Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,914 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

The Black Man: Unchained Libido And Its Wake Of Destruction. - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Black Man: Unchained Libido And Its Wake Of Destruction. (5801 Views)

Why The Black Man Is Behind Economically / The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. / The Black Race Is Unintelligent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Black Man: Unchained Libido And Its Wake Of Destruction. by ChinonsoDike2: 4:14pm On Dec 22, 2015
quid:

Sarcasm will not save you in this matter.

What matter? You have been unable to show me how truth is "usually from a point of view".
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Libido And Its Wake Of Destruction. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 22, 2015
ChinonsoDike2:

What matter? You have been unable to show me how truth is "usually from a point of view".
Tell me how you establish your truth about the matter in this thread.
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Libido And Its Wake Of Destruction. by ChinonsoDike2: 4:20pm On Dec 22, 2015
quid:

Tell me how you establish your truth about the matter in this thread.

Like I've said, the onus is on you to prove that the conclusion; which we gain from the evidence and statistics given; can be changed based on point of view.
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Libido And Its Wake Of Destruction. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
ChinonsoDike2:

Like I've said, the onus is on you to prove that the conclusion; which we gain from the evidence and statistics given; can be changed based on point of view.
Listen to yourself.
You take statistics from, say, 2 million black people.
Then you make sweeping generalization about the remaining 1 billion+ black people in Africa, Jamaica, Haiti, Barbados, Europe, Brazil + Latin America.

Such statistical reasoning is VERY WEAK.
Your argument suffers from the fallacy of HASTY GENERALIZATION.

I know you want to be smart and scientific, but the argument is ultimately BS.
------------------------------------------------------

On second thought, this kind of useless statistical argument might arise from envy of your high IQ friends.
The oyibo women are not strong in childbirth like the blackwomen are, so they resort to scientific smear campaigns.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Wake up from your slumber
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Libido And Its Wake Of Destruction. by ChinonsoDike2: 4:46pm On Dec 22, 2015
quid:

Listen to yourself.
Then you make sweeping generalization about the remaining 1 billion+ black people in Africa, Jamaica, Haiti, Barbados, Europe, Brazil + Latin America.

On second thought, this kind of useless statistical argument might arise from envy of your high IQ friends.
The oyibo women are not strong in childbirth like the blackwomen are, so they resort to scientific smear campaigns.

Stop being such a nincompoop. Anyone with half a brain knows I'm not talking about every single individual in the black race. I'm black. The maker of this thread is black. Neil degrasse Tyson is black. Obama is black. There are several intelligent black people that are living sane, law-abiding lives. I'm talking about a significant percentage of blacks that are doing the opposite. By significant. I mean it's a percentage that can't be ignored/ written-off. You're dancing like a village i diot after knocking down a stawman.

At the bolded: Now, that's a generalization.
Also, I'm in the 90th percentile for population IQ, so I don't need to envy anyone.
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Libido And Its Wake Of Destruction. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 22, 2015
ChinonsoDike2:

Stop being such a nincompoop. Anyone with half a brain knows I'm not talking about every single individual in the black race. I'm black. The maker of this thread is black. Neil degrasse Tyson is black. Obama is black. There are several intelligent black people that are living sane, law-abiding lives. I'm talking about a significant percentage of blacks that are doing the opposite. By significant. I mean it's a percentage that can't be ignored/ written-off.
^^ This is a classic case of the Genetic Fallacy.

ChinonsoDike2:
You're dancing like a village i diot after knocking down a stawman.
^^ Ad hominem attacks do not make your position stronger. On the contrary cheesy cheesy cheesy

ChinonsoDike2:

At the bolded: Now, that's a generalization.
Also, I'm in the 90th percentile for population IQ, so I don't need to envy anyone.
^^

Re: The Black Man: Unchained Libido And Its Wake Of Destruction. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:22am On Dec 23, 2015
pleep:
Did Mr. Achebe write his novel in Igbo or English?

I rest my case.
Professor Achebe pls
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Libido And Its Wake Of Destruction. by pleep(m): 12:47am On Dec 23, 2015
quid:

Truth is usually a point a view.
Change your point of view, and your so-called "truth" changes.

Wake up from your intellectual slumber.
@ ChinosoDike2 do not argue with this guy, he is extremely unintelligent. 85 IQ at the maximum but probably lower.

Truth is not subjective, it is absolute. A Diamond is always made of Carbon, not sometimes, not maybe and it doesn't matter what your opinion is. Facts are facts. The only way a perceived 'truth' can change is if it was never true to begin with and is later disproven.

quid:

There are at least 5 theories about truth:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Truth

1) The Correspondence theory of truth
2) The Coherence theory of truth
3) The Constructivist theory of truth
4) The Consensus theory of truth
5) The Pragmatic theory of truth

So tell me, which of these theories conforms to your absolute theory of truth?

There may be 5 "theories of truth" but only one of them, if any, is actually true.

quid:

Listen to yourself.

In basic statistics they teach you the difference between a population and a sample. In this case the population would be the entire black race and the sample would be a group of people randomly selected from this race.

The miracle of statistics is that you don't need to sample every single member of the population to gain useful and true information about the population. If we are trying to gain an understanding of black people's lack of sexual control we don't need to look any further than the samples provided by AIDS data.

The first 2 images are of South Africa. As you can see the prevalence of Aids correlates with the number of black people in the area. Some will say that AID's correlates with poverty, and it does, but the data shows that it also correlates with blacks. Upon further analysis we see that the correlation with poverty is caused chiefly because black genetics correlate with poverty as well.

When you look at the Caribbean you see that the countries with the most blacks also have the most AIDS. When you look at the United States you see that AIDS prevalence is also concentrated in the black population. However, when you look at other poor groups you do not see an abnormally high AIDS rate. For example in Mongolia (4k GDP per capita) the AIDS rate is non-existent. The same thing is seen in other non black 3rd world countries like; Yemen, Oman, Burma etc. The fact that AIDS doesn't correlate with poverty in areas with no blacks disproves any argument that there is correlation with AIDS and poverty independent of blacks.

In statistics the constant variable is the variable that controls the outcome. The constant variable resulting in an abnormally high AIDS prevalence in an area is the presence of black people in that area. So it can be inferred that the high AIDS infection rate among blacks is due to black behavior. This is the type of behavior I am calling attention to in this thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Black Man: Unchained Libido And Its Wake Of Destruction. by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 23, 2015
pleep:

In basic statistics they teach you the difference between a population and a sample. In this case the population would be the entire black race and the sample would be a group of people randomly selected from this race.

The miracle of statistics is that you don't need to sample every single member of the population to gain useful and true information about the population. If we are trying to gain an understanding of black people's lack of sexual control we don't need to look any further than the samples provided by AIDS data.

The first 2 images are of South Africa. As you can see the prevalence of Aids correlates with the number of black people in the area. Some will say that AID's correlates with poverty, and it does, but the data shows that it also correlate with negro genetics and upon further analysis we see that the correlation with poverty is caused chiefly because negro genetics correlate with poverty as well.

When you look at the Caribbean the countries with the most blacks have the most AIDS. When you look at the United States AIDS also correlates with blacks. But when you look at other poor groups like, for example, Mongolians (4k GDP per capita) the AIDS rate is non-existent, the same thing is seem with Yemen, Oman, Burma etc. This disproves any correlation between AIDS and poverty independent of blacks.

In statistics the constant variable is the variable that controls the outcome. The constant variable determining abnormally high AIDS prevalence in an area is the presence of black people in that area and so it can be inferred that the high AIDS infection rate among blacks is due to black behavior. This is the type of behavior I am calling attention to in this thread.

Re: The Black Man: Unchained Libido And Its Wake Of Destruction. by pleep(m): 1:16am On Dec 23, 2015
anangboy:
Rid yourself of imaginary subjective illusions. There is nothing intellectual about wanton crap spewed by the clueless clod of cyberspace wearing the garb of anecdotal rhetoric. If you know nothing about the echoing constructs of racial subjugation and the intentionally flawed historical program, then what else is there to debate with you? I know a lot about fools like you, pseudo-intellectuals who literally think because a complex flawed perspective aligns with their congenital insecurities, that they have somehow unlocked a realm to understanding things on multi-faceted levels.

I'd rather spend my morning watching a loop with no satisfactory condition than discuss the sociology of racism with an intentional half-wit and his assemblage of convoluted nonsense.

So basically you cannot defeat my position, and you are mad because you don't like what i'm writing. Get over it.

And stop trying too hard in your writing, it looks silly.
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Libido And Its Wake Of Destruction. by Nobody: 1:21am On Dec 23, 2015
pleep:

So basically you cannot defeat my position, and you are mad because you don't like what i'm writing. Get over it.

And stop trying too hard in your writing, it looks silly.
Your so-called position was defeated long ago.
It is actually NOT a position, but a well -recognized rumor.

1 Like

Re: The Black Man: Unchained Libido And Its Wake Of Destruction. by pleep(m): 1:45am On Dec 23, 2015
quid:

Your so-called position was defeated long ago.
It is actually NOT a position, but a well -recognized rumor.
how was it defeated? please show me so i can see the error in my ways.
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Libido And Its Wake Of Destruction. by Nobody: 2:10am On Dec 23, 2015
pleep:
how was it defeated? please show me so i can see the error in my ways.
Its right in front of you, but you are too much of a mechanic to see it LOL

1 Like

Re: The Black Man: Unchained Libido And Its Wake Of Destruction. by ChinonsoDike2: 4:08pm On Dec 23, 2015
pleep:

Arguing with quid is like arguing with a rock; it's pointless and tiring.
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Libido And Its Wake Of Destruction. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 23, 2015
ChinonsoDike2:

Arguing with quid is like arguing with a rock; it's pointless and tiring.
There are too many holes in your arguments.
These holes cannot be blocked by calling me names. LOL

1 Like

Re: The Black Man: Unchained Libido And Its Wake Of Destruction. by ChinonsoDike2: 6:05pm On Dec 23, 2015
quid:

There are too many holes in your arguments.
These holes cannot be blocked by calling me names. LOL

What are the holes?! You keep on claiming there are holes, but you can't point them out. IQ limitations? cheesy
I didn't call you a rock, so I don't see how I've insulted you.

1 Like

Re: The Black Man: Unchained Libido And Its Wake Of Destruction. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 23, 2015
ChinonsoDike2:

What are the holes?! You keep on claiming there are holes, but you can't point them out.
Statistical fallacies.
Genetic fallacies.
Hasty generalizations.
Ad hominems.
References to prejudiced history.
Insufficient critique of historical accounts.
Conflation of "development" and "westernization".

ChinonsoDike2:

IQ limitations? cheesy
I didn't call you a rock, so I don't see how I've insulted you.
Never suppose that "science" will rescue you in this matter. It will not.

2 Likes

Re: The Black Man: Unchained Libido And Its Wake Of Destruction. by PabloAfricanus(m): 7:19pm On Dec 23, 2015
pleep:
(1388–1446) "It is said that when the [slave] black man is sated, he fornicates, when he is hungry, he steals."

It has been known since time immemorial that the libido of black men & women far surpasses that of other races. It was often said that the black man is like an animal "unable to govern his sexual appetite" and the black woman was like a bytch in heat, pursuing sex far for aggressively than other races of women. This was actually the justification they used for many of the most brutal practices found during the slave trade, especially the Arab slave trade in East Africa. Including things like castration, rape and human breeding designed to regulate what was thought to be an animal instinct to mate.

Were they correct about the black libido? YES.

Black people produce much more testosterone than other races, enabling us to preform at higher physical levels, retain muscle mass and have more ehrm... poingant sexual characteristics, including sex drive. The black mans libido is no secret to the world. All our music is about sex, almost everything the average black man does can be attributed to the constant search for intimacy. The black man is a man with no standards, he will sleep with any woman no matter how fat, unnattractive or dirty.... he marries the refuse of other races and is seen as a last ditch hope for women who have lost all market value.

This would have limited effect on the black community if the limiting factor of reproduction performed at its proper capacity. By that I mean black women. So great is the amount of testosterone in the black female that her libido surpasses even that of other races of men. Many even refrain from condom use simply so they can feel fluid dripping down their vaginal walls. This has resulted in little or no regulation on black sexuality. The results are staggering. Unwed pregnancy at 72% ... an estimated 50% of black women infected with herpes according to the CDC, 9 out of 10 men admitting to r.ape in South Africa, 1/4 infected with AIDS in Lesotho, the majority of women in Nigeria committing multiple abortions before their first marriage... and the list continues

No race of man can build civilization on the foundation of his gyrating loins.

Hey kiddo are you still going on about this whole inferior african business?
Still pained your parents are black and stuff? cheesy
Not to worry, you have a whole lifetime to be the Einstein or Adolf Hitler of Africa! cheesy
That's assuming you dont get lynched for preaching ya wonderful gospel when you finally visit ya pop's village. grin

If you actually knew what that thing you call libido is, and what you can do with it if channeled into creative pursuits...you'd be close
to understanding why all the secret societies of the world are hush hush about their "secrets".
Africans way back and some still now possess that knowledge in different forms.
Its a simple fact...the creative force in nature which powers your subconscious drives, instincts and beliefs is what modern psychologists call libido or sex drive.
It is what is represented as the dragon, serpent etc. in all ancient religions.
It has been found to be synonymous with star light, DNA, mineral content of meteors etc.
It is what is called kundalini, orgone, mana, etc.
It has many forms and appearances...the most import form to man is when its transformed into an inner body essence for the purpose of building new brain/body cells. Its main purpose when thus transformed is to active latent/inactive portions of the human mind/brain/spirit.
This is what initiation accomplishes.
Some extract it in a refined form from human blood, animal blood and certain plants.
It can be controlled by words and incantations.
It is a living being/thing...and it is synonymous with the energy of the creator in you.

Here is a hint for ya to make it sound scientific...the pineal and pituary glands along with other glands in majority of people are either atrophied or nonfunctioning. You need a high surge of energy vibrating at a high frequency to activate them.
When activated safely and correctly...you are transformed into a "self-realized being" and with "supernatural" abilities.
Its presence in the human body keeping certain groups of brain cells alive is what makes certain men and women "powerful" and able to perform acts deemed "magical".
Its ascent and awakened functioning is what is represented by the Egyptian uraeus.
The great secret is the control of the polarity of sexual energy. Nuff said.
Dont freak out if the above sounds bat shit crazy to ya...do some reading.

Had to reply to this after amusing myself going through ya tortured posts.
Kiddo take it easy on yaself ok? Natural selection and natural drive for better living conditions will take its toll in Africa.
The tide of history has come in full circle and Africa must answer the call.
It takes people with properly channeled libido to accomplish the great feats of history.
Africans are actually blessed to possess high libido...it just needs to be channeled into creative pursuits instead of wasted in ordinary sexual activities.
Africa will develop, it was done in the past and will happen again...its part of the cycle of human history as we know it.
Here's a prayer to whatever god/entity you hold dear wishing for you to be alive to witness the uplifting of the dark skinned peoples of the world from poverty, ignorance and weakness.

2 Likes

Re: The Black Man: Unchained Libido And Its Wake Of Destruction. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 23, 2015
PabloAfricanus:

Hey kiddo are you still going on about this whole inferior african business?
Still pained your parents are black and stuff? cheesy
Not to worry, you have a whole lifetime to be the Einstein or Adolf Hitler of Africa! cheesy
That's assuming you dont get lynched for preaching ya wonderful gospel when you finally visit ya pop's village. grin

If you actually knew what that thing you call libido is, and what you can do with it if channeled into creative pursuits...you'd be close
to understanding why all the secret societies of the world are hush hush about their "secrets".
Africans way back and some still now possess that knowledge in different forms.
Its a simple fact...the creative force in nature which powers your subconscious drives, instincts and beliefs is what modern psychologists call libido or sex drive.
It is what is represented as the dragon, serpent etc. in all ancient religions.
It has been found to be synonymous with star light, DNA, mineral content of meteors etc.
It is what is called kundalini, orgone, mana, etc.
It has many forms and appearances...the most import form to man is when its transformed into an inner body essence for the purpose of building new brain/body cells. Its main purpose when thus transformed is to active latent/inactive portions of the human mind/brain/spirit.
This is what initiation accomplishes.
Some extract it in a refined form from human blood, animal blood and certain plants.
It can be controlled by words and incantations.
It is a living being/thing...and it is synonymous with the energy of the creator in you.

Here is a hint for ya to make it sound scientific...the pineal and pituary glands along with other glands in majority of people are either atrophied or nonfunctioning. You need a high surge of energy vibrating at a high frequency to activate them.
When activated safely and correctly...you are transformed into a "self-realized being" and with "supernatural" abilities.
Its presence in the human body keeping certain groups of brain cells alive is what makes certain men and women "powerful" and able to perform acts deemed "magical".
Its ascent and awakened functioning is what is represented by the Egyptian uraeus.
The great secret is the control of the polarity of sexual energy. Nuff said.
Dont freak out if the above sounds bat shit crazy to ya...do some reading.

Had to reply to this after amusing myself going through ya tortured posts.
Kiddo take it easy on yaself ok? Natural selection and natural drive for better living conditions will take its toll in Africa.
The tide of history has come in full circle and Africa must answer the call.
It takes people with properly channeled libido to accomplish the great feats of history.
Africans are actually blessed to possess high libido...it just needs to be channeled into creative pursuits instead of wasted in ordinary sexual activities.
Africa will develop, it was done in the past and will happen again...its part of the cycle of human history as we know it.
Here's a prayer to whatever god/entity you hold dear wishing for you to be alive to witness the uplifting of the dark skinned peoples of the world from poverty, ignorance and weakness.
^^ Now we are talking grin grin grin

Don't mind those ignorance-recycling pseudo-scientists.

1 Like

Re: The Black Man: Unchained Libido And Its Wake Of Destruction. by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:50am On Dec 24, 2015
anangboy:
Rid yourself of imaginary subjective illusions. There is nothing intellectual about wanton crap spewed by the clueless clod of cyberspace wearing the garb of anecdotal rhetoric. If you know nothing about the echoing constructs of racial subjugation and the intentionally flawed historical program, then what else is there to debate with you? I know a lot about fools like you, pseudo-intellectuals who literally think because a complex flawed perspective aligns with their congenital insecurities, that they have somehow unlocked a realm to understanding things on multi-faceted levels.

I'd rather spend my morning watching a loop with no satisfactory condition than discuss the sociology of racism with an intentional half-wit and his assemblage of convoluted nonsense.

Bros suffry na.

Obahiagbon dey learn work for your hand.
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Libido And Its Wake Of Destruction. by anangboy(m): 1:51pm On Dec 25, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Bros suffry na.

Obahiagbon dey learn work for your hand.

Happy holidays brother. I see your concise imprints everywhere bruh. Let me welcome you to the world of the sound bite and thought-free fact where it just got easier for assorted mental defectives to regurgitate simple bullet points to support their idiocies.

Thanks to social media, the darwinism theory has been defeated.
Re: The Black Man: Unchained Libido And Its Wake Of Destruction. by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:08pm On Dec 25, 2015
anangboy:

Happy holidays brother. I see your concise imprints everywhere bruh. Let me welcome you to the world of the sound bite and thought-free fact where it just got easier for assorted mental defectives to regurgitate simple bullet points to support their idiocies.

Thanks to social media, the darwinism theory has been defeated.

Compliments of the season too, my brother.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Somali Culture / (pics) An Unbelievable Traditional Display Of Zuru Men in Kebbi State / Yoruboid Groups in Nigeria (Including Igala and Itsekiri)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.