Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

I Won 1million Naira In Sport Betting But Merrybet Refused To Pay - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Won 1million Naira In Sport Betting But Merrybet Refused To Pay (6890 Views)

Ugandan Man Commits Suicide By Hanging, His Father Refused To Buy Him Car (Graph / Children Who Were Kidnapped And Sold N1.1million Reunite With Family. Photos / Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won 1million Naira In Sport Betting But Merrybet Refused To Pay by sunsky29(m): 12:06pm On Dec 19, 2015
Good day everyone..am not a chronic gambler..I just need extra cash for this xmas..so I whent to betting shop,took time to study and analyse each fixtures.then I staked 500 naira for 20 games..possible return is 850k wt 150k bonus.
I was so happy when my last match enterd..cos xmas will make sense and I can finally fund my education without stress..
I went to the shop to check my slip yesterday,but the agent said they can't pay me cos I staked below 1k.

I got furious and almost turned d gaming shop upside down..I latter calmed down and requested for my 500 naira back with great anger.I was given the money and I stormed out of there.I could hear boys saying "oboy if na me I no go gree o" "if na me person must die here today" etc..

I got home n just allowed it to go..cos my life is important than awof million..
Re: I Won 1million Naira In Sport Betting But Merrybet Refused To Pay by tripplephi: 12:09pm On Dec 19, 2015
sunsky29:
Good day everyone..am not a chronic gambler..I just need extra cash for this xmas..so I whent to betting shop,took time to study and analyse each fixtures.then I staked 500 naira for 20 games..possible return is 850k wt 150k bonus.
I was so happy when my last match enterd..cos xmas will make sense and I can finally fund my education without stress..
I went to the shop to check my slip yesterday,but the agent said I they can't pay me cos I staked below 1k.

I got furious and almost turned d gaming shop upside down..I latter calm down n requested for my 500 naira back with great anger.I was given the money and I stormed out of there.I could hear boys saying "oboy if na me I no go gree o" "if na me person must die here today" etc..

I got home n just allowed it to go..cos my life is important than awof million..

WELL I CAN HELP YOU RECOVER YOUR ONE MILLION IN ONE MONTH................ BUT I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU, HOW CAN YOU JUST walk away

3 Likes

Re: I Won 1million Naira In Sport Betting But Merrybet Refused To Pay by azpekuliar: 12:10pm On Dec 19, 2015
Post the ticket.
Re: I Won 1million Naira In Sport Betting But Merrybet Refused To Pay by osaslord500(m): 12:10pm On Dec 19, 2015
Report to Efcc with proof!!

3 Likes

Re: I Won 1million Naira In Sport Betting But Merrybet Refused To Pay by fromnigeria(m): 12:13pm On Dec 19, 2015
just listen to yourself. Listen to yourself. Anyways, I don't believe you bro.

And

you are not a serious human.

Common contact merrybet and have your money paid.

1 Like

Re: I Won 1million Naira In Sport Betting But Merrybet Refused To Pay by sunsky29(m): 12:22pm On Dec 19, 2015
tripplephi:

WELL I CAN HELP YOU RECOVER YOUR ONE MILLION IN ONE MONTH................ BUT I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU, HOW CAN YOU JUST walk away
anger made me tore the ticket inside there..cos I couldn't understand...I still v sm part of it.the bottom part of d slip
Re: I Won 1million Naira In Sport Betting But Merrybet Refused To Pay by gabinogem(m): 12:22pm On Dec 19, 2015
As long as the ticket is still with u, u have a valid case... they will pay u that money without stress.

2 Likes

Re: I Won 1million Naira In Sport Betting But Merrybet Refused To Pay by sunsky29(m): 12:26pm On Dec 19, 2015
Part of the ticket is still wt me..the bottom part containing d pin and the amount
Re: I Won 1million Naira In Sport Betting But Merrybet Refused To Pay by sunsky29(m): 12:27pm On Dec 19, 2015
fromnigeria:
just listen to yourself. Listen to yourself.
Anyways, I don't believe you bro.

And

you are not a serious human.

Common contact merrybet and have your money paid.
bro hw do I contact them..v sent an email but up till now no reply.I even pasted d tickt I'd in the email but since no reply
Re: I Won 1million Naira In Sport Betting But Merrybet Refused To Pay by sunsky29(m): 12:30pm On Dec 19, 2015
tripplephi:

sir I walked away cos the situation in d shop was getting intense and area boys were getting involved so I walked away I dnt want anyone to die untop person matter..am an easy going dude
Re: I Won 1million Naira In Sport Betting But Merrybet Refused To Pay by fromnigeria(m): 12:33pm On Dec 19, 2015
sunsky29:
bro hw do I contact them..v sent an email but up till now no reply.I even pasted d tickt I'd in the email but since no reply
Get their contact and call them. I mean customer service. Report the agent. And they will be in soup.

Their intention is to defraud you.

1 Like

Re: I Won 1million Naira In Sport Betting But Merrybet Refused To Pay by greatnaija01: 12:35pm On Dec 19, 2015
sunsky29:
sir I walked away cos the situation in d shop was getting intense and area boys were getting involved so I walked away I dnt want anyone to die untop person matter..am an easy going dude

THIS IS WHY I HATE GAMBLING COS IT DESTROYS THE ABILITY TO BE WISE.................. COULD YOU NOT SIMPLY PUT IT IN THE PAPERS FOR JUST 6,500 NAIRA AND GET YOUR ONE MILLION NAIRA?
Re: I Won 1million Naira In Sport Betting But Merrybet Refused To Pay by sunsky29(m): 12:35pm On Dec 19, 2015
The only remaining part of d slip

Re: I Won 1million Naira In Sport Betting But Merrybet Refused To Pay by sunsky29(m): 12:36pm On Dec 19, 2015
greatnaija01:

THIS IS WHY I HATE GAMBLING COS IT DESTROYS THE ABILITY TO BE WISE.................. COULD YOU NOT SIMPLY PUT IT IN THE PAPERS FOR JUST 6,500 NAIRA AND GET YOUR ONE MILLION NAIRA?
sir I dnt grab.u mean I lawsuit?
Re: I Won 1million Naira In Sport Betting But Merrybet Refused To Pay by josnig1980(f): 12:37pm On Dec 19, 2015
you be ewu grin
Re: I Won 1million Naira In Sport Betting But Merrybet Refused To Pay by sunsky29(m): 12:38pm On Dec 19, 2015
fromnigeria:

Get their contact and call them. I mean customer service. Report the agent. And they will be in soup.

Their intention is to defraud you.
I tink this will work..cos no one could understand y they cnt pay..
Re: I Won 1million Naira In Sport Betting But Merrybet Refused To Pay by greatnaija01: 12:40pm On Dec 19, 2015
sunsky29:
sir I dnt grab.u mean I lawsuit?

NOOOOO GO AND POST IT IN COMPLETE SPORTS PAPER OR TUESDAY GUARDIAN..... THEN WATCH OTHERS WHO HAVE BEEN SECRETLY CHEATED AND CLAIMING 'GENTLE DUDE' LIKE YOU COME OUT, THE GOVERNMENT WILL GET TO KNOW AND OTHER BET HOUSES WILL ALSO USE IT AGAINST THEM AND LIKE MAGIC IN ORDER TO COVER THEIR DUBIOUS DEEDS THEY WILL CALL YOU FROM THEIR HEAD OFFICE TO PAY YOU.... ITS SIMPLE... 1 MILLION NAIRA CAN MAKE YOU RICH FOR LIFE IF ONLY YOU GAT WISDOM.
Re: I Won 1million Naira In Sport Betting But Merrybet Refused To Pay by greatnaija01: 12:41pm On Dec 19, 2015
josnig1980:
you be ewu grin

BE MATURE AND STOP INSULTS... IF YOU GAT NO WISDOM FOR HELPING HIM, THEN RUN FROM THIS THREAD..... ELSE IF I GET TO YOU I WILL CLOSE ALL YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS..... YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
Re: I Won 1million Naira In Sport Betting But Merrybet Refused To Pay by sunsky29(m): 12:46pm On Dec 19, 2015
greatnaija01:

NOOOOO GO AND POST IT IN COMPLETE SPORTS PAPER OR TUESDAY GUARDIAN..... THEN WATCH OTHERS WHO HAVE BEEN SECRETLY CHEATED AND CLAIMING 'GENTLE DUDE' LIKE YOU COME OUT, THE GOVERNMENT WILL GET TO KNOW AND OTHER BET HOUSES WILL ALSO USE IT AGAINST THEM AND LIKE MAGIC IN ORDER TO COVER THEIR DUBIOUS DEEDS THEY WILL CALL YOU FROM THEIR HEAD OFFICE TO PAY YOU.... ITS SIMPLE... 1 MILLION NAIRA CAN MAKE YOU RICH FOR LIFE IF ONLY YOU GAT WISDOM.
thanks for ur advice sir.Godbless u..the reason y I walked away is because am not a trouble maker or a die hard gambler..I just need money..immediatly I notice area boys storming d shop.and some were loyal to d agents..I walked out cos it might turn to a war theater soon..
Re: I Won 1million Naira In Sport Betting But Merrybet Refused To Pay by sunsky29(m): 12:47pm On Dec 19, 2015
greatnaija01:

BE MATURE AND STOP INSULTS... IF YOU GAT NO WISDOM FOR HELPING HIM, THEN RUN FROM THIS THREAD..... ELSE IF I GET TO YOU I WILL CLOSE ALL YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS..... YOU HAVE BEEN WARD
sir check at d top of d page..I posted a picture of d slip
Re: I Won 1million Naira In Sport Betting But Merrybet Refused To Pay by greatnaija01: 12:54pm On Dec 19, 2015
sunsky29:
thanks for ur advice sir.Godbless u..the reason y I walked away is because am not a trouble maker or a die hard gambler..I just need money..immediatly I notice area boys storming d shop.and some were loyal to d agents..I walked out cos it might turn to a war theater soon..

YOUNG MAN, YOUR GOING TO A BET SHOP WAS LACK OF WISDOM...... U SEEM NOT TO KNOW THAT SILENT WARS ARE THE BEST.... POSTING ON THE PAPERS WILL MAKE YOU SAFER AND GET YOUR MONEY QUICKER, NAIRABET DID SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO ME O AND I WRECKED THEM O.... ITS NOT HARD.... THESE BOOKMAKERS ARE FRAUDS AND THOSE WHO PATRONIZE THEM ARE ALSO TRYING TO STEAL FROM THIEVES, SO THIS IS NOT A TALE OF INNOCENCE O.... USE THE MEDIA, ALL SUCH THIEVES FEAR EXPOSURE OF JOURNALISTS AND MEDIA, SO DO IT AND GET YOUR CASH AND FOREVER WALK AWAY FROM GAMBLING................... ELSE YOU WILL GO BACK AND DO IT AGAIN AND THIS TIME LOOSE............. I AM AN EASY GOING DUDE TOO BUT AM A TRAINED HACKER FROM APTECH LAGOS, WHEN I MADE 750K AND THEY CLOSED MY ACCOUNT AND ALL, I KNEW WHAT I HAD TO DO AND I WAS PAID IN FULL WITH EXTRA 50K TO REMAIN SILENT, SO I FEEL UNLESS YOU ARE NOT TELLING US THE FULL TRUTHFUL STORY. ANYWAY ITS YOUR CHOICE..... BUT IF YOU LET IT GO NOW, YOU ARE LEARNING WEAKNESS NOT MEEKNESS...... HUMILITY IS NOT HUMILIATION BUT THEY ARE VERY SIMILAR...... DUDE I PRAY GOD OPENS YOUR EYES. 2016 IS GOING TO BE TOUGHER FINANCIALLY FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT HAVE MORE THAN A MILLION.... ANY WAY I FEEL AM TALKING TOO MUCH, BYE.

2 Likes

Re: I Won 1million Naira In Sport Betting But Merrybet Refused To Pay by greatnaija01: 12:55pm On Dec 19, 2015
sunsky29:
sir check at d top of d page..I posted a picture of d slip

WHAT AM I TO DO WITH THE SLIP. ITS SOLELY YOUR CHOICE. I COLLECTED MY CASH AND EXTRA AND NEVER ENGAGED IN GAMBLING AGAIN. GOD HATES GAMBLING O
Re: I Won 1million Naira In Sport Betting But Merrybet Refused To Pay by sunsky29(m): 1:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
greatnaija01:

WHAT AM I TO DO WITH THE SLIP. ITS SOLELY YOUR CHOICE. I COLLECTED MY CASH AND EXTRA AND NEVER ENGAGED IN GAMBLING AGAIN. GOD HATES GAMBLING O
sir,this one last million.I will go away from gambling
Re: I Won 1million Naira In Sport Betting But Merrybet Refused To Pay by sunsky29(m): 1:02pm On Dec 19, 2015
Thanks for ur advice.will work on ur advice.thank u sir
Re: I Won 1million Naira In Sport Betting But Merrybet Refused To Pay by greatnaija01: 1:03pm On Dec 19, 2015
sunsky29:

THEN CLAIM IT BACK AT ALL COST AND RUN.......
Re: I Won 1million Naira In Sport Betting But Merrybet Refused To Pay by greatnaija01: 1:03pm On Dec 19, 2015
sunsky29:

CLAIM IT BACK AND RUN

1 Like

Re: I Won 1million Naira In Sport Betting But Merrybet Refused To Pay by sharawwy(m): 1:22pm On Dec 19, 2015
Are they mad ni?!??
Oga sue them jawe
That's why I prefer bet naija and nairabet to others

1 Like

Re: I Won 1million Naira In Sport Betting But Merrybet Refused To Pay by sunsky29(m): 1:25pm On Dec 19, 2015
sharawwy:
Are they mad ni?!??
Oga sue them jawe
That's why I prefer bet naija and nairabet to others
am not mad o.its just that am not aware of how this betting shops pay out when u finally win big from 100k..now am getting the info I need.thnks to nairalander
Re: I Won 1million Naira In Sport Betting But Merrybet Refused To Pay by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 19, 2015
I no believe this story,seems you probably dont know you can run them down if they refuse to pay you..The company nd the betslip bookmaker..# Betting is leqal in 9ja..

Why you dey fear to challenge them¥#

Maa hear say they wont pay me,they go hear am..I dey craze when na "MONEY" matter.. Na why i even write am for capital letter..grin..

1 Like

Re: I Won 1million Naira In Sport Betting But Merrybet Refused To Pay by muller101(m): 3:06pm On Dec 19, 2015
U walked away? Tell us that's not ur final answer.

1 Like

Re: I Won 1million Naira In Sport Betting But Merrybet Refused To Pay by sunsky29(m): 3:29pm On Dec 19, 2015
muller101:
U walked away? Tell us that's not ur final answer.
no sir
Re: I Won 1million Naira In Sport Betting But Merrybet Refused To Pay by ERONX(m): 10:07pm On Dec 19, 2015
Betting gone bad

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osun Speaker’s Wife’s Kidnappers Jailed 27 Years Each / Cultist’s Dead Body Dumped In Front Of Yaba Tech [GRAPHIC PHOTO] / BREAKING! Airforce Girl Tolu Arotile Was MURDERED!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.