Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Regina Askia Celebrates her 48th Birthday Today - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Askia Celebrates her 48th Birthday Today (25871 Views)

Regina Askia Celebrates 50th Birthday In Her Hometown In Awka Ibom / Ayo Adesanya Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Regina Askia Celebrates Daughter, Stephanie As She Turns 24 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates her 48th Birthday Today by odiereke(m): 8:25am On Dec 19, 2015
HBD D Queen
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates her 48th Birthday Today by subbieD(f): 8:25am On Dec 19, 2015
Damn!!!!! She is beautiful,she doesn't even look that age.... kiss
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates her 48th Birthday Today by Horlufemi(m): 8:26am On Dec 19, 2015
Yay! I'm back from nairaland prison. What did I miss
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates her 48th Birthday Today by anytexy: 8:27am On Dec 19, 2015
who is she?
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates her 48th Birthday Today by MuyiRano(m): 8:29am On Dec 19, 2015
Still remembering her role both as a criminal and as a Rev sister in The Most Wanted and Festival of Fire movie respectively.
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates her 48th Birthday Today by anytexy: 8:31am On Dec 19, 2015
subbieD:
Damn!!!!! She is beautiful,she doesn't even look that age.... kiss
I don't know her
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates her 48th Birthday Today by krazydave(m): 8:37am On Dec 19, 2015
Happy birthday
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates her 48th Birthday Today by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:41am On Dec 19, 2015
Wow shocked!!! Dis woman don old ooooo
I remember MOST WANTED
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates her 48th Birthday Today by Btruth: 8:45am On Dec 19, 2015
Simply decent. Moderately dressed and very responsible too. You don't need to show all your body to the world to show us that you are beautiful. I hope other actress (e.g, Tonto whatever) would learn from her.

Happy birthday Reg.
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates her 48th Birthday Today by CheedyJ(m): 9:03am On Dec 19, 2015
My crush back then...super cute
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates her 48th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 19, 2015
iteleaye:
Regina Askia, u too fine... Seems this yarn about couples looking alike after years of marriage is true... So as i no fine like this, and i marry fine woman, she go make me fine after some years be that...
. I thought I was the only one that used to think this way. There's a striking resemblance between them
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates her 48th Birthday Today by xreal: 9:10am On Dec 19, 2015
Dis ealy morning?

dem for allow make day break first?

#yawns#

make I sleep third round , I will wish u a Happy Birthday when day break.
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates her 48th Birthday Today by Adeevah(m): 9:12am On Dec 19, 2015
And who's she?
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates her 48th Birthday Today by missyadorable(f): 9:13am On Dec 19, 2015
Happy birthday to this ageless Queen

Chai! to be a Mrs good o

to say she was single

Comments would have been "Aunty,u don old,where is ya husband? olosho! expired product,menopause don catch u,small boys dey shine your congo"

Thank God,am getting my own title next week
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates her 48th Birthday Today by JJLUV(f): 9:14am On Dec 19, 2015
HBD pretty woman
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates her 48th Birthday Today by Metobime(m): 9:14am On Dec 19, 2015
Geneti Bogwi bogwi! grin
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates her 48th Birthday Today by Maghan37: 9:14am On Dec 19, 2015
Wow long time know see but she has grown plump & her daughter reminds me of d Regina askia I use toi know. Still, @ 48 still looks dashing happy birthday beauty queen.
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates her 48th Birthday Today by KelvinKelt(m): 9:15am On Dec 19, 2015
Each time I see Regina Askia, memory lane always takes me on a ride down to the movie: 'HIGH WAY TO THE GRAVE'. That movie made me ran away from my room in the nite. Happy birthday, mrs Regina Askia!

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia Celebrates her 48th Birthday Today by sisisioge: 9:18am On Dec 19, 2015
Groovy...really groovy.
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates her 48th Birthday Today by martineverest(m): 9:32am On Dec 19, 2015
anytexy:
who is she?
she's Nigeria's greatest actress after Liz Benson.
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates her 48th Birthday Today by nikz(f): 9:33am On Dec 19, 2015
Hapi bday to u fine woman! God bless u
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates her 48th Birthday Today by oluwafreshkid(m): 9:35am On Dec 19, 2015
iteleaye:
Regina Askia, u too fine... Seems this yarn about couples looking alike after years of marriage is true... So as i no fine like this, and i marry fine woman, she go make me fine after some years be that...

You'd make her ugly, thereby punishing your kids!
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates her 48th Birthday Today by billyG(m): 9:45am On Dec 19, 2015
This her husby still dey plait hair?d hair when he take plaite marry her.
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates her 48th Birthday Today by generalissimo(m): 9:59am On Dec 19, 2015
Chai! 48! Na wa o! So, when I dey younger dey see this beautiful woman for movies dey hope say one day I go grow up and marry am, I no suspect say na my mama mate she go be when I eventually grow up. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ma! LLNP O! This woman still fineeee for that age o
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates her 48th Birthday Today by christopher700: 10:16am On Dec 19, 2015
Enouwem:
More pictures
ugly* pictures for reasons personal! grin grin grin grin
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates her 48th Birthday Today by iteleaye(m): 10:25am On Dec 19, 2015
oluwafreshkid:

You'd make her ugly, thereby punishing your kids!

Cant remember asking for ur fuqing opinion!!!
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates her 48th Birthday Today by OlivetBen(m): 10:29am On Dec 19, 2015
iteleaye:
We dey pray make ur wife no go resemble u sef
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates her 48th Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 19, 2015
iteleaye:
no,after some years na u go make am ugly
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates her 48th Birthday Today by sam90s(m): 10:56am On Dec 19, 2015
She aged nicely.
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates her 48th Birthday Today by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 19, 2015
Remember her as Omobolanle Johnson in 'Check Mate'. Looking great Ma.
Lesson to female celebrities- Post great n beautiful pictures without showing us cleavage n thighs.

Happy Birthday Ma.
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates her 48th Birthday Today by iteleaye(m): 11:07am On Dec 19, 2015
johnnycrew:
no,after some years na u go make am ugly

Bros why una be killjoy like dis sef... And i still fine pass u o...
Re: Regina Askia Celebrates her 48th Birthday Today by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 19, 2015
iteleaye:

Bros why una be killjoy like dis sef... And i still fine pass u o...
dats a joke,right?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Music Can Cure Depression - Naira Marley Says, Kemi Olunloyo Reacts / Brixton Academy Stampede: Gabrielle Hutchinson Dies, One In Critical Condition / Psquare Ventures Into Oil Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.