Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,251 members, 7,829,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Trey Songz Performing At Rhythm Unplugged (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Trey Songz Performing At Rhythm Unplugged (Photos) (35444 Views)

Tekno Shades Headies Organisers At Rhythm Unplugged' / Toyin Lawani And Fiance At Rhythm Unplugged Last Night / Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trey Songz Performing At Rhythm Unplugged (Photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 19, 2015
Luukasz:
Whats so special about trey songz??.Nothing!!.
Nigerians and their slave mentality to the white folks mtcheeew.
And to our girls who are not sensible turning themselves to bitches all because of a guy grow up & think like a woman.

Trey is white in your eyes? JealousYYY not good ma friend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trey Songz Performing At Rhythm Unplugged (Photos) by Booty4me: 2:49pm On Dec 19, 2015
was at the sound city urban blast festival same not night @landmark hotel oniru
Re: Trey Songz Performing At Rhythm Unplugged (Photos) by Luukasz(m): 2:51pm On Dec 19, 2015
Speechless3:

White or no White he's an AMERICAN.
And besides i dont jealous people and if i will jealous it will be someone like Bill Gate,Warren Buffet etc.
Not this Entertainers.
Re: Trey Songz Performing At Rhythm Unplugged (Photos) by Luukasz(m): 2:57pm On Dec 19, 2015
Speechless3:

This Pro Biafra is one of Dem(Bitches) am talking of. Ewww!!

1 Like

Re: Trey Songz Performing At Rhythm Unplugged (Photos) by amikolz(m): 3:05pm On Dec 19, 2015
softappless:
Well i wanted to bash d op and the mod that will take this to front page but then i realised that truth must be told, i really enjoyed his performance, i watch it live on TV and i must say for the first time since i was born, this is the first show in Nigeria shown on TV that i have stayed awake all through the night to watch, if it was a Nigerian artist even b4 the show will start, sleep must have carried me to the next morning with the TV still on.
Absolutely on point!
Re: Trey Songz Performing At Rhythm Unplugged (Photos) by nikkyshyne(f): 3:07pm On Dec 19, 2015
softappless:
Well i wanted to bash d op and the mod that will take this to front page but then i realised that truth must be told, i really enjoyed his performance, i watch it live on TV and i must say for the first time since i was born, this is the first show in Nigeria shown on TV that i have stayed awake all through the night to watch, if it was a Nigerian artist even b4 the show will start, sleep must have carried me to the next morning with the TV still on.
Awwww.. They showed it live? shocked shocked. Gadammit! And to think i dreamt of this guy last nite. Really weirdundecided
Re: Trey Songz Performing At Rhythm Unplugged (Photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 19, 2015
nikkyshyne:
Awwww.. They showed it live? shocked shocked. Gadammit! And to think i dreamt of this guy last nite. Really weirdundecided
lol ure funny and yeah hip tv showed it life
Re: Trey Songz Performing At Rhythm Unplugged (Photos) by nikkiking(m): 3:33pm On Dec 19, 2015
BrianRoss:
'He won Lagos over'

I kwn say na girls go full dat hotel pass sad
Na boiz supos fullam before tongue .
Re: Trey Songz Performing At Rhythm Unplugged (Photos) by khalhokage(m): 3:39pm On Dec 19, 2015
tr3y:
Trigga ma Nigggaaa
Me and this guy used to roll in my Corvette back in the day, happy he made it.

lol, he made it while you still dey here dey sell Samsung earpiece, from inside your Corvette no less. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Trey Songz Performing At Rhythm Unplugged (Photos) by STILESGANG: 3:48pm On Dec 19, 2015
Every girl in that building would have gladly offered their pussssy to trey songz on a platter of gold and they will be forming hard to get for one mumu boy
Re: Trey Songz Performing At Rhythm Unplugged (Photos) by smsshola(m): 3:52pm On Dec 19, 2015
femi4:
I won't tell you
please tell her.
Re: Trey Songz Performing At Rhythm Unplugged (Photos) by SAZZYSKOLY(m): 3:52pm On Dec 19, 2015
Is he related to regobert Song....or Alex song...cos I don't know him angry
Re: Trey Songz Performing At Rhythm Unplugged (Photos) by celebgists(m): 3:53pm On Dec 19, 2015
I pity that hotel and their rest room Only God knows how many girls will masturbate there. The idiot shuld just go back b4 e collect our pikin finish undecided
Re: Trey Songz Performing At Rhythm Unplugged (Photos) by tr3y(m): 4:02pm On Dec 19, 2015
priscaoge:
No doubt he's cute embarassed

Lol cheesy cheesy and U will MAKE IT!!! grin

AMEN and you too dear.
Where were you before I met this my gf wey no believe in my dreams

1 Like

Re: Trey Songz Performing At Rhythm Unplugged (Photos) by tr3y(m): 4:09pm On Dec 19, 2015
khalhokage:

lol, he made it while you still dey here dey sell Samsung earpiece, from inside your Corvette no less. cheesy

You never hear the quote "The best is saved for the last". Don't question my hustle you just wait and see...
I might need a tour manager in the future so I wont forget you. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Trey Songz Performing At Rhythm Unplugged (Photos) by tr3y(m): 4:14pm On Dec 19, 2015
BolaLFC:
And you didn't make it? Sorry

Says who?

If you know how many people and money I control, my dear you will be awed!
Re: Trey Songz Performing At Rhythm Unplugged (Photos) by Onyenna(m): 4:23pm On Dec 19, 2015
Adaure4ever:
Let me reserve my comment.
By the way, Pls who knows how to post a website link on nairaland and make the article on the link to show?

something like this..... Nwa Ọma
Re: Trey Songz Performing At Rhythm Unplugged (Photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 19, 2015
Onyenna:

something like this..... Nwa Ọma
partially yes but I want the article on the link to show on a Nairaland thread.
Thanks tho but help me more on diz
Re: Trey Songz Performing At Rhythm Unplugged (Photos) by Redfruit(m): 5:06pm On Dec 19, 2015
softappless:
HIP TV
Thanks. Why are you answering softapples bTW
Re: Trey Songz Performing At Rhythm Unplugged (Photos) by Onyenna(m): 5:06pm On Dec 19, 2015
Adaure4ever:
partially yes but I want the article on the link to show on a Nairaland thread.
Thanks tho but help me more on diz

If you want the article to show, then, "copy and paste"(maybe a lil editing) would do the trick......

......Unless you're talking about creating your own thread.....
Re: Trey Songz Performing At Rhythm Unplugged (Photos) by somez(m): 5:16pm On Dec 19, 2015
Biko, who is Trey? *runs out*
Re: Trey Songz Performing At Rhythm Unplugged (Photos) by JbravoAdodger(m): 5:19pm On Dec 19, 2015
Does anyone remember when trey first came out bck in 05', braiding his hair n singin 'jus gotta make it'?

If soo clap 4 urself u don old
Re: Trey Songz Performing At Rhythm Unplugged (Photos) by meemeetruth(f): 5:20pm On Dec 19, 2015
Pple wey no smell gate b lyk "he wooed as xpected d show was awsome" grin
Re: Trey Songz Performing At Rhythm Unplugged (Photos) by Mustiboy(m): 6:05pm On Dec 19, 2015
Michellla:
i love already_taken
Ooook
Re: Trey Songz Performing At Rhythm Unplugged (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 7:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
cool Unrealistic expectations - how many of those girls will ever get to date a rich and popular guy like Trey Songz? Less than 0.0001%. Therefore, a vast majority of them will go through life frustrated and mete out this frustration on any man who is unfortunate enough to end up with them.
Re: Trey Songz Performing At Rhythm Unplugged (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 8:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
Overrated.
Re: Trey Songz Performing At Rhythm Unplugged (Photos) by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 8:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
tr3y:
Trigga ma Nigggaaa Me and this guy used to roll in my Corvette back in the day, happy he made it.
hahahahahaha...........grin grin grin grin grin i no go die wit laff very soon igbo boiz be lyk ''O BU NWA ABA'' M na ya na-etolite n'ogbe
Re: Trey Songz Performing At Rhythm Unplugged (Photos) by seaga: 8:34pm On Dec 19, 2015
mordtonia:
I've been in love with Trey Songz since the days of 'I can't help but wait' embarassed
His voice and looks kiss embarassed embarassed
Oooooohhh
*faints*

Why fall in love with someone that doesn't even know you exist,my advice; love his music and find a guy who would love you back
Re: Trey Songz Performing At Rhythm Unplugged (Photos) by seaga: 8:35pm On Dec 19, 2015
Luukasz:
Whats so special about trey songz??.Nothing!!.
Nigerians and their slave mentality to the white folks mtcheeew.
And to our girls who are not sensible turning themselves to bitches all because of a guy grow up & think like a woman.

Trey ain't white
Re: Trey Songz Performing At Rhythm Unplugged (Photos) by seaga: 8:39pm On Dec 19, 2015
Speechless3:
Trey kiss kiss

I can get all trey for you wink. ...but why re you pro Biafra
Re: Trey Songz Performing At Rhythm Unplugged (Photos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 19, 2015
Trey songz. Mhm. Amen.
Re: Trey Songz Performing At Rhythm Unplugged (Photos) by Cyriloha(m): 10:27pm On Dec 19, 2015
softappless:

Monkey is monkey gori nah gori

(0yinbo nah oyinbo black nah black)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Kalu Becomes Twelve23 Projects Brand Ambassador (Photos) / Adaeze Yobo Steps Out With Her Kids [PHOTOS] / This Drawing Of Uche Ogbodo Got Fans Laughing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.