Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

A Young Couple, Just Married, Were... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Young Couple, Just Married, Were... (612 Views)

A Young Lady Facebook User Posted Her Chat With A Guy On Her Timeline / A Young Girl Was Spotted Wearing T- Shirt With A Disturbing Caption To Church / Joke: Just Married Military Officer! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Young Couple, Just Married, Were... by LordVoldemort(m): 12:42pm On Dec 19, 2015
in their honeymoon suite on their wedding night. As they were undressing for bed, the husband, who was a big, burly man, tossed his pants to the bride and said, "Here, put these on."

She put them on, but they were way too big.

"I can't wear your pants," she said.

"That's right," said the husband, "and don't you ever forget it. I'm the man who wears the pants in this family."

With that, she flipped him her panties and said, "Try these on."

He tried them on, and they were way to thin.

"Hell," he said, "I can't get into your panties."

She replied, "That's right, and it's going to be that way till your attitude changes."
Re: A Young Couple, Just Married, Were... by oluwafreshkid(m): 12:54pm On Dec 19, 2015
Moral?
Pro - feminism

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do / Who Dey Provoke You Pass Among These For Naija? / Valentine News Head Line.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.