Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

List Of Various Slap!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / List Of Various Slap!!! (1120 Views)

Check Out This Black Panther Inspired Art Of Various American Artiste In Native / "Can You Slap This Kid For $88 Million Dollars" - Nigerians Reacts To This / Guys Oya She Is A Very Sweet Cute Sexy Beautiful Chick..will U Slap Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Various Slap!!! by campbelljosh(m): 2:41pm On Dec 20, 2015
There are 8 major types of slaps, they are:
1)TAKE AWAY SLAP: This is a situation where someone gives you a dirty slap and all you do is hold your face and walk away, this kind is normally received by newly born again Christians.
2) REMARKABLE SLAP: This kind of slap was invented by SOLDIERS, it looks as if the person forget his hand on your face. it shows the stretch hand mark of the slapper.
3)RESOUNDING SLAP: This is when after you're hit, u keep hearing some funny sound in your brain like wiiiiiiiiiii,and voices n your head singing skelewu.
4) FORMATTING SLAP: This is the type that makes someone forget instantly what he or she was doing, you find yourself asking questions like " what did I do?" " who slap me? This type is very common, it is a slap from guys who re stronger than you.
5) EXPLANATION SLAP: When someone gives you this kind, you find yourself explaining the situation to the nearest person out of your own accord. E.g.. Bros, sheebi you been dey watch? I been no do anything o, I just dey pass na. This is a slap from soldiers that have missed promotion for a long time.
6) FIXED DEPOSIT SLAP: When you receive this kind of slap , all you do is just stand right where you are and watch the person walk away. This is slap from elder brothers.
7)RHETORICAL SLAP: The moment you download this slap u start asking questions that don't need reply . eg: " Mark you slap me?..
coolEMOTIONAL SLAP: This occurs between either a boyfriend/girlfriend or husband/wife. One partner by mistake slaps the other during foul play...
Re: List Of Various Slap!!! by Ayt27(m): 4:16pm On Dec 20, 2015
I like the name Fixed deposit slap
Re: List Of Various Slap!!! by simonlee(m): 7:59pm On Dec 20, 2015
Lols.... (rolling on the floor)
This guy must have been the last born in the family and attended Nigerian Defence Academy to have experienced all 8 types.
So funny..... grin
Re: List Of Various Slap!!! by campbelljosh(m): 6:59am On May 09, 2017
You be witch o. Truly am the last born
simonlee:
Lols.... (rolling on the floor)
This guy must have been the last born in the family and attended Nigerian Defence Academy to have experienced all 8 types.
So funny..... grin

(1) (Reply)

Names Of Guys That Will Impregnate Girls In 2016 / Check Out This Aba Made Puma Design. Can You Spot The Difference? / Make Una See Village COCONUT RICE OO!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.