Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,694 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Why Does Dstv Sensor The Word "GOD"? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Does Dstv Sensor The Word "GOD"? (978 Views)

Was The Word “god” Or “a God”? / Why Does Atheist Love Attacking Christianity / Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Dstv Sensor The Word "GOD"? by daygeee(m): 5:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
I can't seem to wrap my head around it.
I just watched the movie Madeas big happy family and every instance where "God" or "Lord - in the context of God" was mentioned was censored.
The same movie had madea talk of slapping some kids 'butt". The word "'butt" wasn't censored.

This seems wrong on every level. Nairalanders over to you.

Cc: fishylove, lalacaserasticlala and co grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Dstv Sensor The Word "GOD"? by Ojestas(m): 5:56pm On Dec 20, 2015
End time satellite TV.
Re: Why Does Dstv Sensor The Word "GOD"? by Unsad(m): 6:00pm On Dec 20, 2015
I'll never understand them . Crap
Re: Why Does Dstv Sensor The Word "GOD"? by ShakurM(m): 6:05pm On Dec 20, 2015
It's controversial being that calling God's name or 'Jesus' in vain might be offensive to some religion hence the need to censor such words
Re: Why Does Dstv Sensor The Word "GOD"? by hummerwise(m): 6:06pm On Dec 20, 2015
the last time someone gave a reason...
he/she said the word God is bin censored so as not to offend those who doesnt blv in GOD existence....

but i kept asking myself, , aint they offending those who blv in his existence?

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Dstv Sensor The Word "GOD"? by tammie24: 6:18pm On Dec 20, 2015
Dstv like to promote anything anti-God
if you pay attention I'll discover a lot of signs and symbols of the illuminati
They want to discourage people from believing in God and also let the young ones not know about God
that's y you should monitor what your kids are watching on dstv
Re: Why Does Dstv Sensor The Word "GOD"? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 20, 2015
I noticed it too. Couldn't wrap my head around it so I switched to star times
Re: Why Does Dstv Sensor The Word "GOD"? by Oblitz(m): 6:43pm On Dec 20, 2015
signs of end tyme
Re: Why Does Dstv Sensor The Word "GOD"? by analice107: 8:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
its now you are noticing? its been there since.

My dear, to get an answer to ur question, you must find out the people who owns these media outfits.

Don't be supprised dear, the anti-christ gradually been ushered in.
Before he appears, men in position will set things in motion for him. When we preach the gospel calling men to repentance, its like are crazy. hmmm. one can withstand the Antichrist. you receive the mark, you are doomed, you reject the mark, you have to go through untold torture.

Am read a book right now "One Nation" by Dr Ben Carson. Its so sad that the New World Order is already set, yet some people still don't know what's going on.
The Prophecy of Daniel Capt 2 is getting fulfilled step by step.

repent now that you still can. You can't fight Satan.

The only thing that is still hindering him is the Holy Spirit. When the Holy Spirit leaves this earth. we go use our tongue count our teeth. Even Satan go remind us this time, wey we dey take gospel play.

(1) (Reply)

When Is A Marriage Consumated? / Transgender Or Homosexuality Which Is More Of An Abomination / Female Priest,mpho Tutu Marries Female Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.