To White Husbands by 36pists: 2:00pm On Dec 19, 2015
sad
Re: Check-out 10 Nigerian Celebrities Married To White Husbands by 36pists: 2:31pm On Dec 19, 2015
grin
Re: Check-out 10 Nigerian Celebrities Married To White Husbands by 36pists: 5:36pm On Dec 21, 2015
cry cry
Re: Check-out 10 Nigerian Celebrities Married To White Husbands by 36posts: 1:57pm On Dec 22, 2015
tongue
Re: Check-out 10 Nigerian Celebrities Married To White Husbands by 36posts: 3:11pm On Dec 22, 2015
kiss
Re: Check-out 10 Nigerian Celebrities Married To White Husbands by 36posts: 3:23pm On Dec 22, 2015
kiss//
Re: Check-out 10 Nigerian Celebrities Married To White Husbands by drnairalov: 3:31pm On Dec 22, 2015
first pix i like
Re: Check-out 10 Nigerian Celebrities Married To White Husbands by 36posts: 6:02pm On Dec 28, 2015
grin
Re: Check-out 10 Nigerian Celebrities Married To White Husbands by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 11, 2016
cry cry
Re: Check-out 10 Nigerian Celebrities Married To White Husbands by 36posts: 12:54pm On Jan 14, 2016
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu Receives Relationship Advice From Toke Makinwa And Funke Akindele / 5 Igbo Stereotypes Every Nigerian Must Drop / 8 Successful Famous Nigerian Actors & Actresses In Hollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.