Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,443 members, 7,846,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:37 AM

Emir Sanusi Finally Speaks On Zaria Massacre - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Emir Sanusi Finally Speaks On Zaria Massacre (732 Views)

Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies / Sergeant Lanre Sanusi Killed (Policeman Who Tracked & Arrested Evans) / I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emir Sanusi Finally Speaks On Zaria Massacre by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 18, 2015
The Emir of Kano, Muhammadu
Sanusi ll has finally reacted to the
clash between Shiite Muslims in
Kaduna state and the Nigerian
Army.
According to DAILY TRUST,
speaking during a special prayer
organized in his office Emir
Sanusi said, ''Nigeria did not know
the ideology of insulting some
companions of the Prophet
Muhammad (SAW) and or a
section of his wives, therefore it
should be rejected by all right
thinking Muslims.
Sanusi said nobody would claim to
love the Prophet Muhammad
(SAW) and at the same time insult
his companions and wives. He
pointed out that the integrity of
the wives of the holy prophet was
protected by the holy Qur’an and
therefore Muslims must also
protect their integrity, saying, “If
we continue to keep quiet and
allow some people to continue
insulting the companions and
wives of the prophet''

Source http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/emir-sanusi-finally-speaks-on-zaria-massacre.155501
Re: Emir Sanusi Finally Speaks On Zaria Massacre by Mynd44: 11:05pm On Dec 18, 2015
So He is Sunni and condeming the Shiite.
Okay na.
Y'all will be alright las las
Re: Emir Sanusi Finally Speaks On Zaria Massacre by Chubhie: 11:21pm On Dec 18, 2015
I know the roadblock was an excuse to lunch an orchestrated attack on perceived enemies with intent to obliterate an age long foe. It is depressing how religion could cloud all sense of probity in an educated mind.
Re: Emir Sanusi Finally Speaks On Zaria Massacre by Aufbauh(m): 3:52am On Dec 19, 2015
Any ardent muslim faithful in the house? I need an interpreter to comprehend his eminence Sanusi's teaching because as far as i am concern he is speaking in an unknown tongue. shocked
Re: Emir Sanusi Finally Speaks On Zaria Massacre by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 19, 2015
Aufbauh:
Any ardent muslim faithful in the house? I need an interpreter to comprehend his eminence Sanusi's teaching because as far as i am concern he is speaking in an unknown tongue. shocked

He is simply saying people should drop the idea of insulting some wives and companion of the Holy prophet. And that is the ideology of Shi'ites. They insult prophets wives.
Re: Emir Sanusi Finally Speaks On Zaria Massacre by murphyibiam15(m): 4:03pm On Dec 19, 2015
Mynd44:
So He is Sunni and consuming the Shiite. Okay na. Y'all will be alright las las
why not ban yoursef for making this inciting comment...hypocrisy
Re: Emir Sanusi Finally Speaks On Zaria Massacre by tafabaloo(m): 6:21pm On Dec 19, 2015
Kkkkkkk

(1) (Reply)

Please Be Careful Of #1000 Counterfeit Fraud / Outrage As Young Boy Is Sexually Assaulted And Murdered In Private School / When A Driver Refused Police His N50 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.