Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Meet Suppliers Of This Product.........and Have A Deal With Them - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Meet Suppliers Of This Product.........and Have A Deal With Them (705 Views)

Since I Was Born,this Product Has Never Changed Its Size, Package And Design / Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 / Never Sign A Deal Without This Clause (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Suppliers Of This Product.........and Have A Deal With Them by amerengues(m): 9:13am On Dec 19, 2015
Hello agropreneurs, it will my pleasure to introduce this products to you if you are a buyer of any.
We have ready sellers for it.

Oil palm (seedlings and everything to know)
Moringa seeds
Cashew nut
Plantain
Chickens (Broilers etc)
Fishery
Crates of Eggs
Garri
Coconut seeds
Ugu seeds
Piggery and meat processing
Groundnut cake
Turkey (including day old)
Sesame seed
Palmoil
Palm kernel shell
Ginger (dried and fresh)
Peanut
Fresh Cow milk
Battery cages, crates, day old,drugs, feed, agro equipment. Etc

Are you a buyer?
Email: amerengues@yahoo.com

Regards.
Re: Meet Suppliers Of This Product.........and Have A Deal With Them by amerengues(m): 4:13pm On Dec 19, 2015
Agro produce sellers are ready to meet any buyer of the afore mentioned produce.

(1) (Reply)

Transportation Business In Nigeria / Best Nigerian Bank To Have A Domiciliary Account In? / Naira Depreciates Further To N385/$, N505/£ In Parallel Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.