Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Why Do We Dream? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do We Dream? (867 Views)

Why Do We Dream???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Dream? by Nobody: 6:46am On Dec 20, 2015
Why do we dream? of what purpose are the use of dreams? and does everybody dream if no then what happen to those that dont dream? "cc lalasticlala, dominique,seun.
Re: Why Do We Dream? by brunofarad(m): 6:54am On Dec 20, 2015
softappless:
Why do we dream? of what purpose are the use of dreams? and does everybody dream if no then what happen to those that dont dream? "cc lalasticlala, dominique,seun.

Every dream has a purpose
Re: Why Do We Dream? by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 20, 2015
brunofarad:

so wats the purpose?
Re: Why Do We Dream? by Emac34: 7:04am On Dec 20, 2015
Did I even dream
Re: Why Do We Dream? by bewla(m): 7:07am On Dec 20, 2015
grin because we are planing to be wizard
Re: Why Do We Dream? by Pheals(f): 7:20am On Dec 20, 2015
Dreams come unknown now
Re: Why Do We Dream? by BETATRON(m): 7:30am On Dec 20, 2015
brunts:

#my opinion# not aLl dreams have a purpose jare

Sometimes dreams are just the result of what you do frequently

Give u an example,,there was this year in school that I ate bread a lot..I ate bread to the extent that I started seeing different kinds of bread in my dream

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Dream? by Babe2sure(f): 8:04am On Dec 20, 2015
softappless:

Having dreams is one of God's way of communicating with us.
If something good is coming our way, he shows us through dreams. And if there will be danger, he shows us through dreams. He also warns us through dreams.
Unfortunately, a lot of people disregards dream as nothing.
We should always be sensitive to our dreams. It also reveals what is happening in the spiritual realm. People who have gift of prophecy will know what I'm talking about.

If you have a dream and you don't know the meaning, go to a TRUE man of God or elderly person that can interprete it for you (some people are gifted in interpreting dreams). However, if it is obviously a very good dream (like signs of blessings to come) Don't reveal it to anyone. You pray for the manifestation of good ones and pray against bad ones.

Though, some dreams are meaningless, like a replay of what happened during the day. You should discern meaningless ones from meaningful ones.
Ask around, a lot of people have regretted disregarding dream, simply because they were not sensitive enough.

Some people don't dream, actually. But it is not good. It means the person is dead spiritually. Its like not having a clue to what is happening to you. You have to pray very hard so that you will start dreaming ( Dreams is like expo) lol.

Ignore dreams at your own peril!

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Dream? by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 20, 2015
bewla:
grin because we are planing to be wizard
you and who?
Re: Why Do We Dream? by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 20, 2015
Emac34:
Did I even dream
so ure saying u always 4get abt ur dream?
Re: Why Do We Dream? by Emac34: 8:18am On Dec 20, 2015
softappless:
so ure saying u always 4get abt ur dream?
No I dnt dreamgrin
Re: Why Do We Dream? by bewla(m): 3:32pm On Dec 20, 2015
softappless:
you and who?
if u dream u part of us but white wizards sha
Re: Why Do We Dream? by kajoula(m): 3:40pm On Dec 20, 2015
Babe2sure:

Having dreams is one of God's way of communicating with us.

Unfortunately, a lot of people disregard dream as nothing.
We should always be sensitive to our dreams. It also reveals what is happening in the spiritual realm.

Ignore dreams at your own peril!
Re: Why Do We Dream? by theyrynsolar(f): 9:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
Sometimes, dreams are the aftermath result of what we thought of before going to bed... If not e go be say the witches and wizards from your village is deliberating on your case grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Amazing.. Isn't It? / Thou Art My Battle Axe / Malala: Shot In The Head By Islamists But Still Loving Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.