Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,271 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight (43520 Views)

Air France Leaves Lagos-bound Passengers Stranded In Paris / Air France CEO: Device Was A 'false Alarm' / Air France Flight Forced To Land In Kenya After Bomb Was Found In Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight by Abatsam111(m): 8:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
akksplendor:
Air France flight (#AF463) with 459 passengers and 14 crew flying from Mauritius to Paris was forced to land in Kenya today after a bomb was found in one of the toilets. Here are photos of the device. Meanwhile, the evacuated passengers who are staying at Travelers Hotel, are currently being addressed by Kenyan authorities.

The device has been taken to a safe destination for denotation. Kenyan security service is examining two suspicious passengers on the flight. More photos below...

www.newseveryhour.com/2015/12/photos-of-explosive-found-in-toilet-of.html
Hmm, this reminded me of a particular post that featured on NL frontpage earlier today I am not a Christmas Goat
Re: Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight by ihatebuhari(f): 8:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
temibobo8:
fine tnkss...also a muslim..incase u wanna end d conversationgrin
no honey, would love to know u more
Re: Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight by nobul(m): 10:31pm On Dec 20, 2015
Tank God Oooooooo. Alhamdulila
Re: Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight by sweatlana: 11:02pm On Dec 20, 2015
demsid:
aw. lol. so u b biafran. don't worry u will get ur Biafra country wen my grandson becomes a grandfather. I can assure u b patient.

There's a different between Biafrans and niger delta. Get you facts right before u type
Re: Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight by dopedealer(m): 11:33pm On Dec 20, 2015
[quote author=iteleaye post=41178938]It is not there time to die... God is good[/quus
^^Is it for sale! ?
Re: Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight by iteleaye(m): 5:55am On Dec 21, 2015
[quote author=dopedealer post=41191854][/quote]

Yeah, it is... Reach me on the number on my signature, whatsapp messages allowed
Re: Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight by davechelseafan(m): 6:55am On Dec 21, 2015
Endtime bomb[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight by temibobo8(f): 11:56pm On Dec 21, 2015
ihatebuhari:
no honey, would love to know u more
ookay denn....temmy u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of The Wreckage Of Lagos Helicopter Crash / Beautiful Shades Of Lagos By Ambode Pictured By Kola Onifoto, A Naval Officer / Coronavirus: Evacuating Nigerians In Wuhan, China, The Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.