Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,006 members, 7,849,064 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:07 PM

Star Wars Stars, John Boyega And Lupita Nyong'o In An Adorable Playful Photo. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Star Wars Stars, John Boyega And Lupita Nyong'o In An Adorable Playful Photo. (1433 Views)

John Boyega And Rita Dominic Pictured Together / Beverly Naya, John Boyega And Dayo Okeniyi Hang Out Together / John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Star Wars Stars, John Boyega And Lupita Nyong'o In An Adorable Playful Photo. by Datbohoochick: 1:21am On Dec 21, 2015
An adorable photo of Star Wars stars, our brother, John Boyega and beautiful Lupita Nyong'o.

Speaking with the New York Times recently, John flaunted his Nigerian root when he clapped back at those who were troubled that that there would be a black stormtrooper in the new film, which was released in the UK last Thursday.

“It made me feel fine. I’m grounded in who I am, and I am a confident black man. A confident, Nigerian, black, chocolate man. I’m proud of my heritage, and no man can take that away from me. I wasn’t raised to fear people with a difference of opinion. They are merely victims of a disease in their mind. To get into a serious dialogue with people who judge a person based on the melanin in their skin? They’re stupid, and I’m not going to lose sleep over people. The presale tickets have gone through the roof , their agenda has failed. Miserably.

Re: Star Wars Stars, John Boyega And Lupita Nyong'o In An Adorable Playful Photo. by Datbohoochick: 1:21am On Dec 21, 2015
Re: Star Wars Stars, John Boyega And Lupita Nyong'o In An Adorable Playful Photo. by Cpumping(m): 1:30am On Dec 21, 2015
john
Re: Star Wars Stars, John Boyega And Lupita Nyong'o In An Adorable Playful Photo. by Nobody: 1:35am On Dec 21, 2015
The way Nigerians in diaspora change their name is just amazing. John Gboyega has suddenly become Boyega.
Na wa!
Re: Star Wars Stars, John Boyega And Lupita Nyong'o In An Adorable Playful Photo. by Nobody: 2:22am On Dec 21, 2015
DonChippy:
The way Nigerians in diaspora change their name is just amazing.
John Gboyega has suddenly become Boyega.

Na wa!

It's actually " John Adegboyega "

You can't blame him, imagine John playing a role with Ibru or Aki and Paw paw?... No hating on Nollywood but they CAN BE wack.

3 Likes

Re: Star Wars Stars, John Boyega And Lupita Nyong'o In An Adorable Playful Photo. by tpiar: 2:28am On Dec 21, 2015
he seems less inhibited than the others in the photo.
Re: Star Wars Stars, John Boyega And Lupita Nyong'o In An Adorable Playful Photo. by amaku001: 4:11am On Dec 21, 2015
Pls Experienced nail tech needed in a new nail shop in port harcourt, do call 08112153438.
Re: Star Wars Stars, John Boyega And Lupita Nyong'o In An Adorable Playful Photo. by yusaze807: 4:11am On Dec 21, 2015
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Star Wars Stars, John Boyega And Lupita Nyong'o In An Adorable Playful Photo. by ShakurM(m): 7:34am On Dec 21, 2015
DonChippy:
The way Nigerians in diaspora change their name is just amazing.
John Gboyega has suddenly become Boyega.

Na wa!
your name na DonChippy? Besides, the whites find it hard pronouncing 'Gb'
Re: Star Wars Stars, John Boyega And Lupita Nyong'o In An Adorable Playful Photo. by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 21, 2015
ShakurM:
your name na DonChippy? Besides, the whites find it hard pronouncing 'Gb'
I know that's the reason.

They too should learn it by force. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Comedian, Ay's Outfit To Access Bank End Of Year Party (Photo) / See Dede One Day Obituary Poster / What Is Wrong With This Photo Of Nollywood Actor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.