Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:13 AM

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale (241701 Views)

A Thread For The Importation Of Fairly Used Clothes(okrika) / 60 Bales Of Grade A* Fairly Used Clothes In 55kg Direct From London / Grade A Fairly Used Clothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by fluffybaby(f): 11:23pm On Nov 20, 2012
People are really interested in going into second hand clothes. I was interested in going into it at a point in time and even went into the trade.
I hope this topic will bring together sellers and buyers in the market.

2 Likes

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by fluffybaby(f): 6:35am On Nov 21, 2012
Traders in da house?

1 Like

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by PasNet: 9:24am On Nov 21, 2012
Find Your way to coutonu sharply

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by logo77: 9:36am On Nov 21, 2012
In Lagos, you may check-out:- Tejuosho Market(Yaba/Surulere) and Katagua Market (Not too far from Iyana-Ipaja)

1 Like

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by fluffybaby(f): 9:56am On Nov 21, 2012
Thanks guys. I heard that they open bales in those markets only. I would also like to know if those markets have days cos I am not based in lagos. As for cotonou my hubby does not want me to go that far. Inshort the lagos own sef I wiLl contact my sister in-law to help me get the bale and send by bus. I just want to know the market and days they open so I can tell her to move.

Thank you guys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by PasNet: 10:12am On Nov 21, 2012
I fink U̶̲̥̅̊'ll get good market in yaba on wednesdays, den if ur sister can try to go to alaba, dey also have gud stuffs dia, U̶̲̥̅̊ knw it's closer to badagry /couTonu

1 Like

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by fluffybaby(f): 10:38am On Nov 21, 2012
PasNet: I fink U̶̲̥̅̊'ll get good market in yaba on wednesdays, den if ur sister can try to go to alaba, dey also have gud stuffs dia, U̶̲̥̅̊ knw it's closer to badagry /couTonu

OK. Thanks. Sooo looking forward to starting something.
Will update you guys here.
XO.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by fluffybaby(f): 10:36am On Nov 23, 2012
Sent someone today. She found that canadian bale goes for 65k, UK goes for 75k and london goes from 95-115k. Will be doing transaction on monday.
Any other info is welcome.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by fluffybaby(f): 10:41am On Nov 23, 2012
Work in progress.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by fluffybaby(f): 11:04am On Nov 23, 2012
O
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by 9jagobetta: 11:36am On Nov 23, 2012
fluffybaby: Sent someone today. She found that canadian bale goes for 65k, UK goes for 75k and london goes from 95-115k. Will be doing transaction on monday.
pls i will like to know which of the market?

1 Like

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by fluffybaby(f): 3:39pm On Nov 23, 2012
9jagobetta: pls i will like to know which of the market?

Alaba.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by logo77: 11:49am On Nov 25, 2012
fluffybaby: Sent someone today. She found that canadian bale goes for 65k, UK goes for 75k and london goes from 95-115k. Will be doing transaction on monday.

Good luck !
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by fluffybaby(f): 11:54am On Nov 25, 2012
logo77:

Good luck !

Thank you.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by fluffybaby(f): 9:37pm On Nov 26, 2012
So, update.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by fluffybaby(f): 9:41pm On Nov 26, 2012
I sent her to get me a bale of clothes. She also picked some clothes for me from those who open bales for bigger kids. She will be sending them to me on wednesday.

Will keep you guys posted when it arrives with some photos.
Gave her comission of 10% of the total price of purchase.

1 Like

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by fluffybaby(f): 9:46pm On Nov 26, 2012
By the way, she is willing to go source for stuff for people for a fee too.
I jokingly told her she could make small living from doing what she just did for me for people who can pay her some small fee and she said she enjoyed the shopping and wouldn't mind earning some cash doing it.
So house if anyone is intrested in doing biz with her contact me to give you her number.
There, just fulfilled my promise of publicity for her on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by chinosxl(m): 12:40am On Nov 27, 2012

Whats the weight in lbs or kg in the above stated prices? I have a container load of used clothes but postponed shipping till jan 2013 due to multiple projects on hand. I will be visiting Cotonou in a couple weeks to research prices and other things.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by fluffybaby(f): 10:52am On Nov 27, 2012
chinosxl:

Whats the weight in lbs or kg in the above stated prices? I have a container load of used clothes but postponed shipping till jan 2013 due to multiple projects on hand. I will be visiting Cotonou in a couple weeks to research prices and other things.

I believe regular weight is 50kg I was told most have approx 190-300 pieces of stuff.
Wao, a container load? Abeg man, let me know when you ship in. Are you planing to berth in cotonou? What stock will it be? Shoes? Bags? Kiddies etc etc? Anyway, goodluck man. Here's wishing you complete and total "sell out".
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by jaykai24(m): 11:10am On Nov 27, 2012
I live in United Kingdom, looking for geniune person to start used cloth business with but going to be on a small scale but will be regular as dont want to involve family in it. could leave me ur number and will ring but will ve to look u up before any transaction. my term of payment is, I send the cloths, u pay when recieving them. comes in Ghana must go bags.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by fluffybaby(f): 6:53pm On Nov 27, 2012
jaykai24: I live in United Kingdom, looking for geniune person to start used cloth business with but going to be on a small scale but will be regular as dont want to involve family in it. could leave me ur number and will ring but will ve to look u up before any transaction. my term of payment is, I send the cloths, u pay when recieving them. comes in Ghana must go bags.

My dear, if there are only a few people to trust I am one of them .Anyway, the clothes, are they grade AAA quality? As in no tear,all buttons, good colours etc etc. Will they be for both adults and kids? Do you have a means of getting it past customs? What will be your price I mean for the whole lot, how many pieces do you intend to put in the bag? Can you also add costume jewelry? I am in Abuja.
Me too will like to look you up. Don't want anyone using my name and addy to do illegal stuff. Me no get power for police o. The only time I went to police station was when my late mom went to report a mater. As for prison na only drive pass cos e near main road.

7 Likes

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by Promolysis(m): 9:08pm On Nov 27, 2012
fluffybaby: Thanks guys. I heard that they open bales in those markets only. I would also like to know if those markets have days cos I am not based in lagos. As for cotonou my hubby does not want me to go that far. Inshort the lagos own sef I wiLl contact my sister in-law to help me get the bale and send by bus. I just want to know the market and days they open so I can tell her to move.

Thank you guys.
go to tejuosho market be4 railway there is a popular street where ibo guys trade on fairly clothes. Meanwhile they open new bail on mondays, wednesdays and fridays. Gudluck 2 u

1 Like

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by fluffybaby(f): 9:46pm On Nov 27, 2012
Thanks promolysis. I already got one from Alaba. She will send it tomorrow so I will get it in the evening(Lag to Abj). Let me see what it will contain. Besides I want to buy bale not piece by piece. Anyway sha, I will ask her to check the market out for me incase of next time.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by jaykai24(m): 11:06pm On Nov 27, 2012
well give me ur number will ring u or add me on facebook if u ve one
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by lamby(m): 12:02am On Nov 28, 2012
fluffybaby: By the way, she is willing to go source for stuff for people for a fee too.
I jokingly told her she could make small living from doing what she just did for me for people who can pay her some small fee and she said she enjoyed the shopping and wouldn't mind earning some cash doing it.
So house if anyone is intrested in doing biz with her contact me to give you her number.
There, just fulfilled my promise of publicity for her on Nairaland.

Am interested, how much is your sister willing to charge.

1 Like

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by lamby(m): 12:21am On Nov 28, 2012
@fluffbaby, I sent you a mail, pls kindly get in touch
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by femaj1990: 12:23am On Nov 28, 2012
@JAYKAI,I'M INTERESTED.IF U CAN BE SENDING TO ME FROM UK,I WILL BE HAPPY.COS IT WILL REDUCE MY TRIP OF GOING TO BENIN.CALL ME: +2348027264492. TANX
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by jaykai24(m): 12:24am On Nov 28, 2012
lamby: @fluffbaby, I sent you a mail, pls kindly get in touch
dont know prvt messages work here lol. shouldnt ve left my fb id hanging.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by jaykai24(m): 12:25am On Nov 28, 2012
femaj1990: @JAYKAI,I'M INTERESTED.IF U CAN BE SENDING TO ME FROM UK,I WILL BE HAPPY.COS IT WILL REDUCE MY TRIP OF GOING TO BENIN.CALL ME: +2348027264492. TANX
will ring u now

1 Like

Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by jaykai24(m): 12:28am On Nov 28, 2012
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by femaj1990: 12:36am On Nov 28, 2012
THE ONE MOVING FAST NOW IS BABY WEARS,MEN&LADIES WEARS(FRM 12YRS TO 30YRS OF AGE)VERY STUNNING ONE PLZ.MY FCBK NAME: FESTUS AJAYI.
Re: Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale by jaykai24(m): 12:42am On Nov 28, 2012
femaj1990: THE ONE MOVING FAST NOW IS BABY WEARS,MEN&LADIES WEARS(FRM 12YRS TO 30YRS OF AGE)VERY STUNNING ONE PLZ.MY FCBK NAME: FESTUS AJAYI.
re u online now? whats ur profile pic like as ve more than one FESTUS AJAYI on fb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.