Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,974 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Would You Hold Your Soldier Friend Back From Beating A Civilian? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Hold Your Soldier Friend Back From Beating A Civilian? (1135 Views)

Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE / A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly / Are You The Forgiving Type Or Do You Hold Grudges For A While? (2) (3) (4)

Would You Hold Your Soldier Friend Back From Beating A Civilian? by aboyaji(m): 8:23pm On Dec 20, 2015
My soldier friend came visiting. We've been friends from secondary school days till date and he's been my best friend. Like 15 years now.

we decided to go out for a while.

We were on a motorcycle when a keke driver swerved carelessly across us and halt. You know just like inertia. And our own okada man had to come to a halt immediately. You could just imagine the scenario.

We came down and my friend went to the keke driver, pulled him out and tried doing justice to him as he drew his belt.
I interfered by involuntarily holding his hand which he's already raised to deal with him. My friend looked at me in anger and refrained from using his belt.

We clung unto our bike and left immediately. When we reached my home, he warned me never to do such again even with him or another military man, that he stopped was because of our relationship.
Re: Would You Hold Your Soldier Friend Back From Beating A Civilian? by Bambless1(m): 8:26pm On Dec 20, 2015
In Fela's Voice "Na Craze Man Be That"
Re: Would You Hold Your Soldier Friend Back From Beating A Civilian? by aboyaji(m): 8:27pm On Dec 20, 2015
Bambless1:
In Fela's Voice "Na Craze Man Be That"
who please? My friend or the keke man?
Re: Would You Hold Your Soldier Friend Back From Beating A Civilian? by Bambless1(m): 8:29pm On Dec 20, 2015
aboyaji:
who please? My friend or the keke man?
Your Friend !
Re: Would You Hold Your Soldier Friend Back From Beating A Civilian? by 4stylz: 8:35pm On Dec 20, 2015
He's not a good friend, that guy will fold his arms when another army guy tries to hit you.

I have been there before, I had to cut ties with him; it's like they invoke beasts inside all of them while training them, I still wonder if America soldiers go through the same and they are very peaceful and loving.

Re: Would You Hold Your Soldier Friend Back From Beating A Civilian? by aboyaji(m): 8:35pm On Dec 20, 2015
Bambless1:
Your Friend !
you aren't OK, bro. It was due to our own driver'S carefulness that we didn't hit The keke.
Re: Would You Hold Your Soldier Friend Back From Beating A Civilian? by aboyaji(m): 9:34pm On Dec 20, 2015
Lalasticlala, please what do you have to say?

Re: Would You Hold Your Soldier Friend Back From Beating A Civilian? by Richy4(m): 1:04am On Dec 21, 2015
It's in Nigeria and maybe few other poor nations that a military personnel was above the law. (or maybe they implied it)

He has no right to beat another person no matter what. assuming the justice system of Nigeria was ok, anybody can always sue if mistreated.

But since the justice system of Nigeria was not meant for the poor, hence they cannot do anything if they are been mistreated, so they chickened out......

Re: Would You Hold Your Soldier Friend Back From Beating A Civilian? by austine4real(m): 7:34am On Dec 21, 2015
Thank God he no slap u
Re: Would You Hold Your Soldier Friend Back From Beating A Civilian? by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 21, 2015
aboyaji:
My soldier friend came visiting. We've been friends from secondary school days till date and he's been my best friend. Like 15 years now.

we decided to go out for a while.

We were on a motorcycle when a keke driver swerved carelessly across us and halt. You know just like inertia. And our own okada man had to come to a halt immediately. You could just imagine the scenario.

We came down and my friend went to the keke driver, pulled him out and tried doing justice to him as he drew his belt.
I interfered by involuntarily holding his hand which he's already raised to deal with him. My friend looked at me in anger and refrained from using his belt.

We clung unto our bike and left immediately. When we reached my home, he warned me never to do such again even with him or another military man, that he stopped was because of our relationship.

He is mad

He is a violent man. Next he will draw belt and beat his wife and after that his kids teacher

He is just a bad egg giving the Army a bad name.

If he continues he will soon get into trouble and then he will blame his enemies.
Re: Would You Hold Your Soldier Friend Back From Beating A Civilian? by 4stylz: 10:33am On Dec 21, 2015
tearoses:

He is mad

He is a violent man. Next he will draw belt and beat his wife and after that his kids teacher

If he continues he will soon get into trouble and then he will blame his enemies.

They are all the same, feeling they are above everyone and the law
Re: Would You Hold Your Soldier Friend Back From Beating A Civilian? by simiolu1(m): 5:12pm On Dec 21, 2015
4stylz:
He's not a good friend, that guy will fold his arms when another army guy tries to hit you.

I have been there before, I had to cut ties with him; it's like they invoke beasts inside all of them while training them, I still wonder if America soldiers go through the same and they are very peaceful and loving.

Being a Soldier is a VERY hard job even for the bravest. Try watch American Sniper and you'll understand. The American Sniper guy (in real life) was killed by a Marine he was trying to help.

War not their training does something to their brains. PTSD etc. Abi you think its easy to kill people for a living?

Re: Would You Hold Your Soldier Friend Back From Beating A Civilian? by aboyaji(m): 10:58pm On Dec 22, 2015
simiolu1:

Being a Soldier is a VERY hard job even for the bravest. Try watch American Sniper and you'll understand. The American Sniper guy (in real life) was killed by a Marine he was trying to help.

War not their training does something to their brains. PTSD etc. Abi you think its easy to kill people for a living?
thanks for the contribution
Re: Would You Hold Your Soldier Friend Back From Beating A Civilian? by aboyaji(m): 11:00pm On Dec 22, 2015
tearoses:

He is mad

You're taking this personal. Do you have someone in the military?

Photo: Does This Baby Deserve This Treatment For What He Did? / 7 Ways You Can Injure Your Wife Without Knowing It / Meet The Young Lady Who Gave Birth To A Baby Without Knowing She Pregnant