Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Top 10 Lucrative Investment Opportunities In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top 10 Lucrative Investment Opportunities In Nigeria (2076 Views)

5 Lucrative Business Opportunities In Abuja / 11 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Make More Millionaires In 2016 / Uber Investment Opportunities - Lagos And Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Lucrative Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by MyNaijaNaira(m): 10:49pm On Dec 19, 2015
It's been a while since I've posted here, but as always I like to post my latest articles for my favorite people at Nairaland smiley wink so hopefully by now you are familiar with my posts in this forum.

Are you looking for Lucrative Investment Opportunities in Nigeria? If so, you've come to the right place, keep on reading and you will find some of the most profitable investment opportunities available. Below is an excerpt from my blog post - Top 10 Lucrative Investment Opportunities in Nigeria

Africa is an economically emerging nation, and Nigeria is one of Africa’s emerging economic leaders. Nigeria’s population of approximately 170 million people also makes it the most populous African country. This means that there is a tremendous consumer base for services and products of nearly every imaginable sort, which is great news for Nigerian entrepreneurs as there is no shortage of investment opportunities in Nigeria.

Identifying the most lucrative investment opportunities in Nigeria depends, to some extent, on your perspective of what lucrative means to you. It also depends on the type of investor you are or plan to be.

If you are a high risk taker with significant capital to invest, you may choose to pursue opportunities in the larger, fast-growing industries like telecommunications, pharmaceuticals, renewable energy, technology, etc. As a smaller investor, you may still find excellent opportunities in those industries but in additional services and products.

Successful entrepreneurs do more than invest money in an enterprise. They look for opportunities to be problem solvers. Consider where you are in terms of your investment power at the moment
......CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND LEARN HOW TO MAKE MONEY

Please share your thoughts and experiences about Nigerian industries that are potentially lucrative investment opportunities. I'd be interested to hear your thoughts so that we can all learn from each other
Re: Top 10 Lucrative Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by MyNaijaNaira(m): 11:05pm On Dec 26, 2015
I hope you have enjoyed my blog post. I was hoping to gain some feedback - What did you think of the blog post and are there any points that you feel I have missed?
Re: Top 10 Lucrative Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by sdeensquare(m): 3:13am On Dec 27, 2015
ur blog make sense men who already has enough capital to pursue ur list ... but to me who earns less dan 200k anually ... nah!
Re: Top 10 Lucrative Investment Opportunities In Nigeria by MyNaijaNaira(m): 9:46am On Dec 27, 2015
Thanks for your feedback. I will write a blog post detailing the low capital investment opportunities in Nigeria. I think you would find that useful?

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Benin Not Having SHOPRITE MALL By This Time / Zenith Bank Upgrades Its *966*0# Account Opening USSD Service / How To Start A Food Delivery Service In Nigeria using Mobile & Desktop Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.