Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Meet Nigerian artist who uses pencil to Draw the portraits of treysongz..VIDEO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Nigerian artist who uses pencil to Draw the portraits of treysongz..VIDEO (928 Views)

Checkout Beautiful Portraits Of Tonto Dikeh; The Yommiest Celebrity Mum / Lovely Beautiful Portraits Of Toke Makinwa / REVEALED: What Treysongz Said To Toke Makinwa In THAT Secret Table Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Nigerian artist who uses pencil to Draw the portraits of treysongz..VIDEO by msmith247(f): 4:05pm On Dec 19, 2015
Meet Nigerian artist , Fola David who uses pencil to paint the portraits of treysongz and celebrities

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GptSa_27ztM

Re: Meet Nigerian artist who uses pencil to Draw the portraits of treysongz..VIDEO by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 19, 2015
Not to sound like a b*tch or anything, aren't there talented artists over here that'd actually give two sh*ts about him?

Dude has incredibly super awesome talent by the way.
I couldn't draw to save my life

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigerian artist who uses pencil to Draw the portraits of treysongz..VIDEO by Sarimah(f): 5:07pm On Dec 19, 2015
wow shocked

raw talent
Re: Meet Nigerian artist who uses pencil to Draw the portraits of treysongz..VIDEO by Sarimah(f): 5:07pm On Dec 19, 2015
wow shocked

raw talent
Re: Meet Nigerian artist who uses pencil to Draw the portraits of treysongz..VIDEO by chinemerem26(m): 5:47pm On Dec 19, 2015
hoes69getwifed:
Not to sound like a b*tch or anything, aren't there talented artists over here that'd actually give two sh*ts about him?

Dude has incredibly super awesome talent by the way.
I couldn't draw to save my life

Chai!!! I knw you tried so much not to sound like a b*tch buh u failed to achieve that dear...
Re: Meet Nigerian artist who uses pencil to Draw the portraits of treysongz..VIDEO by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 19, 2015
chinemerem26:

Chai!!! I knw you tried so much not to sound like a b*tch buh u failed to achieve that dear...

grin
I'd try harder next time then.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Stuns In Red For Nollywood Movie Producer's Wedding / Photo Of Davido's Baby Mama, Sophie With Daughter, Imade / The Moment Reekardo Bank Was Announced Winner Of Headies 2015 Next Rated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.