Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

INFINIX HOT NOTE--HELP! HELP! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / INFINIX HOT NOTE--HELP! HELP! (664 Views)

If You Are Using Infinix Hot Note 3..come In Help Needed Urgently / Help My Infinix Hot Note / Infinix Hot Note Vs Samsung Galaxy S5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

INFINIX HOT NOTE--HELP! HELP! by nadisms: 6:04am On Dec 19, 2015
I ORDERED infinix hot note FROM konga late last week and i tried to send app to it via flashshare FROM a tecno phone : error messages like"you do no HAVE ENOUGH DISK SPACE appeared". I tried to upload a profile pix on my whatsapp account, the aforementioned error messages appeared. Pls what do I do?
Re: INFINIX HOT NOTE--HELP! HELP! by ogunsinamayowa(m): 7:15am On Dec 19, 2015
try to do factory resetting, and if the problem subsist,pay a visit to care center.
Re: INFINIX HOT NOTE--HELP! HELP! by Carlcaresophia: 8:23am On Dec 22, 2015
nadisms:
I ORDERED infinix hot note FROM konga late last week and i tried to send app to it via flashshare FROM a tecno phone : error messages like"you do no HAVE ENOUGH DISK SPACE appeared". I tried to upload a profile pix on my whatsapp account, the aforementioned error messages appeared. Pls what do I do?
Hi Nadisms! As for the problem you mentioned ,you can try to delete some files or apps you do not use usually, if there is still problem, you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and country you are living in now. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Iphone5 Screen Replacement / Please Which Battery Can I Use To Replace My Injoo Halo Ba3 / Whatsapp Is now working.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.