Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Help With Research Work - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help With Research Work (899 Views)

I Want To Design A Software For Facebook Research!! / Market Samurai- One Of Oldest And Best SEO And Keyword Research Tool. / Research Project Topics, Sourcecodes And Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With Research Work by lectTosin: 7:27am On Dec 19, 2015
Good morning nairalanders, trust that you are all doing great am really finding it difficult coming up with suitable project topics/ideas in the following areas of computer science 1.Speech recognition system 2. Recommender Systems ...Pleas let me add that this is a M.SC research work and at such project ideas such as design and implementation of a recommender system for a primary school or design and implementation of a speech recognition system for adekunle memorial hospital would be reckoned with..
Am expected to check out Current unresolved issues/challenges in Recommender system as well as speech recognition system, checkout how these problems have been solved earlier and look for ways it can be solved better using an A.I technique or provide a solution if the issue has not been resolved at all also using an artificial intelligence approach.Would be very grateful if anyone can help/assist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help With Research Work by shaDough(m): 11:27pm On Dec 22, 2015
Will be willing to assist. Contact me on any of below to discuss further
BBM: 7A9647DA
whatsapp: 07063695658

(1) (Reply)

Android Users / Paas Innovation: Inovation And The Need For A ‘fail Fast’ Mentality / In Need Of A Game Programme And A Web Developer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.