Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,438 members, 7,843,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

What Documents Do I Need After Purchase Of Nigerian Used Car - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / What Documents Do I Need After Purchase Of Nigerian Used Car (605 Views)

I Want To Buy A Small Bus From Ladipo What Documents Do I Expect? / Super Car Destroyed 60 Minutes After Purchase / PROMO! PROMO! PROMO! Get 20% Off Cars + Free Full tank after purchase Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Documents Do I Need After Purchase Of Nigerian Used Car by bugativeron: 3:46am On Dec 20, 2015
I recently bought a Nigerian used car from someone. What document do I need to fully make it mine? Or what steps do I take it to fully possess it?
Re: What Documents Do I Need After Purchase Of Nigerian Used Car by lourash(m): 8:36am On Dec 20, 2015
You need to do a transfer of ownership. Then I advise that you Change the registration number too , that way the full document will bear your name .. have a contact who can handle that for you incase you need help..his name is Saheed 0802 989 6411.. you may want to call him to advise you even if you will handle it yourself
Re: What Documents Do I Need After Purchase Of Nigerian Used Car by bugativeron: 6:43am On Dec 21, 2015
lourash:
You need to do a transfer of ownership. Then I advise that you Change the registration number too , that way the full document will bear your name .. have a contact who can handle that for you incase you need help..his name is Saheed 0802 989 6411.. you may want to call him to advise you even if you will handle it yourself

Thanks for this.

Regards

(1) (Reply)

Clean Neatly Honda Accord Aka Bullet 96 / A Tokunbo Keyless 2012 Nissan Altima With Gps, Touch CD And Revers Camers 3.3 / Registered Toyota Matrix With DVD & Reverse Cam - 2003 @ N900,000.00

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.