Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Ongoing Renovation Of Ooni Of Ife's Palace (Photos) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ongoing Renovation Of Ooni Of Ife's Palace (Photos) (48409 Views)

Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) / Ooni Ogunwusi Transforms His Ife Palace (photos) / Ooni Ogunwusi And His Wife Wuraola At His Palace (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ongoing Renovation Of Ooni Of Ife's Palace (Photos) by thefakestan: 7:36pm On Dec 18, 2015
Mc4larin:

Tell Baba God to pick up your call o!
Call for?
Re: Ongoing Renovation Of Ooni Of Ife's Palace (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 18, 2015
A new bottle for a new wine
Re: Ongoing Renovation Of Ooni Of Ife's Palace (Photos) by miqos02(m): 7:38pm On Dec 18, 2015
I have seen it
Re: Ongoing Renovation Of Ooni Of Ife's Palace (Photos) by scholes0(m): 7:38pm On Dec 18, 2015
chowlade:
Kabiyesi o eni keji orisa

this one is not ikeji Orisa anymore dear.
He is Omo Jesu now.
Re: Ongoing Renovation Of Ooni Of Ife's Palace (Photos) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 18, 2015
priscaoge:
That's d GOD FEARING KING!!!!!

For the fact that U still acknowledge GOD as the KING OF KINGS, the KING above all KINGS, May Ur reign be Long and peaceful

RESPECT!
Do you have an African King that does not believe that there is a supreme being
Even the Sultan of Sokoto bows and prays to Allah.
So no biggie.
Re: Ongoing Renovation Of Ooni Of Ife's Palace (Photos) by omobritiko: 7:38pm On Dec 18, 2015
scholes0:
Sellout Ooni
Supposed custodian of Yoruba traditions Who went to kneel in a colonial church.

Ahh ahh...This is 2015 and you still thinking like that?I wonder why you are writing in English,you should be writing in yoruba...Grow up and leave the Wise King alone...
Re: Ongoing Renovation Of Ooni Of Ife's Palace (Photos) by mathew95(m): 7:38pm On Dec 18, 2015
make them get security make people no pack acesecstor things run away
Re: Ongoing Renovation Of Ooni Of Ife's Palace (Photos) by scholes0(m): 7:39pm On Dec 18, 2015
omobritiko:

Ahh ahh...This is 2015 and you still thinking like that?I wonder why you are writing in English,you should be writing in yoruba...Grow up and leave the Wise King alone...

If I had my way I would be typing this in nothing but Yoruba.
But I do my best to keep my culture in every other way I can.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Renovation Of Ooni Of Ife's Palace (Photos) by priscaoge(f): 7:41pm On Dec 18, 2015
saxywale:

Is there any African King that does not believe that their is a supreme being

Dunno, his case is different cos he knelt down in the presence of GOD, THE SUPREME BEING which many people see as a taboo. Culture or no culture, he still respects that SUPREME BEING!
Re: Ongoing Renovation Of Ooni Of Ife's Palace (Photos) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 18, 2015
priscaoge:

Dunno, his case is different cos he knelt down in the presence of GOD, THE SUPREME BEING which many people see as a taboo.
But the Sultan of Sokoto also, kneels, bows and pray for Allah. I have not seen an African King that doesn't believe there is a supreme God.
Our Ooni was also in a mosque for jumat to kneel and pray to Allah before he proceeded to kneel in church.
Re: Ongoing Renovation Of Ooni Of Ife's Palace (Photos) by flokii: 7:44pm On Dec 18, 2015
chowlade:
wat orisa?.

make una let us hear word jare...
Re: Ongoing Renovation Of Ooni Of Ife's Palace (Photos) by chris4vic(f): 7:45pm On Dec 18, 2015
scholes0:
Sellout Ooni

Shame on you, so God is not bigger than nonsense yourba tradition you mention? Did Kabiyesi knelt for pastor? Ode oshi.....
Re: Ongoing Renovation Of Ooni Of Ife's Palace (Photos) by omobritiko: 7:46pm On Dec 18, 2015
scholes0:

If I had my way I would be typing this in nothing but Yoruba.
But I do my best to keep my culture in every other way I can.

IF YOU REALLY WANT TO KEEP YOUR CULTURE,YOU SHOULD HAVE STAYED AWAY FROM SCHOOL...

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Renovation Of Ooni Of Ife's Palace (Photos) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 18, 2015
chris4vic:

Shame on you, so God is not bigger than nonsense yourba tradition you mention? Did Kabiyesi knelt for pastor? Ode oshi.....
Common, use your God given sense na. The yoruba tradition also believes in the existence of God(eledumare).

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Renovation Of Ooni Of Ife's Palace (Photos) by scholes0(m): 7:47pm On Dec 18, 2015
chris4vic:

My Olodumare is not your white Jesus, that had to come via a slave raiding ship to manifest himself to Africans....Okay..
The white man have his God and I have Mine!!
Shame on You, not me!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Renovation Of Ooni Of Ife's Palace (Photos) by austynoh: 7:48pm On Dec 18, 2015
God bless you jor,the only ooni wey get sense.
Re: Ongoing Renovation Of Ooni Of Ife's Palace (Photos) by tgmservice: 7:49pm On Dec 18, 2015
Useless yellowbar bandits worshiping their fellow man that has nothing to offer
Re: Ongoing Renovation Of Ooni Of Ife's Palace (Photos) by scholes0(m): 7:49pm On Dec 18, 2015
omobritiko:

IF YOU REALLY WANT TO KEEP YOUR CULTURE,YOU SHOULD HAVE STAYED AWAY FROM SCHOOL...

No, I should have gone to School to learn my culture and probably also some elements of other peoples' cultures to enable me interact with them on a global level. Something like the Chinese or Japanese curriculum.
Not throw my own culture away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Renovation Of Ooni Of Ife's Palace (Photos) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 18, 2015
chowlade:
Orisa 4 nah house? any way dt dude (ADEWUSI) nah confirm NIGGAH.
Re: Ongoing Renovation Of Ooni Of Ife's Palace (Photos) by wink2015(m): 8:02pm On Dec 18, 2015
[size=18pt]A Poor state like Osun state that could not pay civil servant is beating up its chest to renovate Oni palace at the expense of the suffering masses[/size]

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Renovation Of Ooni Of Ife's Palace (Photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 18, 2015
scholes0:
Sellout Ooni
No wonder ur destiny is being used to scrub the floor

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Renovation Of Ooni Of Ife's Palace (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 18, 2015
wink2015:
[size=18pt]A Poor state like Osun state that could not pay civil servant is beating up its chest to renovate Oni palace at the expense of the suffering masses[/size]
The state government is not involved in this renovation. It's either funds from ife development board or the Ooni's personal money.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Renovation Of Ooni Of Ife's Palace (Photos) by gbastarlink: 8:11pm On Dec 18, 2015
kabeyesi oooooooo
Re: Ongoing Renovation Of Ooni Of Ife's Palace (Photos) by chris4vic(f): 8:20pm On Dec 18, 2015
saxywale:

Common, use your God given sense na. The yoruba tradition also believes in the existence of God(eledumare).

Nah whaa to youuuu o! So your Olodumare no be God who created heaven and earth? U must be on a cheap drug! Can u kneel down for your Olodumare if yes, then what's your problem about Ooni kneeling down for who He (Ooni)believes is His own Olodumare? I swear you need Olodumare's deliverance right now

2 Likes

Re: Ongoing Renovation Of Ooni Of Ife's Palace (Photos) by chris4vic(f): 8:26pm On Dec 18, 2015
scholes0:

My Olodumare is not your white Jesus, that had to come via a slave raiding ship to manifest himself to Africans....Okay..
The white man have his God and I have Mine!!
Shame on You, not me!

OMG, who did u think Ooni knelt down for? You claim you have Olodumare, still ua mad at someone who knelt down for God who created heaven and earth! Your case no get meaning..... I won't waste my data on top ur madness
Re: Ongoing Renovation Of Ooni Of Ife's Palace (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 18, 2015
chris4vic:

Nah whaa to youuuu o! So your Olodumare no be God who created heaven and earth? U must be on a cheap drug! Can u kneel down for your Olodumare if yes, then what's your problem about Ooni kneeling down for who He (Ooni)believes is His own Olodumare? I swear you need Olodumare's deliverance right now
Idio.t. I never said anything was wrong with the Ooni kneeling down in church. After all the same Ooni was in a mosque on the Friday (before the Sunday) to worship Allah too. He was also given an Islamic name-Ismail at the jumat service. He has since returned to worshipping God through Ifa.
what you dumb fuc.k do not realise is that there are several ways of reaching out to God, and not just through one religion.

Now read slowly: Allah = Jehovah = Eledumare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Renovation Of Ooni Of Ife's Palace (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 8:28pm On Dec 18, 2015
Broadband access better de der o grin guys Ooni go like de ping o grin
Re: Ongoing Renovation Of Ooni Of Ife's Palace (Photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:30pm On Dec 18, 2015
The customary court sharing the same fence with the palace should be renovated even if it's not put into use.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Renovation Of Ooni Of Ife's Palace (Photos) by yemmy69: 8:39pm On Dec 18, 2015
scholes0:
Sellout Ooni
Supposed custodian of Yoruba traditions Who went to kneel in a

colonial church.

who is them most supreme Ooni orGOD be guided.
Re: Ongoing Renovation Of Ooni Of Ife's Palace (Photos) by scholes0(m): 8:46pm On Dec 18, 2015
chris4vic:

OMG, who did u think Ooni knelt down for? You claim you have Olodumare, still ua mad at someone who knelt down for God who created heaven and earth! Your case no get meaning..... I won't waste my data on top ur madness

Olodumare does not reside in a church.
We didnt have churches in Yorubaland before "They" came sad

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Renovation Of Ooni Of Ife's Palace (Photos) by anonimi: 8:50pm On Dec 18, 2015
scholes0:
Sellout Ooni

I thought we were colonized by Europeans while Christianity is from the Middle East, not so
Re: Ongoing Renovation Of Ooni Of Ife's Palace (Photos) by anonimi: 8:52pm On Dec 18, 2015
scholes0:
Olodumare does not reside in a church.
We didnt have churches in Yorubaland before "They" came sad

Does Olodumare reside in a particular place e.g. Shrine

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi Pictured With Ronke Ademiluyi, 'Rumoured New Wife' / Beautiful Pictures Of Wedding / Engagement Rings! Come In: / How Carnival, Efik Calabar Culture Was Transported To Caribbean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.