Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Lost DS-160 Application Form - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lost DS-160 Application Form (1839 Views)

Wrong Ds 160 Number On Appointment Confirmation Page / Living In Kuwait-kuwait Visa Application Form And Requirement / How To Fill DS-160 (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Lost DS-160 Application Form by eleven(m): 1:32am On Dec 19, 2015
Hello House, Please I need expert advise on an issue with our DS-160 application form.

While filling application for my family, notice that I can't access/retrieve one of the application forms of one of my children. I suspect network error in saving her form at the time of applying.

Please how do I retrieve/recover this lost form? Her Surname and Date of Birth are not going through. Observed her retrieve application page does have the 3rd security question like the rest of us, only the First 5 letters of surname and date of birth. No "Security Question and Answer" column.

Payments have been with appointment scheduled already with the lost form number. Please is it advisable to fill a new application form with a new number different from the one used for payment and appointment? Whats the likely implication of this should in case. Thank you.

Justwise and other experts...please help a brother. Thanks
Re: Lost DS-160 Application Form by justwise(m): 9:30am On Dec 19, 2015

(1)

Schools In The Us That Accepts A Gre Score Of 291 / Countries With The Highest Minimum Wages In The World In 2020 / I Am Going To Dubai For Christmas Who Can Assist Me With More Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.