Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Hotspot Shield Software? To Access Paypal Account - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Hotspot Shield Software? To Access Paypal Account (2779 Views)

Latest Hotspot Shield Elite For PC & Android, Free Download / Free 3 Years Premium Hotspot Shield Vpn ( Download B4 Link Dies ) / Hotspot Shield - Will It Really Conceal Your Ip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hotspot Shield Software? To Access Paypal Account by konnet: 1:48pm On Jun 08, 2009
please i want anyone in house to teach me on how to use hotspot shield to change my ip?i have downloaded the software, but i dnt get how to use it?
Re: Hotspot Shield Software? To Access Paypal Account by otoyin(m): 3:32pm On Jun 08, 2009
pally, why not google this problem, am sure you will see tutorials on how to use it.I have used it before but its been long.

cheers
Re: Hotspot Shield Software? To Access Paypal Account by yinkfad(m): 4:11pm On Jul 20, 2009
bros which one have you downloaded, i will like to recommend one to you if u wount mind,it is called microtik and i wll come over to came and install it for you and configure it as well anywhere u may be in nigeria. here is my no 08038551924,08073157686 0r 07027410186 u can call me anytime u feel like on any of the nos.its me. yinkfad
Re: Hotspot Shield Software? To Access Paypal Account by ttmasta: 10:59pm On Nov 19, 2010
Paypal shakara for Nigerians too much. Haba, wetin we do them? Nigeria is not the only country with Scam artists OK!

Anyway, check this out: http://eCa.sh/forgetpaypal

Verify with your GSM Number! Shikena.
Re: Hotspot Shield Software? To Access Paypal Account by tales4wisd: 4:26am On Nov 21, 2010
when you download hotsopt shield do you see an icon or button to indicate that the download is succesful. Each time your computer is on the is always red,that indicate that your ip is not hiding( PRIVACY OFF) click on the icon and then click on connect,when the icon turns to green then your ip is hiding. To confirm if your ip is hiding check your location on ip2location.com,make sure before you click on connect all programme is close or better still before you open any programme. you can reach me on getwisdom40@yahoo.com for further answer to any questions,see you at the top.

(1) (Reply)

Spectranet Now Browses @ Zero Naira 247 Unlimited - No Voucher / Internet Download Manager (IDM) Crack / Help Needed With My Compaq Presario 1200 Notebook (ethernet Cable?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.