Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,778 members, 7,959,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:34 PM

How To Survive 2016 Expected Economic Hardship - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Survive 2016 Expected Economic Hardship (24273 Views)

Naira Gains On Better Than Expected Economic Growth / This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real / How Goverment Plans To Ease Hardship, By CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Survive 2016 Expected Economic Hardship by slap1(m): 11:33am On Dec 19, 2015
The economic hardship is not my portion.

3 Likes

Re: How To Survive 2016 Expected Economic Hardship by Suresir: 11:34am On Dec 19, 2015
who knows more abt online business should cal 08137309777 . Am ready n equal 4 anything
Re: How To Survive 2016 Expected Economic Hardship by bokey(m): 11:34am On Dec 19, 2015
nice article........ kip it up bro
Re: How To Survive 2016 Expected Economic Hardship by Luukasz(m): 11:36am On Dec 19, 2015
Its only a poor man that will keep discussing about economic hardship an affluent man will never worry about economic hardship or breakdown whatever you call it.
Make more money and stop worrying about economic hardship.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Survive 2016 Expected Economic Hardship by steppin: 11:36am On Dec 19, 2015
slap1:
Yeah right! Nigerians! Always living in denial.

3 Likes

Re: How To Survive 2016 Expected Economic Hardship by emmykk(m): 11:36am On Dec 19, 2015
Good post not buhari,Gej etc that have no effect on us
Re: How To Survive 2016 Expected Economic Hardship by Otunbabushni: 11:36am On Dec 19, 2015
OK oooo
Re: How To Survive 2016 Expected Economic Hardship by ogb5(m): 11:37am On Dec 19, 2015
Op thanks for the advice. In summary we should think of how our forefathers were living 200 yrs ago and try to live like them.

Buhari, sending us back by 2 centuries. Anyway it is well, we asked for the change.

5 Likes

Re: How To Survive 2016 Expected Economic Hardship by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:37am On Dec 19, 2015
I TAUGHT YOU PEOPLE SAID THE 'MESSIAH' A.K.A Buhari IS AROUND. UNA GO SUFFER WELL WELL. Buhari MAKA WHY?

3 Likes

Re: How To Survive 2016 Expected Economic Hardship by austynoh: 11:37am On Dec 19, 2015
Nice write up @ op...I am also helping in my own little way;check out my signature below, I have uploaded working Forex and soccer betting systems for all my Naija people to download and read for FREE! wink

Don't bother thinking of buying the next working system out there. cheesy
Re: How To Survive 2016 Expected Economic Hardship by emmykk(m): 11:38am On Dec 19, 2015
slap1:
faith without work is what?

1 Like

Re: How To Survive 2016 Expected Economic Hardship by Karleb(m): 11:41am On Dec 19, 2015
Make all these end time commenters shut up joor.

During first world War our fore fathers shouted end time now they're all gone yet the world hasn't end.

Moral of the Story: This is just a common economic situation that comes and goes/stays.

1 Like

Re: How To Survive 2016 Expected Economic Hardship by Otunbabushni: 11:43am On Dec 19, 2015
HOW MANY PEOPLE DID THIS ??

I know many people would agree with me that grow up was funny especially with something like this

Re: How To Survive 2016 Expected Economic Hardship by Luukasz(m): 11:44am On Dec 19, 2015
sandrajazmin:
The end is near
Goan read ur Bible.
Its not fed Govts fault.
Evn the Bible says in the end time,
There shall be hardship n famine
There is no end anywhere the earth can never come to an end "Generations come generations go but the earth remains forever(Ecclesiates 1:4) ".
Stick to it.

2 Likes

Re: How To Survive 2016 Expected Economic Hardship by harristo(m): 11:47am On Dec 19, 2015
Op why didn't you mention exporting of skills in number 1, especially via online platform. People get paid in dollars for that aswell.

In fact, today it is easier for youths to get paid in dollars by exporting their skills via the internet, than it is for them to be, by exporting Nigerian products.

And Nairaland is one of the best place a youth can learn to do that smiley
Re: How To Survive 2016 Expected Economic Hardship by huthority01(m): 11:51am On Dec 19, 2015
You are very correct with.............(1) If you are an entrepreneur, invest in the area of basic need. E.g food, shelter, transportation, etc. Reduce ur investment in the areas of luxury goods. Even our big men will be affected because their dependency ratio will increase as a result of high unemployment rate. So if your job is still intact, don't re joys because many is going to depend on u to survive.
Re: How To Survive 2016 Expected Economic Hardship by preciousMI1(f): 11:51am On Dec 19, 2015
chei so no2 ... those women from the village nuh go eat...
Re: How To Survive 2016 Expected Economic Hardship by harristo(m): 11:54am On Dec 19, 2015
ogb5:
Op thanks for the advice. In summary we should think of how our forefathers were living 200 yrs ago and try to live like them.

Buhari, sending us back by 2 centuries. Anyway it is well, we asked for the change.

If you read the post, especially number 3, you will realize that Gej and not Buhari is to blame.
While other oil producing nation were busy filling up their foreign reserve during the oil boom, Gej and his people were busy looting angry

1 Like

Re: How To Survive 2016 Expected Economic Hardship by bigass123(m): 11:54am On Dec 19, 2015
Wot is this one saying... Were you not in Nigeria when truck load of $$$ were been shared for election like pure water?
What has ur useless mene, mene got to do with a man who inherited a sick economy? Mene mene kor.. Moin moin ni.
Get on your knees and pray for your country and her leaders if you got any sense left in you.
Mene, Mene my ass!

nedz:
If cares' not taken, this country/government will get the biblical message...mene mene tekel upharsin embarassed

Mene: God has numbered the days of your reign and brought it to an end.
Tekel: You have been weighed on the scales and found wanting.
upharsin: Your kingdom is divided and given to the Medes and Persians” (Daniel 5:26–28). cry
Re: How To Survive 2016 Expected Economic Hardship by slap1(m): 11:58am On Dec 19, 2015
emmykk:
faith without work is what?

I work towards it.
Re: How To Survive 2016 Expected Economic Hardship by bigass123(m): 11:58am On Dec 19, 2015
Ask the heartless armed robber from otuoke.
People who call him clueless no think the matter well.
That guy and his cohorts messed this nation's economy.

omeke12:
what did we get ourselves into

2 Likes

Re: How To Survive 2016 Expected Economic Hardship by just2endowed: 12:00pm On Dec 19, 2015
Op is correct. Invest in what people want. Pls check my signature for PowerBanks and warranty SanDisk 64gig class 10 msd
Re: How To Survive 2016 Expected Economic Hardship by emmykk(m): 12:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
harristo:

If you read the post, especially number 3, you will realize that Gej and not Buhari is to blame.
While other oil producing nation were busy filling up their foreign reserve during the oil boom, Gej and his people were busy looting angry
so if you are not able to sleep with your wife or girlfriend.you will blame it on GEJ.
Re: How To Survive 2016 Expected Economic Hardship by emmykk(m): 12:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
harristo:

soon if you are not able to sleep with your wife or girlfriend.you will blame it on GEJ.

1 Like

Re: How To Survive 2016 Expected Economic Hardship by ferpozie(m): 12:02pm On Dec 19, 2015
WHAT SKILLS CAN BE EXPORTED VIA THE INTERNET?
Re: How To Survive 2016 Expected Economic Hardship by nedz(m): 12:04pm On Dec 19, 2015
bigass123:
Wot is this one saying... Were you not in Nigeria when truck load of $$$ were been shared for election like pure water?
What has ur useless mene, mene got to do with a man who inherited a sick economy? Mene mene kor.. Moin moin ni.
Get on your knees and pray for your country and her leaders if you got any sense left in you.
Mene, Mene my ass!

The spiritually blind person must cry out to God, but pride stops them. Pride stops people from seeking the truth and opening up their minds to the truth. People choose to remain ignorant.

1 Like

Re: How To Survive 2016 Expected Economic Hardship by nabiz(m): 12:10pm On Dec 19, 2015
nedz:
If cares' not taken, this country/government will get the biblical message...mene mene tekel upharsin embarassed

Mene: God has numbered the days of your reign and brought it to an end.
Tekel: You have been weighed on the scales and found wanting.
upharsin: Your kingdom is divided and given to the Medes and Persians” (Daniel 5:26–28). cry
lol.
Re: How To Survive 2016 Expected Economic Hardship by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 19, 2015
Well said points here! But am still having this strange feeling that 2016 is going to be lots more better than 2015.
Who's with me?
Have you visited >> http://www.netsocialblog.com

2 Likes

Re: How To Survive 2016 Expected Economic Hardship by bigass123(m): 12:12pm On Dec 19, 2015
What kind of online business are you interested in?

Suresir:
who knows more abt online business should cal 08137309777 . Am ready n equal 4 anything
Re: How To Survive 2016 Expected Economic Hardship by emmykk(m): 12:16pm On Dec 19, 2015
slap1:

I work towards it.
is that the complete verse to what you quote?

Some of you bring religious to everything to the extend you mess yourself up.
Re: How To Survive 2016 Expected Economic Hardship by tpraiz(m): 12:20pm On Dec 19, 2015
ogawisdom:
angry do this Christmas on a very low key, make a budget n stick to it.

As for 2016 u have to increase ur sources of income n cut off all avenues of wastes esp drinking, womanizing etc focus on d basis food, shelter, transport n health

Let ur budget determine ur appetite n spending pattern

Eating three times a day is a luxury start learning hw to survive on two meals daily angry

Haba bros

This na povery ideologies na!

2 Likes

Re: How To Survive 2016 Expected Economic Hardship by Gabaleve(m): 12:22pm On Dec 19, 2015
lonzo:
My Brother don't mean to drag you back or derail your post. But all these things have been foretold in the Bible about the last days. Nothing will change all these but I will advice your preach Jesus Christ to them than all these man made councils. Brother it is coming to an end I guess in the 2000s the technological era everyone taught strife would never come but here it is. The time is now. Jesup is coming again. Please listen to clarion call of salvation. Hold fast to the gospel because that's the only saving Power. Thanks
dont go and hustle...stay there and be waiting for Jesus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Magistrates, IG Have No Powers To Freeze Bank Accounts, Court Rules / Chi Limited Acquired By Coca-cola / How To Manage Money As A Nigerian In Your 20s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.