Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,981 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

I Want To Be A Surrogate Mother - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Want To Be A Surrogate Mother (805 Views)

All You Need To Know About Using A Surrogate Mother / Cristiano Ronaldo's Surrogate Twin Babies: Abomination, Adultery Or Fornication? / Interested In Being A Surrogate Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Be A Surrogate Mother by omoniyin(f): 6:53am On Dec 20, 2015
I would like to be a surrogate mother and help other people with having a child and having the happiness of becoming a parent. My requirements for this will be a conpesation of N700,000 which will be paid twice during and after giving birth to the baby including all hospital bills paid for. bimpegood7@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be A Surrogate Mother by bewla(m): 7:02am On Dec 20, 2015
no need lets do the mean thing no fee for that abi
Re: I Want To Be A Surrogate Mother by stevealibi: 7:09am On Dec 20, 2015
Unemployment is really a bastard
Re: I Want To Be A Surrogate Mother by IAmBhijay(m): 7:22am On Dec 20, 2015
Na wa o... undecided
Re: I Want To Be A Surrogate Mother by adorablevic: 8:08am On Dec 20, 2015
Result of overfeeding undecided
Re: I Want To Be A Surrogate Mother by Lexusgs430: 9:09am On Dec 20, 2015
She is so so fertile she is willing to share some love!!!
How would my sperm be inserted, the natural way or through a syringe?
If natural, would I make payment after my seed is bearing fruit?
How many attempts do I have, incase the 1st attempt are killed by thongs?

(1) (Reply)

Take One Tablespoon Every Day And Save Your Teeth – Remove Plaque / Help! Frequent Malaria / Begin An Independent NEOLIFE Leverage Busines With Anchorage Links Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.