Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,416 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Who Makes Use Of Payoneer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Makes Use Of Payoneer (1432 Views)

10-Year-Old Barber Who Makes At Least N5,000 Daily (Photo) / Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears / Loading Of Payoneer Card In Nigeria... How Possible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Makes Use Of Payoneer by Emmanuelnce(m): 3:13pm On Dec 20, 2015
If you register with payoneer, how long does it take for you to get their MasterCard card in Nigeria?.
Re: Who Makes Use Of Payoneer by anonyguy: 3:15pm On Dec 20, 2015
Emmanuelnce:
If you register with payoneer, how long does it take for you to get their MasterCard card in Nigeria?.

If you use a correct postal code. You can get it within 2-3 weeks
Re: Who Makes Use Of Payoneer by Emmanuelnce(m): 8:40pm On Dec 20, 2015
anonyguy:

If you use a correct postal code. You can get it within 2-3 weeks
I used a correct postal code, and I am in IMO state, but its been 2 months but I haven't received it yet.
I heard that someone can make use of a faster method in getting the card, but, you will need to pay for it.
Re: Who Makes Use Of Payoneer by homebase(m): 9:35pm On Dec 20, 2015
Yes it will arrive by 2 weeks maximum, my experience twice.

The first time it arrived in 2 weeks, the NIPOST man brought it
but could not locate my house ( we don't have number in front of the house)

So i went to NIPOST nearest to my house and complained, it was then
the NIPOST man that brought it told me specifically it brought the card
to that house ( after describing my house) and said could not locate the number ( my fault).

So i was told they have returned the card. Then i told the NIPOST man that
i will re-apply for the card again and the man promised to ask for my name in that
house which he did after 2 weeks when the second card arrived.

Moral of the story locate the nearest post office to your house and, consult
and rapport with them you will surely get your card.

Oh! I tipped the NIPOST man 200 naira after delivery instead of paying $50 to DHL for fast delivery.

Hope this help.

Emmanuelnce:

I used a correct postal code, and I am in IMO state, but its been 2 months but I haven't received it yet.
I heard that someone can make use of a faster method in getting the card, but, you will need to pay for it.
Re: Who Makes Use Of Payoneer by Emmanuelnce(m): 2:05am On Dec 21, 2015
homebase:
Yes it will arrive by 2 weeks maximum, my experience twice.
The first time it arrived in 2 weeks, the NIPOST man brought it
but could not locate my house ( we don't have number in front of the house)
So i went to NIPOST nearest to my house and complained, it was then
the NIPOST man that brought it told me specifically it brought the card
to that house ( after describing my house) and said could not locate the number ( my fault).
So i was told they have returned the card. Then i told the NIPOST man that
i will re-apply for the card again and the man promised to ask for my name in that
house which he did after 2 weeks when the second card arrived.
Moral of the story locate the nearest post office to your house and, consult
and rapport with them you will surely get your card.
Oh! I tipped the NIPOST man 200 naira after delivery instead of paying $50 to DHL for fast delivery.
Hope this help.
Thank you very much #homebase, I think I will do as you said.
Re: Who Makes Use Of Payoneer by Emmanuelnce(m): 10:40am On Dec 21, 2015
Thanks guys, I ordered for a new card, and I will do as you guys said, firstly, I will go to NIPOST and check if the old one arrived, if not, I will wait for the new one, I will pay NIPOST for proper delivery.
Re: Who Makes Use Of Payoneer by Emmanuelnce(m): 8:39pm On Feb 09, 2016
I have gotten the Payoneer MasterCard card. I now have two of it. The first one arrived since but I didn't know, because whenever I go there, they don't take it serious, so I ordered the second one, later when I got back to NIPOST they told me the old one arrived since, and the new have also arrived, so I paid them and collected both of them.

1 Like

Re: Who Makes Use Of Payoneer by arbitrage: 2:08am On Feb 10, 2016
Emmanuelnce:
I have gotten the Payoneer MasterCard card. I now have two of it. The first one arrived since but I didn't know, because whenever I go there, they don't take it serious, so I ordered the second one, later when I got back to NIPOST they told me the old one arrived since, and the new have also arrived, so I paid them and collected both of them.

You mean you paid NIPOST to collect your letters? That's strange and sounds like you just got scammed.

1 Like

Re: Who Makes Use Of Payoneer by Emmanuelnce(m): 4:11pm On Feb 10, 2016
Yes I paid them, but it's not a big deal. I paid them only #200, so even if they scammed me I don't care, it's a small money, and I am happy I have gotten what I need.
arbitrage:

You mean you paid NIPOST to collect your letters? That's strange and sounds like you just got scammed.
Re: Who Makes Use Of Payoneer by jbliss10x(m): 7:52am On Jun 19, 2016
Emmanuelnce:

Can you help me get my own card, i dont know were post office is in my location in imo state.

add ur contact let me contact you
Re: Who Makes Use Of Payoneer by Esmael23(m): 9:24am On Jun 19, 2016
I want to apply for my card, but my house doesn't have a p.o.box...can I use just house number and address?
Re: Who Makes Use Of Payoneer by demo4ril97(m): 10:26am On Jun 19, 2016
jbliss10x:

Can you help me get my own card, i dont know were post office is in my location in imo state.

add ur contact let me contact you
I can do that for you I might need your address and a little fee if you don't mind.
Re: Who Makes Use Of Payoneer by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:23pm On Jun 19, 2016
Esmael23:
I want to apply for my card, but my house doesn't have a p.o.box...can I use just house number and address?

Yes you can. Just ensure you enter the correct post code for your area which you can get from Nipost website: http://www.nigeriapostcodes.com

Good luck!
Re: Who Makes Use Of Payoneer by jbliss10x(m): 9:12pm On Sep 22, 2016
demo4ril97:
I can do that for you I might need your address and a little fee if you don't mind.

07067488436 WhatsApp or call

(1) (Reply)

Money Exchange! Most Foreign Currencies Available (gbp, Usd, Eur, Cad, Jpy, Etc / Conglomerate Of Firmgate Group / Contact Us For Your Business Plans/proposals And Feasibility Studies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.