Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,862 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Genevieve Nnaji With Cute Little Boy In New Colorful Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji With Cute Little Boy In New Colorful Photo (41729 Views)

Davido Shows Off His Beautiful Daughter In New Colorful Photo / Genevieve Nnaji With Mr Ibu At The Premiere Of Her Movie In Enugu (photo) / Jackie Appiah Shares New Colorful Photo With Strong Message (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Cute Little Boy In New Colorful Photo by siegfried99(m): 8:20pm On Dec 19, 2015
Nice
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Cute Little Boy In New Colorful Photo by esmarcq(m): 8:32pm On Dec 19, 2015
Cute picture
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Cute Little Boy In New Colorful Photo by Orikinla(m): 8:34pm On Dec 19, 2015
Is that her grandson? grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Cute Little Boy In New Colorful Photo by ijaw1stson: 8:39pm On Dec 19, 2015
pretydiva:
wat a senseless post
yhu qat d riqht word bby...senseless indeed
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Cute Little Boy In New Colorful Photo by pyyxxaro: 8:39pm On Dec 19, 2015
priscaoge:
Every year young!! kiss

"Pervs" on the loose angry

Ur pikin mama tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Cute Little Boy In New Colorful Photo by pyyxxaro: 8:43pm On Dec 19, 2015
pretydiva:
wat a senseless post

Ur pikin mama with ur cone head
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Cute Little Boy In New Colorful Photo by Naff24(f): 8:43pm On Dec 19, 2015
post=41153455:
That boy is blessed.
Cz Gene is an angel

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Cute Little Boy In New Colorful Photo by Hardeybohwarley(m): 8:43pm On Dec 19, 2015
IamChuzzy:
more photos@@ http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2015/12/genevieve-nnaji-all-smiles-with-cute.html
I kept wondering when she would marry let alone get a kid of her own...part of my mind tells me my thinking is Utopia.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Cute Little Boy In New Colorful Photo by ichommy(m): 8:44pm On Dec 19, 2015
Cute
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Cute Little Boy In New Colorful Photo by sinizia: 8:48pm On Dec 19, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Make she take am easy o
Cos e be like say she de on HIT period
She wants to MATE dat small boy cry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Cute Little Boy In New Colorful Photo by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 19, 2015
Seems we have new mods or others have been fired/ we have insufficient mods
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Cute Little Boy In New Colorful Photo by oliidell(m): 8:51pm On Dec 19, 2015
Hardeybohwarley:
I kept wondering when she would marry let alone get a kid of her own...part of my mind tells me my thinking is Utopia.

Her daughter is grown....& stop wondering..

In Fela's Voice (wonder, wonder, wonder wonder...till u turn to wanderer)
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Cute Little Boy In New Colorful Photo by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 19, 2015
Khd95:
Child molestationembarassed
u are a disgusting creature. undecided
Khd95:
u are a disgusting creature.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Cute Little Boy In New Colorful Photo by oliidell(m): 8:55pm On Dec 19, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Make she take am easy o

First of all, u r FTC asides the OP & strangely, u got no likes....that speaks volumes

Secondly, it's 'heat' not 'hit'
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Cute Little Boy In New Colorful Photo by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 19, 2015
Khd95:
u are a disgusting creature. undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Cute Little Boy In New Colorful Photo by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 19, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Make she take am easy o

you are a disgusting pervert. Go see a psychologist. Something is really wrong with you.

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Cute Little Boy In New Colorful Photo by sawhite: 9:03pm On Dec 19, 2015
pretydiva:
wat a senseless post
by a senseless member
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Cute Little Boy In New Colorful Photo by Hardeybohwarley(m): 9:04pm On Dec 19, 2015
oliidell:

Her daughter is grown....& stop wondering..

In Fela's Voice (wonder, wonder, wonder wonder...till u turn to wanderer)
Tell me the father of that daughter.. A woman without a husband is like a king without a crown..
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Cute Little Boy In New Colorful Photo by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 19, 2015
pyyxxaro:

Ur pikin mama with ur cone head
guy u don carry this ur merit mixed secondary school behaviour come nairaland.ur head like cylinder.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Cute Little Boy In New Colorful Photo by moshino(m): 9:07pm On Dec 19, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Make she take am easy o

Your father wasted his bullet, and your mother wasted her painful 9 months.

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Cute Little Boy In New Colorful Photo by Louiscutedude(m): 9:13pm On Dec 19, 2015
lovely
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Cute Little Boy In New Colorful Photo by pyyxxaro: 9:16pm On Dec 19, 2015
moshino:

Your father waisted his bullet, and your mother waisted her painful 9 months.

Really

Hahahaahahahahaha

With ur hunch back

Ur mama when be cripple and slowpoke
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Cute Little Boy In New Colorful Photo by TruthHurts1(m): 9:33pm On Dec 19, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Make she take am easy o

Your mind don spoil beyond repair. Na deliverance you suppose dey find.

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Cute Little Boy In New Colorful Photo by TruthHurts1(m): 9:37pm On Dec 19, 2015
oliidell:

First of all, u r FTC asides the OP & strangely, u got no likes....that speaks volumes

Secondly, it's 'heat' not 'hit'
He's a semi-illiterate. I know you mean well by trying to teach him the finer points of good spelling, but he is not worth the effort. Just ignore him.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Cute Little Boy In New Colorful Photo by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 19, 2015
IamChuzzy:
more photos@@ http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2015/12/genevieve-nnaji-all-smiles-with-cute.html
which more photos other than the one we've seen already?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Cute Little Boy In New Colorful Photo by tammie24: 9:45pm On Dec 19, 2015
holamiday:
Genevieve Nnaji is the most beautiful Nigerian actress.
in your village
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Cute Little Boy In New Colorful Photo by billyG(m): 9:47pm On Dec 19, 2015
IamChuzzy:
Genny come make i knack u Akpako make u born ejuma 4 me.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Cute Little Boy In New Colorful Photo by Sugahylz(f): 10:04pm On Dec 19, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Make she take am easy o

Read out that trash u wrote n just hear yourself. Perv!

Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Cute Little Boy In New Colorful Photo by nikz(f): 10:08pm On Dec 19, 2015
Fyn babe. Always on point
Re: Genevieve Nnaji With Cute Little Boy In New Colorful Photo by Azuwonder(m): 10:27pm On Dec 19, 2015
Aww.. Cute

Falz Discloses Relationship Status With Simi / "David De Gea Would Have Saved Ubi Franklin’s Marriage” - Fan Says. Ubi Replies / Wizkid & Don Jazzy Celebrate Tiwa Savage As She Wins MTV Best African Act