Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

29 Unbelievable Photos Of Human Love And Suffering Around The World - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 29 Unbelievable Photos Of Human Love And Suffering Around The World (818 Views)

Unbelievable Photos Taken Seconds Before Tragedy Struck / Unbelievable Photos Of An Abattoir In Edo State / People Are Awesome: Amazing Feat Of Human Endurance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

29 Unbelievable Photos Of Human Love And Suffering Around The World by khalhokage(m): 2:09pm On Dec 19, 2015
Re: 29 Unbelievable Photos Of Human Love And Suffering Around The World by StarMogul(m): 2:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
Wow shocked...see how dat small pikin dey smoke....O boy!!!!
Re: 29 Unbelievable Photos Of Human Love And Suffering Around The World by fluffybaby(f): 2:29pm On Dec 19, 2015
StarMogul:
Wow shocked...see how dat small pikin dey smoke....O boy!!!!

Of all the surffering of humanity depicted in those photos, its the smoking child that pulled at the string of your heart?
Re: 29 Unbelievable Photos Of Human Love And Suffering Around The World by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 19, 2015
Touching
Re: 29 Unbelievable Photos Of Human Love And Suffering Around The World by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 19, 2015
fluffybaby:

Of all the surffering of humanity depicted in those photos, its the smoking child that pulled at the string of your heart?

Nairaland never fails to disappoint. Huge comic relief.

You are right sha.
Re: 29 Unbelievable Photos Of Human Love And Suffering Around The World by fluffybaby(f): 3:07pm On Dec 19, 2015
20pounds:

Nairaland never fails to disappoint. Huge comic relief.

You are right sha.

cool cool we nor dey carry last. But most those photos are sad sha
Re: 29 Unbelievable Photos Of Human Love And Suffering Around The World by Ewizard(m): 3:17pm On Dec 19, 2015
ye shocked shocked
Re: 29 Unbelievable Photos Of Human Love And Suffering Around The World by StarMogul(m): 4:03pm On Dec 19, 2015
fluffybaby:

Well I guess so tongue but the siberian cannibals really did a number on me...
Re: 29 Unbelievable Photos Of Human Love And Suffering Around The World by fluffybaby(f): 4:22pm On Dec 19, 2015
StarMogul:
Well I guess so tongue but the siberian cannibals really did a number on me...

They arent eating human flesh na grin just raw meat.
Re: 29 Unbelievable Photos Of Human Love And Suffering Around The World by StarMogul(m): 5:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
fluffybaby:

Well I guess so, really sad to see a young man take up arms buhhh it's war so
Re: 29 Unbelievable Photos Of Human Love And Suffering Around The World by StarMogul(m): 5:03pm On Dec 19, 2015
fluffybaby:

They arent eating human flesh na grin just raw meat.
Lol, grin...it's still a disturbing picture.

(1) (Reply)

. / Info On Paystack / Introducing The Kanger CL Tank 2ml/4ml(child Lock)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.