Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,445 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Photo of the day: humility at its best (pic) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photo of the day: humility at its best (pic) (920 Views)

"Humility Is No Longer Just A Virtue But A Strategy" / TIME Humility And You / HUMILITY president Obama's Daughter Takes Up Restaurant Job (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo of the day: humility at its best (pic) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
These soldiers in China worked together to form a human bridge in order to rescue children after a flash flood. Human kindness at its best.

I think our soldiers can do better, what do you think

CAN THIS HAPPEN IN NIGERIA?

Freiburger, r231, lalasticlala

Re: Photo of the day: humility at its best (pic) by Unionised(m): 12:33pm On Dec 20, 2015
Of course it can happen here.

For a fee...

1 Like

Re: Photo of the day: humility at its best (pic) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 20, 2015
Let me ask zakzaky first and see if they can dasuki it.
Re: Photo of the day: humility at its best (pic) by politricks: 12:38pm On Dec 20, 2015
Op can you also give shakabula guns to these soldiers to fight people with heavy artillery and they will agree?

#Godblessnigerianarmy

1 Like

Re: Photo of the day: humility at its best (pic) by StarFist(m): 12:38pm On Dec 20, 2015
Lie, e no fit happen here joor! The value of one's life no be anything in Nigeria
Re: Photo of the day: humility at its best (pic) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 20, 2015
politricks:
Op can you also give shakabula guns to these soldiers to fight people with heavy artillery and they will agree?

#Godblessnigerianarmy

you have a point there bro
Nigerian soldiers are the bravest

no mind my title (#modified)
Re: Photo of the day: humility at its best (pic) by adren(m): 12:40pm On Dec 20, 2015
it can happen if dasuki return their $2B..

1 Like

Re: Photo of the day: humility at its best (pic) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 20, 2015
awww cheesy so sweet and kind of them.
e fit happen for naija, buh na bribe tinz

1 Like

Re: Photo of the day: humility at its best (pic) by bronzegoddess(f): 12:50pm On Dec 20, 2015
This is how u people belittle nigeria and make us look bad. The soldiers who go to fight boko haram and even lose their lives aren't selfless? Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo of the day: humility at its best (pic) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
adren:
it can happen if dasuki return their $2B..

i think so too wink grin grin
Re: Photo of the day: humility at its best (pic) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
bronzegoddess:
This is how u people belittle nigeria and make us look bad. The soldiers who go to fight boko haram and even lose their lives aren't selfless? Smh

Dont take it personal dear grin

NA is the best okay wink
Re: Photo of the day: humility at its best (pic) by Destined2win: 12:54pm On Dec 20, 2015
Nigeria Army has got a lot to learn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo of the day: humility at its best (pic) by specialguest(f): 1:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
Eyya how thoughtful of them. I don't know about Nigerian army but i think our police can do it undecided
Re: Photo of the day: humility at its best (pic) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 20, 2015
specialguest:
Eyya how thoughtful of them. I don't know about Nigerian army but i think our police can do it undecided

NPF shocked shocked
are you sure undecided
Re: Photo of the day: humility at its best (pic) by jnrbayano(m): 1:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
Re: Photo of the day: humility at its best (pic) by jnrbayano(m): 1:47pm On Dec 20, 2015
Nigerian soldiers have done far more.

Do those soldiers have a Dasuki in their ranks back home?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photo: When A Baby Is Tired Of Sucking Milk / Swift 4g Lte Data Usage / Yungace: Unilag Student And Upcoming Artiste Missing After Party At Quilox

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.