Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Genevieve Nnaji With Cute Little Boy In New Colorful Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji With Cute Little Boy In New Colorful Photo (41732 Views)

Davido Shows Off His Beautiful Daughter In New Colorful Photo / Genevieve Nnaji With Mr Ibu At The Premiere Of Her Movie In Enugu (photo) / Jackie Appiah Shares New Colorful Photo With Strong Message (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Cute Little Boy In New Colorful Photo by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 19, 2015
Tthats not cute. Check the meaning pls.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Cute Little Boy In New Colorful Photo by pyyxxaro: 11:17pm On Dec 19, 2015
Sugahylz:

Read out that trash u wrote n just hear yourself. Perv!

I nor sabi read o

Abeg help me

With ur rake teeth
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Cute Little Boy In New Colorful Photo by pyyxxaro: 11:20pm On Dec 19, 2015
TruthHurts1:
Your mind don spoil beyond repair. Na deliverance you suppose dey find.

I de tell u

Abeg were ur church de

With ur head like bicycle seat
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Cute Little Boy In New Colorful Photo by bummyla(m): 11:38pm On Dec 19, 2015
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Cute Little Boy In New Colorful Photo by mamagee3(f): 1:13am On Dec 20, 2015
Why is she posing with the boy like he is her son? undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Cute Little Boy In New Colorful Photo by pretydiva(f): 2:03am On Dec 20, 2015
soos:
angry

Jezebel of the same wadlock*
wish u same
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Cute Little Boy In New Colorful Photo by pretydiva(f): 2:04am On Dec 20, 2015
pyyxxaro:

Ur pikin mama with ur cone head
wish u same
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Cute Little Boy In New Colorful Photo by tpiar: 2:37am On Dec 20, 2015
not sure what the round things are, same pattern on the chair.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Cute Little Boy In New Colorful Photo by ysg4real(m): 3:05am On Dec 20, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Make she take am easy o

Cos e be like say she de on HIT period

She wants to MATE dat small boy cry

You have a sick mind .
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Cute Little Boy In New Colorful Photo by bernarduwem(m): 6:34am On Dec 20, 2015
lol.....guy no think like that na.. grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Cute Little Boy In New Colorful Photo by sweatlana: 8:11am On Dec 20, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Make she take am easy o

You are sick
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Cute Little Boy In New Colorful Photo by pyyxxaro: 8:14am On Dec 20, 2015
sweatlana:

You are sick

you are a maggot
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Cute Little Boy In New Colorful Photo by uniquelyspecial(m): 12:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Make she take am easy o
Dats too dry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Cute Little Boy In New Colorful Photo by uniquelyspecial(m): 12:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
Khd95:
Child molestationembarassed
Senseless talk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Phyno Visits Onitsha Fire Victims (Photos) / Tega: When People Say That I Had Sex In The BBNaija House... / M.I Reveals 5 Nigerian Women He's Crushing On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.