Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

To My Amazing Brother On His Birthday - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / To My Amazing Brother On His Birthday (1994 Views)

See What A Sister Gave To Her Younger Bro On His Birthday / Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS / Join Siena In Celebrating His Birthday With His Wife And Kids! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To My Amazing Brother On His Birthday by adorablepepple(f): 8:20am On Dec 20, 2015
My darling brother, it's 20th December again the day God favoured us all and brought you to this world. You came into my life some few months after I was born. Since that period have I adored you and protected you in my own way.didn't know how to call you but I called you abu instead of aburo because everyone referred to you as my aburo. Right from our childhood we have been close despite our little quarrels. I remember been taller than you when we were young but now Hian! embarassed the guy tall pass me now o. And be using his height to oppress me. When we lost our dad it was a very difficult period but to the glory of God we scaled through despite the many challenges. You have been strong,responsible and hardworking. Making me and mummy proud of you always. I can't Imagine life without you my brother. You are the best of the best. Mummy can't stop talking about you most times, she always says God honored her by giving you to her that's Why you were named oluwaponmile by her friend. The times i enjoy most is When we sit down to talk and advice eachother,the wisdom you possess is amazing. I just Thank God for your life. Se you know you are annoying sometimes? Ehn me self I know how to get on your last nerve as per say I get your pin code Lol though you change it sometimes. Moments I cherish are those period you call to say you miss me,kai my head dey swell when I hear that sentence Lol. I cherish the moments we work together on a decoration or cake,it always come out beautifully well. I wish I can pour out the whole of my heart here but I can't fit. Like I always do, the only way I know how to protect you is through fasting and prayer. May God bless you, expand your coast, make you a wonder in your generation, you will not die young in Jesus name. The Lord will bless the works of your hand, What your father couldn't achieve you will achieve in Jesus name. No weapon formed against you will prosper. The name of the Lord most high will be exalted in your life. The holy spirit will continue to fill you and direct your path in Jesus name.you will not be for shame but for great purpose in Jesus name. It is well with you. Have a very wonderful birthday my brother, my love, my friend, my hero. I love you so much.you mean the world to me.
All honour belongs to Jesus!!

2 Likes

Re: To My Amazing Brother On His Birthday by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 20, 2015
Hmmmmmm
happy birthday to him.

1 Like

Re: To My Amazing Brother On His Birthday by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 20, 2015
Awh this is so cute embarassed. Amen! And happy birthday to your brother smiley

2 Likes

Re: To My Amazing Brother On His Birthday by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 20, 2015
cry I'm crying grin

Happy birthday Superman. kiss

1 Like

Re: To My Amazing Brother On His Birthday by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 20, 2015
Ps AMEN hun he's blessed to have you cool

1 Like

Re: To My Amazing Brother On His Birthday by MoonChildng: 8:39am On Dec 20, 2015
Aww this is so cute.

A family without sibling rivalry is one of the greatest gifts of God am glad you both Cherish each other.

May my children love themselves from the depth of their souls

2 Likes

Re: To My Amazing Brother On His Birthday by Chidoks(f): 8:45am On Dec 20, 2015
Why aren't you my elder sister? I don't have one,never wished for one but with this your motherly love,I wish for a moment you're my elder sister...
Amen to all your prayers on him.
The pin code part got me smiling,awon monitoring spirits levels

3 Likes

Re: To My Amazing Brother On His Birthday by adorablepepple(f): 9:15am On Dec 20, 2015
Thank you so much, am so Happy to see your comments.

2 Likes

Re: To My Amazing Brother On His Birthday by Mariecakes(f): 10:34am On Dec 20, 2015
Awww.. Happy Birthday LLNP smiley

2 Likes

Re: To My Amazing Brother On His Birthday by coolestca(m): 1:40pm On Dec 20, 2015
Awwww I'm grateful... And so so thankful for making me a part of our wonderful family especially with you by my side... We might not be where we propose to be now but I know we're a step closer and God is taking us further to the promise land.
**Pls don't tell my sis I said this oh** [] 'this so much I wonder how long my sister sat to write all these;I sure say na part of why she late small for church ' you're a gift I also can never stop thanking God for giving you to our family []
Me love you sis(Egbon mi atata).
Thanks y'all I'm really humbled...

Cc: lalastica

1 Like

Re: To My Amazing Brother On His Birthday by Pidggin(f): 2:11pm On Dec 20, 2015
Hbd! long life and prosperity to both of you smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Most Ladies Won't Understand: Truth About Menstrual Cycle And Ovulation Period / Banker Explains Why She Cuts Her Husband's joystick With Knife / Help Nairaland!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.