Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,239 members, 7,829,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Toyin Aimakhu Receives Relationship Advice From Toke Makinwa And Funke Akindele - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu Receives Relationship Advice From Toke Makinwa And Funke Akindele (1387 Views)

Lota Chukwu 'KIKI' Opens Up On Beef Between Toyo Baby And Funke Akindele / Photos From Toke Makinwa's Slumber Party / 21 Things I Learnt From Toke Makinwa's 'on Becoming' Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Aimakhu Receives Relationship Advice From Toke Makinwa And Funke Akindele by goldmynetv: 10:15am On Mar 07, 2016
The popular yoruba actress, Toyin Aimakhu who just recently broke up with socialite, Seun Egbegbe took to her Instagram page to thank Funke Akindele and Toke Makinwa for their advice.

VISIT: http://playground.ng/toyin-aimakhu-receives-relationship-advice-from-toke-makinwa-and-funke-akindele/

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Receives Relationship Advice From Toke Makinwa And Funke Akindele by chocolateme(f): 10:16am On Mar 07, 2016
Always on news, I don tire
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Receives Relationship Advice From Toke Makinwa And Funke Akindele by kilode100(f): 10:19am On Mar 07, 2016
Toke and funke for advice?.. No wonder she keeps messing up!..

Losers, That's what they are jawe!

13 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Receives Relationship Advice From Toke Makinwa And Funke Akindele by cruzita(f): 10:22am On Mar 07, 2016
kilode100:
Toke and funke for advice?.. No wonder she keeps messing up!..

Losers, That's what they are jawe!
lol the thing tire me ooo
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Receives Relationship Advice From Toke Makinwa And Funke Akindele by vizkiz: 10:29am On Mar 07, 2016
is it me or do they all have one thing in common

You haven't removed the dirt in your eye and you are trying to advice someone else... these women seem confused to me undecided

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Receives Relationship Advice From Toke Makinwa And Funke Akindele by naijaboiy: 10:38am On Mar 07, 2016
Please make yourself relevant in your movies and not on the media.

Thanks!
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Receives Relationship Advice From Toke Makinwa And Funke Akindele by kowema(f): 11:18am On Mar 07, 2016
Lol....Irony!.
Birds of the same feather, Na the same mama born them
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Receives Relationship Advice From Toke Makinwa And Funke Akindele by opeyemiieblog(m): 12:44pm On Mar 07, 2016
advice ke? abajo

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Photos : Meet This Yoruba Man Who Bleaches; fix nails & eye lashes / Photos: E-money Meets Custom Boss, Rochas Okorocha And Others / Trump's Supporters Blast Rihanna For Using The American Flag To Wrap Her Dreads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.