Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,313 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

REVEALED: What Treysongz Said To Toke Makinwa In THAT Secret Table Talk - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / REVEALED: What Treysongz Said To Toke Makinwa In THAT Secret Table Talk (1191 Views)

Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Cleavage Photos: "See Wetin Baba Fadeyi Dey Enjoy" / Toke Makinwa In Court For Her Divorce Hearing (Photos) / Is Toke Makinwa In Love With Seyi Kuye? See This (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

REVEALED: What Treysongz Said To Toke Makinwa In THAT Secret Table Talk by msmith247(f): 6:26pm On Dec 20, 2015
Treysongz has revealed that he thanked Toke Makinwa during pepsi rhythm unplugged table chat with the Multimedia Personality last night.

Reports in US had claimed that Treysongz had told Toke Makinwa that he would “love” to meet her in the state ,

But Toke Makinwa insists she was only thanking the American singer and actor for praising her during pepsi rhythm unplugged table chat.

“I have talked to many people. When people treat me well, I treat [them] well. A muddle that does not exist was put together,' said Treysongz

- See more at: http://www.msmith247.com/2015/12/revealed-what-treysongz-said-to-toke.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GptSa_27ztM

Re: REVEALED: What Treysongz Said To Toke Makinwa In THAT Secret Table Talk by thunderbabs: 6:33pm On Dec 20, 2015
Una no dey see d hot chicks trey dey ise carry weight for gym ni? Na Toke he go com dey ……Me sef fit use Toke carry weight
Re: REVEALED: What Treysongz Said To Toke Makinwa In THAT Secret Table Talk by Unsad(m): 6:35pm On Dec 20, 2015
All these Americans no dey waste time grin
Re: REVEALED: What Treysongz Said To Toke Makinwa In THAT Secret Table Talk by doyinisaac(m): 6:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
if i am to judge based on this picture the op posted i think they look good together....

in my dreams.... angry
Re: REVEALED: What Treysongz Said To Toke Makinwa In THAT Secret Table Talk by KimBerlyie: 6:47pm On Dec 20, 2015
Ah! Toke wants to snatch my boyfriend lipsrsealed embarassed undecided
Re: REVEALED: What Treysongz Said To Toke Makinwa In THAT Secret Table Talk by TedBaker(m): 6:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
Watch out 4 her nxt travel to US, him go blow dat ******
Re: REVEALED: What Treysongz Said To Toke Makinwa In THAT Secret Table Talk by doyinisaac(m): 6:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
KimBerlyie:
Ah! Toke wants to snatch my boyfriend lipsrsealed embarassed undecided
dream on!!!
Re: REVEALED: What Treysongz Said To Toke Makinwa In THAT Secret Table Talk by KimBerlyie: 6:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
doyinisaac:
dream on!!!

U dont dream at all undecided
Re: REVEALED: What Treysongz Said To Toke Makinwa In THAT Secret Table Talk by doyinisaac(m): 7:00pm On Dec 20, 2015
KimBerlyie:

U dont dream at all undecided
i dreamt of you kissing hot iron...
Re: REVEALED: What Treysongz Said To Toke Makinwa In THAT Secret Table Talk by KimBerlyie: 7:04pm On Dec 20, 2015
doyinisaac:
i dreamt of you kissing hot iron...

K undecided
Re: REVEALED: What Treysongz Said To Toke Makinwa In THAT Secret Table Talk by dOnLarich: 8:25am On Dec 21, 2015
BET she's goddam'n wet under

Dream FM OAP Oma Weds (photos) / Olajumoke The Bread Seller / See Snoop Dogg Surprises Fans By Singing About Jesus(photo)