Stats: 3,152,265 members, 7,815,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

HolarDeb.org Nairaland CUSTOMER SUPPORT - Business To Business (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / HolarDeb.org Nairaland CUSTOMER SUPPORT (119549 Views)

*DoyenExchange.com: BUYING PAYONEER, SKRILL, ₦ETELLER etc! -₦L Customer Support / How Real Is E-currencychanger.com And Onlinenaira.com / InstantGold.ng Customer Support - Buy/Sell: PM, BTC, OKPAY, WMZ, PAYZA, STP etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (117) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HolarDeb.org Nairaland CUSTOMER SUPPORT by holardeb(f): 4:56am On Jan 26, 2017
ATTENTION ! ATTENTION ! ! ATTENTION ! !!

PLEASE BEWARE OF SCAM ; ONLY DEAL WITH US VIA OUR WEBSITE

website - www.e-currencychanger.com

Call +2349091892857, +17187091257, +2347032269981,+27781563261

Wazap +2349091892857,+27781563261

BB 5C36227D,7A7FD5D7
Re: HolarDeb.org Nairaland CUSTOMER SUPPORT by holardeb(f): 7:37am On Jan 26, 2017
Hankali: daina sa Bitcoin, PM ko WEBMONEY a cikin BANK BIYA memo (kwatancin). PLEASE ONLY saka sunayen. godiya
Re: HolarDeb.org Nairaland CUSTOMER SUPPORT by holardeb(f): 7:18pm On Jan 26, 2017
Ntị: Kwụsịnụ etinye Bitcoin, PM ma ọ WebMoney na gị akụ ụgwọ memo (nkowa). -Atọ nanị etinye gị aha. ekele
Re: HolarDeb.org Nairaland CUSTOMER SUPPORT by holardeb(f): 7:41am On Jan 27, 2017
*E-CURRENCYCHANGER.COM buy/sell PM, BITCOIN, WEBMONEY @ best rate EVER !
Referral bonus Guaranteed.
Re: HolarDeb.org Nairaland CUSTOMER SUPPORT by Random75: 9:36am On Jan 27, 2017
holardeb:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: HolarDeb.org Nairaland CUSTOMER SUPPORT by Random75: 11:12am On Jan 27, 2017
holardeb:
I have been paid just now
Thanks kiss kiss kiss
Re: HolarDeb.org Nairaland CUSTOMER SUPPORT by Random75: 11:12am On Jan 27, 2017
Random75:

Hello
I sold $25 perfect money to you since yesterday morning but you're yet to pay me.
I sent order alert immediately after making the transfer of the $25 PM
I was shocked to see you posted it as DONE on whatsapp around 3:30am today
You have not paid me o
You have been replied on whatsapp with my order transaction details again in order to confirm those people you have paid.
Please go back to the list of peoples you paid to yesterday o

Re: HolarDeb.org Nairaland CUSTOMER SUPPORT by Random75: 12:19pm On Jan 27, 2017
Random75:

Hello
I sold $25 perfect money to you since yesterday morning but you're yet to pay me.
I sent order alert immediately after making the transfer of the $25 PM
I was shocked to see you posted it as DONE on whatsapp around 3:30am today
You have not paid me o
You have been replied on whatsapp with my order transaction details again in order to confirm those people you have paid.
Please go back to the list of peoples you paid to yesterday o

I HAVE BEEN PAID!!!
I guess the delay is from the bank
Just received alert
I will learn how to be more patient from now LOLzzzz

Re: HolarDeb.org Nairaland CUSTOMER SUPPORT by holardeb(f): 8:28am On Jan 28, 2017
@Random75,

We always try to pay without any delay. So plz always confirm from your ATM as your sms alert may be delayed. Thanks
Re: HolarDeb.org Nairaland CUSTOMER SUPPORT by holardeb(f): 10:59pm On Jan 29, 2017
Ntị: Kwụsịnụ etinye Bitcoin, PM ma ọ WebMoney na gị akụ ụgwọ memo (nkowa). -Atọ nanị etinye gị aha. ekele
Re: HolarDeb.org Nairaland CUSTOMER SUPPORT by Dayfield2: 11:21pm On Jan 29, 2017
sell your iTunes gift card to us, we buy at good price call or WhatsApp 08130316979 for instant funding
buy/sell BITCOINS call or WhatsApp 08130316979
Re: HolarDeb.org Nairaland CUSTOMER SUPPORT by Kenny053(m): 11:40pm On Jan 29, 2017
available for quick sale

1000 TBC available

WhatsApp: 07066679259
Re: HolarDeb.org Nairaland CUSTOMER SUPPORT by PrinceCEE(m): 7:07am On Jan 30, 2017
$255 for sale at N480/$1, whatsapp me through 08174962868
Re: HolarDeb.org Nairaland CUSTOMER SUPPORT by holardeb(f): 1:46pm On Jan 30, 2017

BB 5C36227D,7A7FD5D7
Re: HolarDeb.org Nairaland CUSTOMER SUPPORT by holardeb(f): 3:18am On Feb 01, 2017
We will always try our best to satisfy you !
Re: HolarDeb.org Nairaland CUSTOMER SUPPORT by dan55: 5:51pm On Feb 01, 2017
Over 12hours I sent bitcoin. You have not credited my bank account. I have called over 15 times you never pick my call again after you lied you have sent it.

You never reply all whatsapp message

My account in bank is still #500 naira

You don't pick any call always rejecting them with any reason
Re: HolarDeb.org Nairaland CUSTOMER SUPPORT by dan55: 5:52pm On Feb 01, 2017
Payment was sent since 8:00am in the morning till now no reply or reason from one lie to another and you stopped picking my calls till this evening. That after I called, 7times and you claimed you have sent the fund. ...

Will upload all screenshot here

Re: HolarDeb.org Nairaland CUSTOMER SUPPORT by dan55: 6:00pm On Feb 01, 2017
Why is my attachment not showing oga mods

Re: HolarDeb.org Nairaland CUSTOMER SUPPORT by dan55: 6:06pm On Feb 01, 2017
I have been paid just now!!
Re: HolarDeb.org Nairaland CUSTOMER SUPPORT by gudxson: 8:07pm On Feb 01, 2017
Just sold $60 to you. Hope to get credited soonest. Completed all details, email is gudxson85@gmail.com

order I.D 723393243

holardeb:

BB 5C36227D,7A7FD5D7
Re: HolarDeb.org Nairaland CUSTOMER SUPPORT by agwaisrael(m): 8:57pm On Feb 01, 2017
Bitcoin available at #485 / $
Re: HolarDeb.org Nairaland CUSTOMER SUPPORT by dan55: 9:09pm On Feb 01, 2017
I have been paid just now!!!!!

Re: HolarDeb.org Nairaland CUSTOMER SUPPORT by holardeb(f): 5:34am On Feb 02, 2017
ATTENTION :

@dan55
it has come to our notice that some people are using our help link here as an abuse. @dan55, You sold Bitcoin to us and we paid you instantly and we alerted you that you have been paid. Perhaps GT transfer to Fidelity sometimes takes time to reflects. We asked you to confirm via ur ATM but rather you came here and post all sorts. This is not the first time you are dealing with us nor second time and you trusted us in dealings....so WHY ?

We cannot afford to tarnish The reputation we have built over the years for anything whatsoever......
In this case, we counted it as an abuse of opportunity to come to our link and post all sorts and still later said i have just been paid now while we are here going extra mile to satisfy you putting our official terms aside.

NOTE : Our official msg after you place order with us is within 24hours to complete your order but we still always go extra mile to process order instantly. We have to write this because of inhuman attitude you have shown to us. We are just using this medium to inform you and any other person that falls into this category that you need to STOP this inhuman acts or else we will have to have you deleted from our database and block any future access to our services.
Thanks for your understanding.
MGT.
E-CURRENCYCHANGER.COM
Re: HolarDeb.org Nairaland CUSTOMER SUPPORT by dan55: 6:34am On Feb 02, 2017
holardeb:
ATTENTION :

@dan55
it has come to our notice that some people are using our help link here as an abuse. @dan55, You sold Bitcoin to us and we paid you instantly and we alerted you that you have been paid. Perhaps GT transfer to Fidelity sometimes takes time to reflects. We asked you to confirm via ur ATM but rather you came here and post all sorts. This is not the first time you are dealing with us nor second time and you trusted us in dealings....so WHY ?

We cannot afford to tarnish The reputation we have built over the years for anything whatsoever......
In this case, we counted it as an abuse of opportunity to come to our link and post all sorts and still later said i have just been paid now while we are here going extra mile to satisfy you putting our official terms aside.

NOTE : Our official msg after you place order with us is within 24hours to complete your order but we still always go extra mile to process order instantly. We have to write this because of inhuman attitude you have shown to us. We are just using this medium to inform you and any other person that falls into this category that you need to STOP this inhuman acts or else we will have to have you deleted from our database and block any future access to our services.
Thanks for your understanding.
MGT.
E-CURRENCYCHANGER.COM

No need of the ranting trust is after two attempts

No money was paid until I call thousand of times at night.

Then I got a text to send all my details and I was paid.

You don't keep your words unless your disturbed your free to ban. as you threaten.

INSTANTGOLD. NG is better than you guys and I will continue with them and forget switching to you guys.

Your just ranting to defend yourself I called over 50times yesterday. It was at night I shouted on the guy that picked my last call. That I received a text To resend all details and I was paid......with that act of rejecting my calls you intended not to pay me. If not you should at least pick my call or reply whatsapp and explain it's network if it's truly network. And not rejecting calls.!!!!!
Re: HolarDeb.org Nairaland CUSTOMER SUPPORT by holardeb(f): 6:44am On Feb 02, 2017
This month shall be a great n wonderful month has u enjoy;....
F... Favour....
E... Exploitsss....
B... Blessings unlimited....
R... Restoration...
U... Unstoppable joy....
A... Abundant success....
R... Replenishment...
Y... Yield increase....
Happy New Month.......
God bless u really good....4rm all of us @

E-CURRENCYCHANGER.COM
& HOLARDEB.ORG
Re: HolarDeb.org Nairaland CUSTOMER SUPPORT by holardeb(f): 4:40pm On Feb 02, 2017
ATTENTION :

Dearest Customers, In case of any delay in your transactions please feel free to contact our WHATSPP LIVE CHAT/CALL, EMAIL SUPPORT OR PHONE CALLING just to gain our attention. Also Don't just base your call on one single number, if you call one number and no response, please call another because network sometimes prevent your call to get to us and you will see it ringing and we don't get your call here. Please bear in mind that we don't relax, we always plan and try all our possible best to satisfy all.
Thanks so much for your understanding & patronage.
We appreciate U so much.
MGT.

E-CURRENCYCHANGER.COM
Re: HolarDeb.org Nairaland CUSTOMER SUPPORT by holardeb(f): 5:24pm On Feb 02, 2017
ATTENTION :

Dearest Customers, In case of any delay in your transactions please feel free to contact our WHATSPP LIVE CHAT/CALL, EMAIL SUPPORT OR PHONE CALLING just to gain our attention. Also Don't just base your call on one single number, if you call one number and no response, please call another because network sometimes prevent your call to get to us and you will see it ringing and we don't get your call here. Please bear in mind that we don't relax, we always plan and try all our possible best to satisfy all.
We appreciate U so much.
MGT.

E-CURRENCYCHANGER.COM
Re: HolarDeb.org Nairaland CUSTOMER SUPPORT by vickylala239: 7:09am On Feb 03, 2017
holardeb:
ATTENTION :

We appreciate U so much.
MGT.

E-CURRENCYCHANGER.COM

I heard you guys are very good only for me to Check the exchange rate,very very poor...

To be Frank with you I have never in my life seen an exchange as poor as this....

I was So shock @ this here picture below from your site...

As at 3/2/2017

Difference BTW buy and Sell on perfect money a massive::60naria on each... difference (meaning a customer losing 6000Narialand to you guys!!! Depending on the volume he sold to u guys,the more he Sell the more he loses)

DIFFERENCE btw buy and Sell on okpay is even hilarious: a massive 150naria on each dollar difference losing a massive 15000naria ..this is shock, especially those who don't know the mathematics

Bitcoin!! People lose 45naria on each dollar to you guys...when someone can just walk into luno (website)..buy and Sell It's Bitcoin at a more better rate..480 rate...

Webmoney another lose massive 120naria lose on each dollar the Sell to you guys...

Pls is this not the picture from your site..please verify this..

And reply me So that your customers Will know if Am lying or not...

Am willing to show people free where the can buy and Sell their Bitcoin at a very good and better rate...It's a site called (www.luno. com(Jst type the website on your browser Dnt click on it here Cuz it Wuldnt go except you move the <com> close to the <dot>wink.you can buy with Naria and Sell with naria

Some people culd say Am a scam,But hey Hv not asked for money I Jst gave you a site...where you can google... I never said you should Sell to me... just go to the site and Sell Also buy..only then you Will know how much you have been losing to this guys.....

Re: HolarDeb.org Nairaland CUSTOMER SUPPORT by holardeb(f): 10:30pm On Feb 03, 2017
@vickylala239

What is Business ?
An organization or economic system where goods and services are exchanged for one another or for money.
What is Organization ?
Group of individuals working together to achieve one or more objectives.

Plz bear in mind that group of individuals working together to offer services must not return back home at the end of the month and tell their families [nothing i brought]

I came to a realization in life that we are all equally born but we are not equally talented. Knowing how to arrange grammar doesn't shows intelligence. I guess the so called ranting object has never been in business before, knowing fully well that in business, there are groups of individual working together aiming at profit making.

FUNNY - the so called website he writes here ; server DNS address could not be found.

You hardly see a successful man trying all his possible best to let others down. Anyway, you have right to your opinion but the time spending on trying to let others down, if you use it wise on how u can be up, am sure you keep moving. That is just a piece of advice.

Call +2349091892857, +17187091257, +27781563261

BB 5C36227D,7A7FD5D7
Re: HolarDeb.org Nairaland CUSTOMER SUPPORT by gudxson: 11:54pm On Feb 03, 2017
@Vickylala239

I think it is very inappropriate to rubbish someone's hard earned business. Eeveryone has an option and am sure you are not compel or forced to transact with E-currency.

before you shoot am a customer not a shareholder. I think if you have issues with there pricing, simply contact them directly or go for alternative that suit you rather than bad mouth people's business. Its not right and never right for you dont know their business model/objective or target client.

vickylala239:

I heard you guys are very good only for me to Check the exchange rate,very very poor...

To be Frank with you I have never in my life seen an exchange as poor as this....

I was So shock @ this here picture below from your site...

As at 3/2/2017

Difference BTW buy and Sell on perfect money a massive::60naria on each... difference (meaning a customer losing 6000Narialand to you guys!!! Depending on the volume he sold to u guys,the more he Sell the more he loses)

DIFFERENCE btw buy and Sell on okpay is even hilarious: a massive 150naria on each dollar difference losing a massive 15000naria ..this is shock, especially those who don't know the mathematics

Bitcoin!! People lose 45naria on each dollar to you guys...when someone can just walk into luno (website)..buy and Sell It's Bitcoin at a more better rate..480 rate...

Webmoney another lose massive 120naria lose on each dollar the Sell to you guys...

Pls is this not the picture from your site..please verify this..

And reply me So that your customers Will know if Am lying or not...

Am willing to show people free where the can buy and Sell their Bitcoin at a very good and better rate...It's a site called (www.luno dot com).you can buy with Naria and Sell with naria

Some people culd say Am a scam,But hey Hv not asked for money I Jst gave you a site...where you can google... I never said you should Sell to me... just go to the site and Sell Also buy..only then you Will know how much you have been losing to this guys.....
Re: HolarDeb.org Nairaland CUSTOMER SUPPORT by Nobody: 4:31am On Feb 04, 2017
holardeb:
We will always try our best to satisfy you !
Do you buy dollars?

Re: HolarDeb.org Nairaland CUSTOMER SUPPORT by holardeb(f): 4:48am On Feb 04, 2017
@hilaomo

We only deal with e currencies sir....PM, BITCOIN, WEbmoney etc.

Call +2349091892857, +17187091257, +27781563261

BB 5C36227D,7A7FD5D7

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (117) (Reply)

Lets build an LPG/Cooking Gas Plant for you / PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) / Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54