Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin (101696 Views)

★ When You See The Pastor That Said You’ll Be A Millionaire In 2015 (hilarious) / When The Pastor Says Turn To Your Neighbor (picture) / When You Attend A Funeral Of Someone That Died Owing You Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin by dave4rella(m): 2:48pm On Dec 21, 2015
EKEMIL:
Nawa oo..
21st December 2009 - 21st December 2015 (celebrating my six years on nairaland).
What a wonderful forum....

And what have you achieved? Six wasted years

2 Likes

Re: When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin by somez(m): 2:50pm On Dec 21, 2015
Scared?
ivyT:
Who does dat?the pastor no fit try am..besides the 'church' is conservative 4 dat typa thng
Re: When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin by ibkgab001: 2:52pm On Dec 21, 2015
You will celebrate more years
Re: When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin by Godsfavourne(m): 2:53pm On Dec 21, 2015
ivyT:
Who does dat?the pastor no fit try am..besides the 'church' is conservative 4 dat typa thng

It is possible. The pastor or church may be ignorant of the fact that she is not a virgin. It is a thing of the heart!!!
Re: When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin by teehef: 2:59pm On Dec 21, 2015
A Silver Corolla 2004 model with plate number KUJ 181 HN (abuja) was stolen on Sunday at Ilupeju. Please call 08098980717 if you have any information that can help find it
Re: When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 21, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 21, 2015
My first comment on nairaland, marry Christmas 2 u guys in advance
Re: When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 21, 2015
teehef:
A Silver Corolla 2004 model with plate number KUJ 181 HN (abuja) was stolen on Sunday at Ilupeju. Please call 08098980717 if you have any information that can help find it

Put up a picture of how the car looks and tell one of those idiotic MODERATORS to push it to front page. It might help
to sensitize awareness on NL and beyound...
Re: When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 21, 2015
herbie27:

Welcome aboard...

1 Like

Re: When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin by Btoyob(m): 3:37pm On Dec 21, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin by Jaysteve(m): 3:38pm On Dec 21, 2015
She might av been redeemed wen dey broke up
Re: When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin by NAJALYN: 3:43pm On Dec 21, 2015
What a a beautiful virgin! I prayooo! Get Natural Remedies for your health from https://www.lynsnaturalhealth..com.
Re: When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 21, 2015
ivyT:
i unsubscribe to your point. we go ask gunment for the matter!
Re: When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin by sage2(m): 4:08pm On Dec 21, 2015
ivyT:
Who does dat? the pastor no fit try am..besides the 'church' is conservative 4 dat typa thng

Who is afraid of that?
Re: When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin by jude33084(m): 4:24pm On Dec 21, 2015
Buaaha aha aha aha aha aha cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin by gondon(m): 4:25pm On Dec 21, 2015
Re: When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin by Topsyvic(f): 4:27pm On Dec 21, 2015
D guy be lyk..Omg!Abi knw be vivian again? cheesy
Re: When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin by mamagee3(f): 4:29pm On Dec 21, 2015
herbie27:
*Merry* Christmas to you too!
Re: When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin by ukipet1: 4:31pm On Dec 21, 2015
my ex made the cake i use on my wedding so is nothing bad invitiing your ex
EmmySparky:
Y invite ur ex..sheer mumudity
Re: When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 21, 2015
dave4rella:

And what have you achieved? Six wasted years
hey dude, y should u use such word. how can u be so sure that his 6 years was wasted. some of o na, Na any word when e comot o Na mouth 9 o Na dey talk oh. sometimes we need to apply our ego!
Re: When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 21, 2015
misspicy:

They can do it my in church o,in fact there is a known secret that everybody going for marriage counselling are asked to bring virginity report,don't know how true that is though gringrin
Please, which church is that? grin grin
Re: When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin by doyinisaac(m): 5:09pm On Dec 21, 2015
madridguy:
Knowing fully you don turn her borehole to kanga " well ".
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin by 9jatatafo(m): 5:24pm On Dec 21, 2015
lailo:
How pastor take know say na virgin.Pastor sef don porka

Pastor know through intelligence gathering fro. A very reliable source
Re: When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin by bejeria101(m): 5:58pm On Dec 21, 2015
Una go kee persin for nl lol, so pastor don reach there abi? Hehehe water running down my eye.
Re: When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin by profosenogoboy: 6:28pm On Dec 21, 2015
I will burst laughs
Re: When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin by kosokoadeyemi: 6:33pm On Dec 21, 2015
Loi
Re: When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin by Genycharl(f): 6:47pm On Dec 21, 2015
alanposh:
End time virgins ...

Gat one pestering me now cos she only wanna be coming to my house.. Cook n watch nollywood without even trying to romance her.

I said no cos my house is not an amusement park or relaxation centre.

Am an end time anti virgin ...

Ladies don't ever try to quote me or yu gat it hot..

End time monikers
OK I did... can't wait to get it hot.
Re: When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin by scholboi(m): 7:32pm On Dec 21, 2015
confamgist237:
lwkmooo

See more Funny PICS @ : http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/12/monday-laugh_21.html
the pastor no well haba ,pastor go tell me how in take no oo
Re: When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin by happney65: 7:43pm On Dec 21, 2015
misspicy:

They can do it my in church o,in fact there is a known secret that everybody going for marriage counselling are asked to bring virginity report,don't know how true that is though gringrin

Am sure you wont get married in that church of yours after the gold digger guy has drilled your borehole till the very depths...Ahahahahahahaha grin grin
Re: When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin by solash: 7:45pm On Dec 21, 2015
This OP is a mad man I swear grin
Re: When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 21, 2015
Lwkmd...I laf in swahili sote I pour champagne. Ontop. My expensive. Top
Re: When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin by raphiemore(m): 8:44pm On Dec 21, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] After you don shine her congo...#duro_shine...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Share Funny Nigerian Memes / Funniest Pictures On Nairaland / akpos funniest joke, and more.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.