Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

See The £94,000 (n27.8million) Bottle Of Champagne Some Nigerians Buy In The UK - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The £94,000 (n27.8million) Bottle Of Champagne Some Nigerians Buy In The UK (3251 Views)

Oyinbo Woman Pictured Praying Before Eating Eba & Egusi With A Bottle Of Stout / Woman Finds object Inside sealed bottle of Coca Cola / The N27.8million Bottle Of Champagne Nigerians Buy In United Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The £94,000 (n27.8million) Bottle Of Champagne Some Nigerians Buy In The UK by ObiOmaMu: 7:05pm On Dec 20, 2015
Dr. Ayoade Alakija shared her mind boggling, overwhelming, startling discovery on Twitter. She is an activist for social justice & change.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/12/see-94000-n278million-bottle-of.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The £94,000 (n27.8million) Bottle Of Champagne Some Nigerians Buy In The UK by MindTwister: 7:07pm On Dec 20, 2015
Since the Shop Assistant knows it all....

Are there infinitely many primes p such that p − 1 is a perfect square? In other words: Are there infinitely many primes of the form n2 + 1? (sequence A002496 in OEIS)?

Can she go back to them to get an answer to my question before I modify my post to yab the living daylight out of her and her stereotyped assistant?

Onyeolodo
Re: See The £94,000 (n27.8million) Bottle Of Champagne Some Nigerians Buy In The UK by amsad19(m): 7:08pm On Dec 20, 2015
shocked
Re: See The £94,000 (n27.8million) Bottle Of Champagne Some Nigerians Buy In The UK by Bambless1(m): 7:09pm On Dec 20, 2015
A Cup Of It Is Automatic Ticket To Heaven ? ? ?
Re: See The £94,000 (n27.8million) Bottle Of Champagne Some Nigerians Buy In The UK by VintageCocktail(m): 7:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
These are the kinds of frivolous spendings that infuriated the French into sending their aristocrats to the guillotines.
Nigerian revolution if care is not taken will be around the corner.
Good men does nothing and crimes continue to multiply.
Re: See The £94,000 (n27.8million) Bottle Of Champagne Some Nigerians Buy In The UK by Theyveedo(m): 7:16pm On Dec 20, 2015
I trust my ppl

#showoff
Re: See The £94,000 (n27.8million) Bottle Of Champagne Some Nigerians Buy In The UK by awomike4u(m): 7:23pm On Dec 20, 2015
May God help us..... END TIME CHAMPAGNE
Re: See The £94,000 (n27.8million) Bottle Of Champagne Some Nigerians Buy In The UK by oduastates: 7:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
Guilty?
People way don bury plenty plenty bodies for shrine.

Off the top, I can list 10 names and get 7 out of 10. None of them with any legal means of earning an income.
By the way, make sure the useless sinator Melaye does not see that picture.
Before you know what's up, he will be posing with that bottle.
A lot of people deserve nothing but straight up hanging
Re: See The £94,000 (n27.8million) Bottle Of Champagne Some Nigerians Buy In The UK by Sweetguy25: 7:55pm On Dec 20, 2015
Only the so-called ritualists or drug dealers would purchase such items. I don't think any Nigerian public office holder or politician would buy such an outrageous item.
Re: See The £94,000 (n27.8million) Bottle Of Champagne Some Nigerians Buy In The UK by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 20, 2015
If I drink this wine and i no wake up for heaven!!I swear I go bomb the whole universe
Re: See The £94,000 (n27.8million) Bottle Of Champagne Some Nigerians Buy In The UK by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:14pm On Dec 20, 2015
Shey the wine de increase lifespan by two hundred years? Instead of any big man to serve me a bottle of this wine make him monetise am. This is End Time Wine!
Re: See The £94,000 (n27.8million) Bottle Of Champagne Some Nigerians Buy In The UK by Generalkorex(m): 8:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
La wa o
Re: See The £94,000 (n27.8million) Bottle Of Champagne Some Nigerians Buy In The UK by laurel03(m): 9:32pm On Dec 20, 2015
The wine must increase life span...
Re: See The £94,000 (n27.8million) Bottle Of Champagne Some Nigerians Buy In The UK by chris4gold(m): 9:34pm On Dec 20, 2015
I just order for 12 for xmas. you guys can join me...
Re: See The £94,000 (n27.8million) Bottle Of Champagne Some Nigerians Buy In The UK by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Only the so-called ritualists or drug dealers would purchase such items. I don't think any Nigerian public office holder or politician would buy such an outrageous item.

You are wrong, public office holders and ex public officials are exactly the people who are buying them.
Unfortunately, a lot the victims are not aware they are being robbed or they just don't care anymore.
Re: See The £94,000 (n27.8million) Bottle Of Champagne Some Nigerians Buy In The UK by FisifunKododada: 9:45pm On Dec 20, 2015
cool The white man who owns the champagne factory must be thinking to himself: "...these niggas are mugus...me be their maga...." grin grin grin grin
Re: See The £94,000 (n27.8million) Bottle Of Champagne Some Nigerians Buy In The UK by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
"Armand de Brignac Dynastie Collection The ultimate in luxury - the Dynastie Collection comprises every size bottle of Armand de Brignac Ace of Spades"

This my friends is the best drink in the world. I advice you, borrow, work hard etc but make sure you taste this before you leave planet earth.
Re: See The £94,000 (n27.8million) Bottle Of Champagne Some Nigerians Buy In The UK by UIA04(f): 10:01pm On Dec 20, 2015
No one who made his money legitimately and with the fear of god can spend like this
They should remember that wealth has wings No matter how you made it
When we die it only one cloth that will be used to bury us that if the graveyard assistants dont dig up the body to steal the fine cloths shior
Re: See The £94,000 (n27.8million) Bottle Of Champagne Some Nigerians Buy In The UK by tpiar: 10:58pm On Dec 20, 2015
shop assistant said so?
Re: See The £94,000 (n27.8million) Bottle Of Champagne Some Nigerians Buy In The UK by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 20, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Lol. Naiveguy16
Re: See The £94,000 (n27.8million) Bottle Of Champagne Some Nigerians Buy In The UK by BCISLTD: 11:07pm On Dec 20, 2015
angry chicken change for dasuki. ...

Golf 4 still available check my profile
Re: See The £94,000 (n27.8million) Bottle Of Champagne Some Nigerians Buy In The UK by Qualer: 11:21pm On Dec 20, 2015
FisifunKododada:
cool The white man who owns the champagne factory must be thinking to himself: "...these niggas are mugus...me be their maga...." grin grin grin grin

it is actually owned by Jay-Z!... well...most part of the holding company

Re: See The £94,000 (n27.8million) Bottle Of Champagne Some Nigerians Buy In The UK by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 20, 2015
Nigeria is the only African country that consumes a large amount of champagne yearly. .saw it on CNN
Re: See The £94,000 (n27.8million) Bottle Of Champagne Some Nigerians Buy In The UK by ehissi(m): 12:17am On Dec 21, 2015
What kind of poverty is beating that babe in the UK that has made her so foolish??

So if Dangote or P-Square or Wizkid or 2face or Michael Obaro or Wale Ojo or Don Jazzy or Linda Ikeji or Banky W go there and buy the Champagne they should be jailed for it because some people are living in IDP's in Nigeria?

Are they not homeless britons or americans on the street? Did the Homeless americans living on the streets have anything to do with why Jennifer Lopez does not qualify for over $1.2million engagement diamond ring - which she even accidentally flushed down a sink - once upon a time?

Or does the fact that people couldn't afford some decent healthcare at a time in the US in the absence of Obamacare automatically disqualify Beyonce from collecting a $5million dollar ring from a Kneeling-down-lover-boy in the person of Jay-Z?? Of which na Jay-Z company na e get the champagne!!

Has the level of bankruptcy that hit detroit to the point that the mayor had to withdraw essential services and basic utilities like water automatically ban mayweather from buying and driving a Koenigsegg CCXR - the most expensive car in the world - $4.8million and the only copy of that car in the US - of which there are only 2 copies of that car in the world and Mayweather is the only black man to own such a car!!

Is everybody in or from Nigeria who is rich now a thief?

So because some Mumu people cannot draw the line between Right and wrong in the course of their religious zeal and start killing themselves with suicide bombers and are now living in IDP, I am now automatically banned from drinking champagne with money that I work for; because your name is what!!?? Iranu!!

Rubbish!!

It is not your faulting you hear, it not your faulting at all; na people like una whey use one poor mumu London boi whey never see nyash before, whey God go soon punish for the ectasy pills whey e dey swallow, collect stay for UK through marriage, come divorce after U born for am dey collect alimony!!

Dey there dey yarn opata!! Wetin even carry you go selfridges?? Wetin even carry your eye go that particular bottle of champagne?? No go hustle Oooh; dey there dey run my Country down, with your smelling mouth!! angry

Make baba God bless the enterprise of my hands, make my containers clear finish, make I order my bottle of champagne on my Birthday; if you like, follow Oba of Lagos advise go drown for Lagos Lagoon!! angry

Nonsense walking waste of oxygen!! angry
Re: See The £94,000 (n27.8million) Bottle Of Champagne Some Nigerians Buy In The UK by Henovy: 3:58pm On Dec 21, 2015
VintageCocktail:
These are the kinds of frivolous spendings that infuriated the French into sending their aristocrats to the guillotines.
Nigerian revolution if care is not taken will be around the corner.
Good men does nothing and crimes continue to multiply.
Good men do nothing.........
Re: See The £94,000 (n27.8million) Bottle Of Champagne Some Nigerians Buy In The UK by VintageCocktail(m): 4:19pm On Dec 21, 2015
Henovy:

Good men do nothing.........
Thanks chairman.

(1) (Reply)

How To Prepare Spaghetti Carbonara(pic) / Since This Spoon Was Invented Occasion Rice Has Never Been The Same-man Cries / Lucke Granulated Sugar Sachet #10 Per Sachet (distributor Wanted)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.