Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Transport Cost To Different Parts Of The Country This Yuletide Season - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Transport Cost To Different Parts Of The Country This Yuletide Season (649 Views)

Situation Reports On Transport Fares Across The Country This Yuletide. / Body Parts Of A Dead Woman At Oshodi Railway (Graphic Pics) / Advise To Commuters This Yuletide Season- Harrysterol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Transport Cost To Different Parts Of The Country This Yuletide Season by Alexisu: 8:03pm On Dec 19, 2015
Nairalanders, please let's help each other with the current transport cost especially from Lagos to other parts of the country.

Recent travellers should please post the destination (from where to where), name of the transport company, the fare, date and other relevant info.

For me, I am interested in the fare from Lagos to Onitsha (precisely Asaba), as I will be leaving on Monday (21/12/15).

Thanks in anticipation of a positive response.

(1) (Reply)

SSS, Army, Civil Defence And Others Has No Business In Our Airports - Amaechi. / How I Was Embarrassed By 2 Policemen My First Time In Warri! / Longest Traffic Ever In Nigeria Currently Going On In Ibadan Expresswsy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.