Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Loading Of Payoneer Card In Nigeria... How Possible? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Loading Of Payoneer Card In Nigeria... How Possible? (1258 Views)

Cocoa Production In Nigeria: How To Start The Business / What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal Today / Who Makes Use Of Payoneer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loading Of Payoneer Card In Nigeria... How Possible? by godownson: 7:10am On Jan 27, 2016
Hello everyone,
Please I would like to load funds into my payoneer card from my nigerian debit card.
However I would like to know how possible it is since the federal government ban on money transfer outside Nigeria.
Payoneer is an international MasterCard so I would like to know if the current ban did affect it.
Has anyone tried loading a payoneer card recently?... And if yes, then from which bank/card?.
Thanks.
Re: Loading Of Payoneer Card In Nigeria... How Possible? by noonwalker(m): 7:23am On Jan 27, 2016
pls, how do u get ur payoneer card, can u help me to get one.
Re: Loading Of Payoneer Card In Nigeria... How Possible? by Godmother(f): 7:53am On Jan 27, 2016
noonwalker:
pls, how do u get ur payoneer card, can u help me to get one.

Go to www.payoneer.com and register. Its very easy to register and once they approve your request they will send you the card. If the approval is taking time send a mail to nissimal@payoneer.com with your details and he might help you out.

I have done it about 5 times for myself and friends and the cards came.

1 Like

Re: Loading Of Payoneer Card In Nigeria... How Possible? by U1(m): 8:25am On Jan 27, 2016
godownson:
Hello everyone,
Please I would like to load funds into my payoneer card from my nigerian debit card.
However I would like to know how possible it is since the federal government ban on money transfer outside Nigeria.
Payoneer is an international MasterCard so I would like to know if the current ban did affect it.
Has anyone tried loading a payoneer card recently?... And if yes, then from which bank/card?.
Thanks.

I didn't think the ban was total; just restriction on spending limit. But since I have not used my card for online transaction recently, maybe you should try to see if the ban is total and let others know. You should be ready to pay parallel market rate (around N300) if that works, though.

But if you have previously used your Payoneer account for transactions and need no more than $150, you can get in touch with me. $1 - N240.
Re: Loading Of Payoneer Card In Nigeria... How Possible? by godownson: 12:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
U1:

I didn't think the ban was total; just restriction on spending limit. But since I have not used my card for online transaction recently, maybe you should try to see if the ban is total and let others know. You should be ready to pay parallel market rate (around N300) if that works, though.

But if you have previously used your Payoneer account for transactions and need no more than $150, you can get in touch with me. $1 - N240.
Ok, thanks.
Re: Loading Of Payoneer Card In Nigeria... How Possible? by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
Payoneer account is a collection account. It's for those who earn online and need an avenue to receive payment.

The only way to load money into it is to do account to account transfer with another Payoneer account holder.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Urgent Loan / Christmas: Lagos To Sell Rice At N13, 000 / Zoe A16 Clipper Blade Sharpening/honing Machines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.