Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Red Brick making machine for sale. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Red Brick making machine for sale. (16649 Views)

Best Ice Block Making Machine In Nigeria / Hydraform Interlocking Block And Brick Making Machine For Hire/rent / Fast Food Container Making Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Red Brick making machine for sale. by Godspikin: 12:19am On Dec 20, 2015
End the year on a high..... Start the new year with this powerful money maKer.

In the spirit of christmas, we are offering a price slash on our red-brick making machine. We want to clear our stocks, so offer is on a first come, first serve basis.

Actual retail price: 2.2 Million naira.

Bonanza (Sales) price: 1.8 Million naira.

Available for inspection.

Call 07039027418 Now!
Interested buyers only
Re: Red Brick making machine for sale. by Godspikin: 1:09am On Dec 20, 2015
So sorry, I forgot to add pictures.

Re: Red Brick making machine for sale. by Godspikin: 1:14am On Dec 20, 2015
View 2

Re: Red Brick making machine for sale. by Godspikin: 4:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
Brick setting on site

Re: Red Brick making machine for sale. by Godspikin: 5:27pm On Dec 20, 2015
Advantages of red-brick over traditional cement blocks.

* It is bulletproof.
* It is more environmentally friendly than sandcrete blocks.
* It is the most appropriate for our climate and environment.
* It is sound proof.
* It is unique.
* It is made from natural materials.

There are a lot more advantages to it. These are just a few.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Brick making machine for sale. by Godspikin: 5:47pm On Dec 20, 2015
There is a fixed version that uses electricity. There is also a mobile version that runs on gasoline(pictured above).

Depending on your need and requirements.
The Mobile version is most suitable for moving from site to site. The fixed version also has its own advantage.
Re: Red Brick making machine for sale. by Godspikin: 5:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
Those who are familiar with construction projects in the State of Osun will testify that most of the public buildings constructed by the present administration employs this red bricks. This is so because of its immense environmental benefits and long-term cost benefits. More States and individuals have started keying into its use in building constructions.
Re: Red Brick making machine for sale. by Godspikin: 6:04pm On Dec 20, 2015
Do you own a Building constructions/Architectural or Civil Engineering firm?

Why not key into the FG's plan through the Ministry of Housing to build housing units in all the states of the federation, starting 2016, by offering innovative solutions using red-bricks for construction.

Own one of this today, call 07039027418.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Red Brick making machine for sale. by Godspikin: 11:04pm On Dec 21, 2015
Are you concerned about having a painted interior?

Spacce screeding to the rescue.

Why spacce screeding? Spacce screeding doesn't develop cracks after some time like P.O.P wall screeding. With spacce screeding you can still drive a nail into your wall without entertaining any fear of cracks.

We manufacture and apply spacce for wall screeding. So we got you covered. This does not apply to interiors only.

Get yourself one of this machine today.

CALL 07039027418 TODAY!
Re: Red Brick making machine for sale. by adebaxton(m): 9:51am On Dec 23, 2015
location plz?
Re: Red Brick making machine for sale. by Godspikin: 10:01am On Dec 23, 2015
adebaxton:
location plz?

The location of our factory and machines is Osogbo. Nevertheless, we can deliver our services in any part of the country.
Re: Red Brick making machine for sale. by Godspikin: 10:38am On Dec 23, 2015
* Save up to 30% in construction costs.
* Faster and Easier construction.
* High Quality facebrick like finish.
* Mobile machines enable you to make blocks where you need them.
* Low machine maintenance costs.
Re: Red Brick making machine for sale. by Godspikin: 10:53am On Dec 23, 2015
Why red brick is the best for your next project.

* The best for our climate - Red bricks are thermally efficient reducing energy requirements, cool during warm weather and warm during cool weather.

* Cost effective production – Our red bricks are manufactured with only 10% cement to achieve 7MPa blocks after 14days of curing.

* Cost effective construction - No burning of blocks – cure for 14days during site clearance and laying foundations.

* Reduced labour costs – Interlocking blocks can be laid 3 times faster than cement blocks therefore less labour time per house and faster construction.

* Speed - When cured, the red bricks can be dry-stacked in the superstructure representing as much as a 30% saving in cost and time.

* Local Material – Our red bricks making machines hydraulically compress laterite mixed with very little cement into solid blocks.

* Local Delivery - Our machines are mobile for onsite bricks production and reducing costs on transportation.
Re: Red Brick making machine for sale. by whirlwind7(m): 11:30am On Dec 23, 2015
Godspikin:
Advantages of red-brick over traditional cement blocks.
* It is bulletproof.
* It is more environmentally friendly than sandcrete blocks.
* It is the most appropriate for our climate and environment.
* It is sound proof.
* It is unique.
* It is made from natural materials.
There are a lot more advantages to it. These are just a few.

I'm interested in this. I want to know, first of all, what mix or type of laterite that produced this type of color of bricks as shown in this picture below?
Did you mix soil from different locations, or this soil color is obtained from a particular region, or the cement mix made it appear this way?
Kindly respond, pls. This sort of pastel color is giving me joy, meeehn! kiss

Secondly, how are plumbing pipes installed in these brick buildings? They will be very difficult to break, since they are not hollow. So, how do you solve this challenge? Please upload pics of plumbing in this building to explain better.

You mentioned me from one of my posts, which led me to your thread.
The few bricks I've seen so far, are red colored, the commonest color of laterite soil in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Red Brick making machine for sale. by Godspikin: 12:23am On Dec 25, 2015
whirlwind7:

I'm interested in this. I want to know, first of all, what mix or type of laterite that produced this type of color of bricks as shown in this picture below?
Did you mix soil from different locations, or this soil color is obtained from a particular region, or the cement mix made it appear this way?
Kindly respond, pls. This sort of pastel color is giving me joy, meeehn! kiss

Secondly, how are plumbing pipes installed in these brick buildings? They will be very difficult to break, since they are not hollow. So, how do you solve this challenge? Please upload pics of plumbing in this building to explain better.

You mentioned me from one of my posts, which led me to your thread.
The few bricks I've seen so far, are red colored, the commonest color of laterite soil in Nigeria.

It is not a mixture of different soil types that gave this pastel colour but the particular 'batch' of laterite supplied.

About plumbing works, the bricks can be grinded, plumbing pipes fitted and sealed, this is done.especially for water pipes but it requires serious expertise. Most times surface plumbing works is what is done.

I will definitely upload pictures of plumbing works of this particular project in due time.

I hope I have been able to answer your questions sir.

2 Likes

Re: Red Brick making machine for sale. by Godspikin: 12:36am On Dec 25, 2015
This project is a few minutes walk from Western Sun Hotels and the residence of Senator Adeleke in Ede Osun State.

4 Bedrooms all en-suite, 2 living rooms.
Varnish will be applied on the Exterior, this will make it waterproof and ensure it retains its unique beauty, the interior will be plastered and screeded to give the best of both worlds, A beautifully painted interior, with stucco, spatinin and leaves digital done on some portion and a uniquely beautiful exterior with all the benefits of a red brick building.

Total number of bricks to be used: 11,500 - 11,700 (Project is ongoing, 11,500 estimated to complete it)

1 Like

Re: Red Brick making machine for sale. by Godspikin: 2:38am On Dec 28, 2015
Red brick is for sure the best for our environment.

It is a modernised version of our local building technology (mud houses), with huge economical, environmental and security benefits.
Re: Red Brick making machine for sale. by olushowunm(m): 3:19am On Dec 29, 2015
How much does it cost per brick? What is the cost you will sell the bricks?
Re: Red Brick making machine for sale. by Godspikin: 8:55am On Dec 29, 2015
#80 per brick (Exw price)
Meaning that's the price we sell if you are buying from our factory or if we are supplying within our location. This may increase slightly if we are to bring our equipment to your site due to a lot of factors.
* Local availability of laterite and cost in your location.
* Availability or not of constant electricity (which is available at least 20/24 hours in our location). A lot of factors has gone into arriving at that price. If these factors change it will also affect our price.

The easy way to go with that price is to buy from our factory and arrange for transportation.
Re: Red Brick making machine for sale. by Godspikin: 8:56am On Dec 29, 2015
olushowunm:
How much does it cost per brick? What is the cost you will sell the bricks?

#80 per brick (Exw price)
Meaning that's the price we sell if you are buying from our factory or if we are supplying within our location. This may increase slightly if we are to bring our equipment to your site due to a lot of factors.
* Local availability of laterite and cost in your location.
* Availability or not of constant electricity (which is available at least 20/24 hours in our location). A lot of factors has gone into arriving at that price. If these factors change it will also affect our price.

The easy way to go with that price is to buy from our factory and arrange for transportation.
Re: Red Brick making machine for sale. by whirlwind7(m): 10:56am On Dec 30, 2015
Godspikin:

It is not a mixture of different soil types that gave this pastel colour but the particular 'batch' of laterite supplied.

About plumbing works, the bricks can be grinded, plumbing pipes fitted and sealed, this is done.especially for water pipes but it requires serious expertise. Most times surface plumbing works is what is done.

I will definitely upload pictures of plumbing works of this particular project in due time.

I hope I have been able to answer your questions sir.

Yes, thanks.
I'm still eager to see how the plumbing is done. Same goes for electrical wiring, especially conduits.
Re: Red Brick making machine for sale. by Godspikin: 7:05am On Dec 31, 2015
whirlwind7:

Yes, thanks.
I'm still eager to see how the plumbing is done. Same goes for electrical wiring, especially conduits.

Wiring is surface oooo. Conduit not applicable here sir.
Re: Red Brick making machine for sale. by whirlwind7(m): 10:21am On Dec 31, 2015
Godspikin:

Wiring is surface oooo. Conduit not applicable here sir.

Ha. I was thinking the same thing. It's all good.
My idea now, is to combine these bricks with conventional blocks. Best of both worlds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Red Brick making machine for sale. by Godspikin: 7:10pm On Jan 11, 2016
Still available.
Re: Red Brick making machine for sale. by Godspikin: 12:10am On Jan 29, 2016
For pictures of ongoing red-brick projects, click the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/2818337/why-should-use-red-bricks/1#42420050
Re: Red Brick making machine for sale. by demovertion: 11:43am On Feb 02, 2016
We can get you red Brick machines for 1.5m naira and very Good Quality from Ukraine!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Red Brick making machine for sale. by demovertion: 12:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
More Design

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Red Brick making machine for sale. by Johnnyessence(m): 2:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
pls how many bricks will i use if i want to construct 2 rooms with each toilets with a big pen house in which its foundation will be constructed with 2 coach block till lintel stage?and pls state the cost also am planning to use brick in my upcoming project.pls need ur reply here thanks.
Re: Red Brick making machine for sale. by Johnnyessence(m): 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2016
demovertion:
We can get you red Brick machines for 1.5m naira and very Good Quality from Ukraine!
@Godspikin pls are u moulding this type of brick in ur factory and how much is ur brick now bro.i love to used this kind of brick in my upcoming project. pls i need ur reply thks.
Re: Red Brick making machine for sale. by Godspikin: 8:52pm On Mar 30, 2016
Johnnyessence:
@Godspikin pls are u moulding this type of brick in ur factory and how much is ur brick now bro.i love to used this kind of brick in my upcoming project. pls i need ur reply thks.

Pls chat me up on whatsapp 07039027418.
Re: Red Brick making machine for sale. by corpROYAL(m): 8:10am On Apr 13, 2016
this your number is not going l have try it time without number. kindly post your current number.
Re: Red Brick making machine for sale. by Godspikin: 11:40pm On Apr 27, 2016
It is.... Maybe its just d network

(1) (2) (Reply)

Poultry House / Best Exchanger For Paypal, Payoneer, And Giftcards In The Market / Quality Printing!!! Bread Wrappers, Tissue Wrapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.