Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Train Crushes 3 Persons In Ilorin (photo) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Train Crushes 3 Persons In Ilorin (photo) (30671 Views)

Train Crushes Man To Death In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) / Train Crushes Trapped Trailer In Lagos, Two Die, Others Injured / Train Crushes Man's Leg And Hand While Listening To Music In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Train Crushes 3 Persons In Ilorin (photo) by YabaLeftist: 3:14pm On Dec 21, 2015
Were they having sex inside the car?
Re: Train Crushes 3 Persons In Ilorin (photo) by teehef: 3:40pm On Dec 21, 2015
A Silver Corolla 2004 model with plate number KUJ 181 HN (abuja) was stolen on Sunday at Ilupeju. Please call 08098980717 if you have any information that can help find it
Re: Train Crushes 3 Persons In Ilorin (photo) by Rexyl(m): 4:15pm On Dec 21, 2015
Nawao! Some people should be helped out of their ignorance. They parked on the rail line and were carried away with what they were doing. What could that have been? I am surprised.
Re: Train Crushes 3 Persons In Ilorin (photo) by coolhumble(m): 4:22pm On Dec 21, 2015
YorubaWoman:
A fi ki olorun ma so wa.

Ki won sun re o, aye ohun binti ni.
Oju irin po pupo ni ilu ilorin.

Amin o

1 Like

Re: Train Crushes 3 Persons In Ilorin (photo) by agentowolabi47(m): 5:03pm On Dec 21, 2015
Oh my God,the Media will stop at nothing just to get their newspapers sold...FYI,these people are alive,n it was a man,a lady and a baby...
and to those spewing thrash about them probably engaging in an illicit behaviour wen it occured,no offense meant oh!but must you always talk even when your brain is on break.

Imagine if they were actually dead,You should know their families could also be online reading these things we post..please let's be reasonable in our posts..
Re: Train Crushes 3 Persons In Ilorin (photo) by gbengus17: 5:46pm On Dec 21, 2015
AM AN EYE WITNESS AT KULENDE----ALL THIS SMALL BOYS GOING ABOUT WITH THEIR PARENT CARS NEED TO BE WARNED, THEY MOVE ABOUT WITH CARS WITH LOUD MUSIC AND THEY ARE USING AC AGAIN===ALL TO CHASE POLY GIRLS LIVING AROUND KULENDE/ SANGO AREAS. FROM THEIR LOOK, U WILL KNOW THEY CANNOT BUY TYRE. ====AND THEY ARE FOOLISH ENOUGH TO PACK ON A RAILWAY LINE, WAITING FOR SOMEONE.
Re: Train Crushes 3 Persons In Ilorin (photo) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 21, 2015
I keep liking your Yoruba comments on here. Lmao! Keep it coming!! By the way, I have a funny idea to share with you. Holla

YorubaWoman:
A fi ki olorun ma so wa.

Ki won sun re o, aye ohun binti ni.
Oju irin po pupo ni ilu ilorin.
Re: Train Crushes 3 Persons In Ilorin (photo) by YorubaWoman: 7:14pm On Dec 21, 2015
Snipes009:
I keep liking your Yoruba comments on here. Lmao! Keep it coming!! By the way, I have a funny idea to share with you. Holla

E si a wosmiley oya
Re: Train Crushes 3 Persons In Ilorin (photo) by engrjacuzzi: 7:21pm On Dec 21, 2015
the loco driver will get to give his report to management and one of his reasons could be that he did his part to ensure lives were saved in the train. I never pity people who trade on rail tracks since they the consequences of their actions. the saddest news is that mgt of NRC won't pay a dime for the families of the dead.
Re: Train Crushes 3 Persons In Ilorin (photo) by izyericson: 8:18pm On Dec 21, 2015
Ibos say that the death that will kill a dog prevents it from smelling feces!

the people who were said to be wailing and shouting should have banged on the vehicle.
also train usually have very audible horn! How come it didn't reach them? is it because the train came from the north?

well, they must have been on a date with destiny!!
Re: Train Crushes 3 Persons In Ilorin (photo) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2015
ttemmi:
I've never seen any railway system as terrible as the one we have here in Nigeria.
That's because you've not been outside Nigeria before.
Re: Train Crushes 3 Persons In Ilorin (photo) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 21, 2015
chynie:
Explain grin
He doesn't need to

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Nigerians Beaten-up In India (video) / Container Falls On Two Vehicles In Lagos. Passengers Feared Dead / Visa Denials For Nigerians Increased In 2018​ - US Data Reveal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.