Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,065 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

They Pretend To Be Friends, But Your Failure Makes Them Happy - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / They Pretend To Be Friends, But Your Failure Makes Them Happy (686 Views)

How To Overcome Admission Failure Into Nigerian Universities / Ekiti Landlord Bags Five Months Imprisonment For Failure To Provide Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Pretend To Be Friends, But Your Failure Makes Them Happy by Fatherherokay(m): 3:30pm On Dec 19, 2015
At first, they try to shower love on you. They pretend to be nice and kind towards you, but deep down there, they desire no good for you. Not all friends are bad, but there are few hypocrite and pretenders among them. They are the ones that become sad when you do things better than they do. They are the ones that feel sad for no concrete reason when they hear you did something they couldn’t do.
They are the ones that swiftly, but only, give you a call when they heard you did something great and remarkable. Be careful because they didn’t call to celebrate with you. They did just to confirm if the news they heard was true or not. They get sick when they heard you did something they know they wouldn’t achieve in their life time,
but they get excited when they heard something bad happen to you.

You need not to be perturbed and daunted by their attitude. You don’t need to hate them, neither do you need to snub, scorn nor discard them. The most important thing is for you to be sensitive enough to detect them among your...read more on http://ishopealive..com.ng/2015/12/topic-27-they-pretend-to-be-friends-but.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Pretend To Be Friends, But Your Failure Makes Them Happy by xpac01(m): 3:56pm On Dec 19, 2015
The gist now should be how do you know them

2 Likes

Re: They Pretend To Be Friends, But Your Failure Makes Them Happy by oglalasioux(m): 4:20pm On Dec 19, 2015
xpac01:
The gist now should be how do you know them
You don't need to search for them. Those closest to you are your worst enemies.
Re: They Pretend To Be Friends, But Your Failure Makes Them Happy by Fulaman198(m): 4:56pm On Dec 19, 2015
oglalasioux:

You don't need to search for them. Those closest to you are your worst enemies.

They can be, but be wise in your choosing of a good friend or group of good friends. @OP thanks for the great advice

1 Like

Re: They Pretend To Be Friends, But Your Failure Makes Them Happy by F22RAPTOR(m): 5:28pm On Dec 19, 2015
had the worst experience recently. fake people acting like they want u to succeed not knowing that they are only comfortable with you falling and always begging and helpless. i am happy i found out early enough to bounce before they messed up my thinking. at the moment no rat's poo given.

1 Like

Re: They Pretend To Be Friends, But Your Failure Makes Them Happy by Fulaman198(m): 5:35pm On Dec 19, 2015
F22RAPTOR:
had the worst experience recently. fake people acting like they want u to succeed not knowing that they are only comfortable with you falling and always begging and helpless. i am happy i found out early enough to bounce before they messed up my thinking. at the moment no rat's poo given.

I'm happy that you did not get fooled by their fakeness. Evil people are a plague to society worlds wide.
Re: They Pretend To Be Friends, But Your Failure Makes Them Happy by Nobody: 5:12am On Dec 20, 2015
It's also not good to share future plans and aspirations with everybody. Keep important things to yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Need Help In Learning Yoruba / Albert Einstein: The Negro Question / Akiolu Begs Nigerians, Niger Delta Avengers To Give Peace A Chance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.