Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

I Want To Buy A Small Bus From Ladipo What Documents Do I Expect? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Want To Buy A Small Bus From Ladipo What Documents Do I Expect? (3944 Views)

Registered 1999 Toyota Hiace (small Bus) Available. Price: 2.5m / What Documents To Collect When Buying A Tokunbo Car / Brain Box For All Cars At Ladipo Market, Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy A Small Bus From Ladipo What Documents Do I Expect? by themonk(m): 2:06am On Jul 14, 2018
I want to buy all those small buses that carry 7 passengers and give out to a driver for commercial transport within Lagos. I need to know the possible cost at Ladipo.

What Documents do I expect from the seller and what additional registrations and possible cost should I be expecting.

Thanks alot.
Re: I Want To Buy A Small Bus From Ladipo What Documents Do I Expect? by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:18am On Jul 14, 2018
themonk:
I want to buy all those small buses that carry 7 passengers and give out to a driver for commercial transport within Lagos. I need to know the possible cost at Ladipo.

What Documents do I expect from the seller and what additional registrations and possible cost should I be expecting.

Thanks alot.

you will not get a Custom duty certificate if that is what you were expecting.
Re: I Want To Buy A Small Bus From Ladipo What Documents Do I Expect? by themonk(m): 7:44am On Jul 14, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

you will not get a Custom duty certificate if that is what you were expecting.
Okay. So what Documents will the seller provide. Please, I'm new to this. This is actually the first car I'm buying.
Re: I Want To Buy A Small Bus From Ladipo What Documents Do I Expect? by greggng: 8:26am On Jul 14, 2018
themonk:

Okay. So what Documents will the seller provide. Please, I'm new to this. This is actually the first car I'm buying.

The seller will issue you receipt to prove you bought it from him. You can get your lawyer to prepare the receipt where both of you will sign and their should be a witness. I said receipt cos those cars are imported as scrap or parts. They only join them together to form a car at ladipo. I 've witness where panel beaters do that. To that extent no duty was paid on them....so no custom papers. No one will be asking you for custom paper of a car that is more than 30years. Just buy , get authentic receipt with buyers seal or get yiur lawyer to prepare for you. That's all you need to register that car

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Buy A Small Bus From Ladipo What Documents Do I Expect? by themonk(m): 8:42am On Jul 14, 2018
greggng:

The seller will issue you receipt to prove you bought it from him. You can get your lawyer to prepare the receipt where both of you will sign and their should be a witness. I said receipt cos those cars are imported as scrap or parts. They only join them together to form a car at ladipo. I 've witness where panel beaters do that. To that extent no duty was paid on them....so no custom papers. No one will be asking you for custom paper of a car that is more than 30years. Just buy , get authentic receipt with buyers seal or get yiur lawyer to prepare for you. That's all you need to register that car
You are very right they buy it and do a lot of work on it that's what I was told. Thanks for the feedback I appreciate.
Re: I Want To Buy A Small Bus From Ladipo What Documents Do I Expect? by pally123: 9:50am On Jul 14, 2018
greggng:

Please, what's the price at Ladipo
Re: I Want To Buy A Small Bus From Ladipo What Documents Do I Expect? by greggng: 9:58am On Jul 14, 2018
pally123:

Automatic with conversion 800k....manual with conversion 850k
Re: I Want To Buy A Small Bus From Ladipo What Documents Do I Expect? by greggng: 10:59am On Jul 14, 2018
pally123:

This one is automatic my friend wanna sell it cos the driver no dey deliver. That's another challenge owners face. You have nothing to fix on this one. The last price is 700k. If you accept my location is at gowon estate.

Re: I Want To Buy A Small Bus From Ladipo What Documents Do I Expect? by greggng: 11:05am On Jul 14, 2018
More pix

Re: I Want To Buy A Small Bus From Ladipo What Documents Do I Expect? by pally123: 11:36am On Jul 14, 2018
greggng:

Automatic with conversion 800k....manual with conversion 850k
Thanks bro
Re: I Want To Buy A Small Bus From Ladipo What Documents Do I Expect? by pally123: 11:40am On Jul 14, 2018
greggng:

This one is automatic my friend wanna sell it cos the driver no dey deliver. That's another challenge owners face. You have nothing to fix on this one. The last price is 700k. If you accept my location is at gowon estate.
This looks like Suzuki, I have been warned by a driver not to go near Suzuki Every, and absolutely not to go near the auto of these mini busses. Is he correct
Re: I Want To Buy A Small Bus From Ladipo What Documents Do I Expect? by greggng: 11:49am On Jul 14, 2018
pally123:
This looks like Suzuki, I have been warned by a driver not to go near Suzuki Every, and absolutely not to go near the auto of these mini busses. Is he correct

To be honest I have no idea of that but I know that lots of people prefer using manual for transport business.
Re: I Want To Buy A Small Bus From Ladipo What Documents Do I Expect? by pally123: 1:20pm On Jul 14, 2018
greggng:

To be honest I have no idea of that but I know that lots of people prefer using manual for transport business.
Thanks bro
Re: I Want To Buy A Small Bus From Ladipo What Documents Do I Expect? by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:19pm On Jul 14, 2018
Bus that will work perfectly in Asia for 10years will come to Naija and will not survive 9months, it's so sad. sad
Re: I Want To Buy A Small Bus From Ladipo What Documents Do I Expect? by themonk(m): 6:11pm On Jul 14, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Bus that will work perfectly in Asia for 10years will come to Naija and will not survive 9months, it's so sad. sad
I heard it lasts o shocked
Re: I Want To Buy A Small Bus From Ladipo What Documents Do I Expect? by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2018
themonk:

I heard it lasts o shocked

this one unna say auto no good, manual better, seems kazeem is really involved
Re: I Want To Buy A Small Bus From Ladipo What Documents Do I Expect? by diportivo: 9:31pm On Jul 14, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

this one unna say auto no good, manual better, seems kazeem is really involved

it's CVT

once abro enters the mix

u know d rest grin
Re: I Want To Buy A Small Bus From Ladipo What Documents Do I Expect? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 14, 2018
greggng:

Bro tell your friend I've got 600k .
Re: I Want To Buy A Small Bus From Ladipo What Documents Do I Expect? by themonk(m): 12:08pm On Aug 06, 2018
diportivo:

it's CVT

once abro enters the mix

u know d rest grin
Please, Which kind of oil should be used for it?

I bought automatic.
Re: I Want To Buy A Small Bus From Ladipo What Documents Do I Expect? by themonk(m): 12:10pm On Aug 06, 2018
greggng:

Please how do I go about this daily delivery contract?
Do you have a sample agreement for it?
Re: I Want To Buy A Small Bus From Ladipo What Documents Do I Expect? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 06, 2018
themonk:

How much did you buy? I want to buy for someone this week
Re: I Want To Buy A Small Bus From Ladipo What Documents Do I Expect? by themonk(m): 12:27pm On Aug 06, 2018
Ehuatamuigunisi:

How much did you buy? I want to buy for someone this week
The cost is rising every week because their goods are seized in the wharf therefore driving price high.

When I first priced, I got it for 710k
Came back a few weeks it was 750k
Now it's 780k to 800k for automatic and belt. Manual is priced higher.

If you need one, I can help direct you to someone who can sell cheaper for you because he imports in bulk. In fact he prefers people that buy more than one (I bought two).

Do you have a sample of daily delivery contract agreement that accommodates signature of guarantors? Help me.
Re: I Want To Buy A Small Bus From Ladipo What Documents Do I Expect? by greggng: 1:39pm On Aug 06, 2018
themonk:

Unfortunately I don't have but consult your lawyer for the paper work
Re: I Want To Buy A Small Bus From Ladipo What Documents Do I Expect? by themonk(m): 4:54pm On Aug 06, 2018
greggng:

Unfortunately I don't have but consult your lawyer for the paper work
I don't have lawyer chaii
Those guys too like money

(1) (Reply)

Price For Golf 3 And Mazda 626 Wagon Needed Urgently / Toyota Camry 2001 Model For Sale / Audi A6 1998 Model For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.