Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

How I Was Embarrassed By 2 Policemen My First Time In Warri! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How I Was Embarrassed By 2 Policemen My First Time In Warri! (649 Views)

Seaplane Lands In Bayelsa For The First Time In 21 Years (Photos) / Rain Falls For The First Time In Maiduguri, Residents Celebrate (Screenshots) / African Man Beats 2 Policemen In Milan, Italy, As He Resists Being Deported (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Embarrassed By 2 Policemen My First Time In Warri! by HighKing01(m): 12:41pm On Jan 29, 2016
It was on 24/01/2016 my younger brovah gained admission into one of the school of marine technology in delta and being his elder brovah I had to take him there for acceptance and clearance, we arrived warri late probable to 9pm and was receiving direction from a friend, as we got to london op junction which was the bus stop we where asked to stop @ I noticed a filling station and told my brovah let's move to an open space so we can wait for my friend who would come pick us there, as I was about getting close to the filling station we where stopped by 2 policemen who ask us if we where the owner of the keke in our front which we reply no to b4 I could ask the so called police is your friend if we where at the right bus stop wat I heard was wetin dey that bag sef trying to explain our purpose to the policemen the other policeman dragged my brovah'z bag told him to open it and scatter all our the floor after there search and I showed them my brovah'z letter from d school, I now asked them why all dis unnecessary embarrassment sheybi police na my friend, the policeman was now tell me to keep shut or he will shoot me because he had already created a scene and wanted me to be quite for it to die down, I was just ranting @ him cux I was pained to the bone, shortly my friend came and ask me to leave me dat how dey behave...Police should stop saying they are our friend when dey harass,intimidate and molest us, some are even killed Lord save our soul!!!
Re: How I Was Embarrassed By 2 Policemen My First Time In Warri! by F22RAPTOR(m): 12:46pm On Jan 29, 2016
Sorry bros, thank God he didnt pull the trigger on you.
Re: How I Was Embarrassed By 2 Policemen My First Time In Warri! by Godson201333(m): 6:17pm On Jan 29, 2016
I cant even understand,Pls bro write clearly so that we readers can get a clear Picture of what you talking about..
Re: How I Was Embarrassed By 2 Policemen My First Time In Warri! by Originalsly: 5:05pm On Jan 30, 2016
Weren't you still in Nigeria?.... do your local police behave any better?...I'm almost sure they are worse....so why are you so surprised and shocked? I'm not saying their approach is fine and shouldn't be condemned ... but please... you shouting back at them in many places can easily lead to your death or a near death experience. And did the police tell you they were your friend? ...at least you found out out first hand it is a very popular rumour. I hope your junior brother can find his way back home on his return.

(1) (Reply)

Longest Traffic Ever In Nigeria Currently Going On In Ibadan Expresswsy / 10 Interesting Educational Facts About Zaria / Advice Me On Travelling Abroad For Greener Pasture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.