Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

10 Prayer Points That Make Christians Shout & Pray Aggressively - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Prayer Points That Make Christians Shout & Pray Aggressively (23702 Views)

Buhari Told Me Why People Can’t Shout ‘Nagode Allah’ In Nigeria – Mbaka / Why Do Pastors Shout When Preaching? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Prayer Points That Make Christians Shout & Pray Aggressively by ichommy(m): 1:39pm On Dec 20, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: 10 Prayer Points That Make Christians Shout & Pray Aggressively by tweetsme(m): 1:40pm On Dec 20, 2015
DonChippy:
Gosh! I hate aggressive prayers. I even hate aggressive praying churches. angry
. Are u a witch or wizard?
Re: 10 Prayer Points That Make Christians Shout & Pray Aggressively by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 20, 2015
:DLol, the no 9 tho,be like say this tosyne2much self na yahoo boy!I hail o
Re: 10 Prayer Points That Make Christians Shout & Pray Aggressively by Kennitrust(m): 1:41pm On Dec 20, 2015
I don't know how any other reasonable nairalander will perceived this my believed and the way I view this life. I strongly believed that I am neutral to success and failures but I only rely on God's grace to survive.

1 Like

Re: 10 Prayer Points That Make Christians Shout & Pray Aggressively by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 20, 2015
chibwike:
I shall inherit my current house from my landlord
grin
Re: 10 Prayer Points That Make Christians Shout & Pray Aggressively by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 20, 2015
tweetsme:
. Are u a witch or wizard?

A broom stick flying one. grin

TedBaker:
holy spirit may my lecturer be drunk the day he will mark my paper

you see as only u dey pray for ur down fall cheesy
Re: 10 Prayer Points That Make Christians Shout & Pray Aggressively by muller101(m): 1:42pm On Dec 20, 2015
U shall be embarrassed with blessings. I hate that grammar so much. Most of them shouting during prayers are so lazy.
Re: 10 Prayer Points That Make Christians Shout & Pray Aggressively by nnamdismart25(m): 1:45pm On Dec 20, 2015
Op all you mentioned are material things oh, me those things no da even move me in prayers.
Re: 10 Prayer Points That Make Christians Shout & Pray Aggressively by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 20, 2015
Examples :
1-you my destiny arise and Shine.
2-powers assigned against my life die now.
3-powers from my foundation hovering over my life, fall and die.
4-powers assigned to destroy my life, destroy yourself now in Jesus name.
5-you my enemies, what are you waiting for, Jam yourselves and meet your waterloo.

I miss MFM
Re: 10 Prayer Points That Make Christians Shout & Pray Aggressively by TedBaker(m): 1:45pm On Dec 20, 2015
Stelvin101:

you see as only u dey pray for ur down fall cheesy
Olodo, hin go gift u A.
Re: 10 Prayer Points That Make Christians Shout & Pray Aggressively by ableguy(m): 1:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
You and your family will never die this year is another prayer point
Re: 10 Prayer Points That Make Christians Shout & Pray Aggressively by TedBaker(m): 1:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
Adasun:
so that you will have 0/100
abi 100/100
Re: 10 Prayer Points That Make Christians Shout & Pray Aggressively by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 20, 2015
TedBaker:

Olodo, hin go gift u A.

Mumu, how drunk lecturer wan te give u A cheesy abi course u suppose get A na E go end am and F better pass E grin
Re: 10 Prayer Points That Make Christians Shout & Pray Aggressively by TedBaker(m): 1:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
DonChippy:

A broom stick flying one. grin
dats what we call edo airways
Re: 10 Prayer Points That Make Christians Shout & Pray Aggressively by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 20, 2015
TedBaker:

dats what we call edo airways
dats right. wink
Re: 10 Prayer Points That Make Christians Shout & Pray Aggressively by raph101(m): 1:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
Then watch the devil aggressively handle u...
Re: 10 Prayer Points That Make Christians Shout & Pray Aggressively by AjoseGideon(m): 1:58pm On Dec 20, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i]
People normally emphasis on 2&3 i dont know why
Re: 10 Prayer Points That Make Christians Shout & Pray Aggressively by Jennifer89(f): 2:02pm On Dec 20, 2015
TedBaker:
holy spirit may my lecturer be drunk the day he will mark my paper

so that you will be a victim of missing script abi?
Re: 10 Prayer Points That Make Christians Shout & Pray Aggressively by TedBaker(m): 2:11pm On Dec 20, 2015
Jennifer89:

so that you will be a victim of missing script abi?
hw can i explain dis simple tin to u dumb asses,
Re: 10 Prayer Points That Make Christians Shout & Pray Aggressively by Curlygirl(f): 2:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
tongue that one is small now. The day u heard" I shall reap from where I have not laboured,.my body went cold
chibwike:
I shall inherit my current house from my landlord
Re: 10 Prayer Points That Make Christians Shout & Pray Aggressively by Jennifer89(f): 2:22pm On Dec 20, 2015
TedBaker:

hw can i explain dis simple tin to u dumb asses,

dumb asses? i just cheeked ma dictionary for the definition and what i saw was your face.

1 Like

Re: 10 Prayer Points That Make Christians Shout & Pray Aggressively by wandevincent(m): 2:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
DonChippy:

I don't even believe everything in the bible.

Mine is bore like.

The sleek takes it by tricks. cheesy
dey there dey form bad boy u hear? by the time they remember you you go knw say Jesus is lord
Re: 10 Prayer Points That Make Christians Shout & Pray Aggressively by queenbetsy(f): 2:34pm On Dec 20, 2015
i rep C.A.C gringrin

I shall not be a victim of....

....deceitful guys!!!!!
Re: 10 Prayer Points That Make Christians Shout & Pray Aggressively by wristbangle: 2:36pm On Dec 20, 2015
LMAO grin grin

Tosyne2much u eh!
Re: 10 Prayer Points That Make Christians Shout & Pray Aggressively by obi4eze(m): 2:38pm On Dec 20, 2015
panachuku:
Prayer is nothing but wishful thinking. Tupac once said go ahead and scream to God he cant hear u

Go and ask him wherever he is now to repeat that statement. Take note of what he'll tell you.
Re: 10 Prayer Points That Make Christians Shout & Pray Aggressively by missyadorable(f): 2:52pm On Dec 20, 2015
11...Every strange girl that wants to take my husband away,that is sharing my husband,that wants to break my marriage..Die by fire(and the married women shout thunderous AMEEEENNN)
Re: 10 Prayer Points That Make Christians Shout & Pray Aggressively by herald9: 3:00pm On Dec 20, 2015
What would you do when you expect something from your government and he can't deliver.... You PROTEST. And the believer's form of protest is PRAYER.

What happen when you protest and the government doesn't give you a befitting response? It could turn to RIOT. And the believer's form of riot is through AGGRESSIVE PRAYER.

In summary, prayer is for the frustrated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Prayer Points That Make Christians Shout & Pray Aggressively by minwafor: 3:05pm On Dec 20, 2015
I don't know about you,OP, those prayer points you listed are more or less self serving. I pray more for my sanctification and growth in christian life. I also pray for salvation of souls, ask for more anointing for my pastors, Evangelists and Missionaries.

That's what I wish every christian should pray more for.
Re: 10 Prayer Points That Make Christians Shout & Pray Aggressively by teejaypee: 3:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
Who noticed that wristbangle is not FTC today grin grin grin ...
Re: 10 Prayer Points That Make Christians Shout & Pray Aggressively by olutunde12(m): 3:16pm On Dec 20, 2015
DonChippy:
Gosh!
I hate aggressive prayers.
I even hate aggressive praying churches. angry

May be catholic or jehovah's witnesses but I prefer those who talk to their God aggressively and go home peacefully hopping for an answer to those who sit quietly on mats, murmur some monotonous sentences but leave that place to go and slaughter people or bomb them.
Re: 10 Prayer Points That Make Christians Shout & Pray Aggressively by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 3:17pm On Dec 20, 2015
DonChippy:
Gosh!
I hate aggressive prayers.
I even hate aggressive praying churches. angry
God bless you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Sexual Pleasure Becomes Poisonous / Is The Hebrew Monotheistic Belief A Product Of Religious Syncretism? / Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.