Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,090 members, 7,852,692 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:37 AM

Guess What? How You Can Stop Choosing The Wrong Guy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Guess What? How You Can Stop Choosing The Wrong Guy (740 Views)

Why The Wrong Sleeping Position Can Kill Your Baby. / Squeezing Bosoms "Can Stop Cancer" / Drugs That Can Stop Loss Of Blood Due To Disvirginity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guess What? How You Can Stop Choosing The Wrong Guy by enweaso(f): 4:36pm On Jun 08, 2009
For you tostop choosing te wrong men, You must set a parameters for yourself{As in knowing what you want}in a guy and going for it.You can just see a guy and immediately you startseeing his wrong deeds but wen you know what you want then you put a test to him without him knowing and make sure you incharge of the relationship, do not appear lose even if you are lose, at thesame time dont be a difficult person so he wouldn't understand what you are doing. Let there be an excitement crate an avenue that will make him to always want to see or be with you, dont be greedy, be patient and nice to him, make sure their is no despiration showingon you and above all be smart.
Finally i will say it depends on what you want{if you do not have parameters then, set a parameter now, control you emotions, control you tougue FOR MORE PLEASE SEND AN SMS :WRONG MEN: to 08037912856
Re: Guess What? How You Can Stop Choosing The Wrong Guy by Sissy3(f): 9:35pm On Jun 08, 2009
i wonder what this has got to do with the health section. why not post it in the romance section?
Re: Guess What? How You Can Stop Choosing The Wrong Guy by shellicon(m): 1:33am On Jun 09, 2009
U are at d wrong place. u don't need an answer here.
Did u look at this section b/4 posting?
Re: Guess What? How You Can Stop Choosing The Wrong Guy by Tos87(m): 9:18pm On Jun 10, 2009
U ar at d wrong place,, u shud kno d rules lady,.cos non taught me.! angry
Re: Guess What? How You Can Stop Choosing The Wrong Guy by Tos87(m): 9:19pm On Jun 10, 2009
U ar at d wrong place,, u shud kno d rules lady,.cos non taught me.! angry
Re: Guess What? How You Can Stop Choosing The Wrong Guy by routik(m): 10:51pm On Jun 10, 2009
people like going against law and order  please go here and get your question answered  https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/board-21.0.html
Re: Guess What? How You Can Stop Choosing The Wrong Guy by enweaso(f): 7:28pm On Jun 11, 2009
i appologize, it was purpose to be a reply but my system hagged that very day so, b4 i knew what was happening the post had gone out. am sissy and other members of nairaland forum
Re: Guess What? How You Can Stop Choosing The Wrong Guy by routik(m): 12:22pm On Jun 12, 2009
gush.
Re: Guess What? How You Can Stop Choosing The Wrong Guy by dominique(f): 12:54pm On Jun 12, 2009
Its not even about posting on the wrong section, theres nothing about the thread that i found particularly helpful. . . so OP, what do we stand to gain by sending you e-mail?

(1) (Reply)

How Often Do You Wash/change Your Bed Sheets / topic closed / More On Ivf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.