Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

I Don't Know How To Cook! - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Don't Know How To Cook! (3685 Views)

10 Ways You Didn’t Know To Cook An Egg / My Fiancee Doesn't Know How To Cook / I Dont Know How To Cook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Know How To Cook! by Gabry(f): 2:02am On Jul 14, 2009
Na waaa!!! Thats not funny abeg! angry

Ok, see picture below to learn more about Wishbone and Oyster of the chicken

Re: I Don't Know How To Cook! by Ejadamen(f): 10:56am On Jul 14, 2009
Gabry you have time o! Brein, veg soups are different. Find out the name of the one u like eating and report back. wink
Re: I Don't Know How To Cook! by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 14, 2009
fg
Re: I Don't Know How To Cook! by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 14, 2009
cheesy cheesy

anywiays, that good to know! i'll look into it more, later.

@ Ejadamen.

I really dont know the names of the soups,   angry undecided you list them for me so i can make my pick.  wink
Re: I Don't Know How To Cook! by Gabry(f): 1:26pm On Jul 14, 2009
Ejadamen:

Gabry you have time o! Brein, veg soups are different. Find out the name of the one u like eating and report back. wink

heheh I got the pictures in my system when I was studying culinary before and all i have to do is just insert in the words sha. wink
Re: I Don't Know How To Cook! by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 14, 2009
Gabry:

shocked   shocked  shocked U mean to say you dont know the chicken parts  Than u chop chicken here and there you no fit ask which part be that abi? Na waaa! I think u will know this if you cook or you slaughter chicken yaself. Anyways, heres a picture of the Basic parts of a chicken.

If u dont know the chicken parts, guess you will not know that the chicken has oyster and also a Wish Bone. sad embarassed cry

Gabry,
Na wa for you oo  shocked shocked Must the whole of Nairaland know that BreIN' does'nt  know of Chicken Wish Bone and Drumstick ?  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed how  you come cres t my  name put on that chicken.

i guess u eat  one every day., may be. (You could post some to me, u know wink grin )
Re: I Don't Know How To Cook! by Gabry(f): 2:21pm On Jul 14, 2009
Nahhhh. . . Cause Ive been cooking and cutting al ma life! Thats how I know.
Re: I Don't Know How To Cook! by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 14, 2009
Oh! Okies, am ready to learn and remember that why i manufactured this thread.
What are the uses and advantage of the wish bone thingy? ? angry
Re: I Don't Know How To Cook! by Gabry(f): 11:51pm On Jul 14, 2009
U get to make a wish and hope it comes true smiley
Re: I Don't Know How To Cook! by Nobody: 1:18am On Jul 15, 2009
Okay.
Re: I Don't Know How To Cook! by Gabry(f): 5:55am On Jul 15, 2009
But you need another person to do this wish. U both need to use your pinky finger to pull the wish bone. Whoever pulls the mnost part of it will get to make a wish.
Re: I Don't Know How To Cook! by ashaby(f): 12:15pm On Jul 15, 2009
na wa o!
Re: I Don't Know How To Cook! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 17, 2009
:d ;d

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Have Ever Eaten This, Then You Are Old (pic) / Please Where Can I Get Rosemary Leaves In Lagos / Fresh Mushrooms For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.