Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Photo: Soldiers In China Work Together To Form A Human Bridge - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photo: Soldiers In China Work Together To Form A Human Bridge (1799 Views)

Bangladesh Probes Politician's Walk On 'human Bridge (photo) / Photos Of Gambians Brutalised By Jammeh's Soldiers In His Final Days / Rat Is Tied Up And Publicly Shamed For 'stealing Rice' In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Soldiers In China Work Together To Form A Human Bridge by Dafe20(m): 6:54am On Dec 21, 2015
These soldiers in China worked together to form a
human bridge in order to rescue children after a
flash flood. Human kindness at its best.!!!!

Now this is a great thing these soldiers are
doing to save these children! Bravery can be
found in all countries and nationalities if people
just open their eyes, their hearts and their minds.

No time for questions: flash flood, stranded
people, brave soldiers laying on taut cables
where bridge has been washed away by a torrent
of water ~ no matter where and who ~ very
brave and commendable. Thank-you brave soldiers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Soldiers In China Work Together To Form A Human Bridge by fran6co(m): 6:56am On Dec 21, 2015
hmm
Re: Photo: Soldiers In China Work Together To Form A Human Bridge by Kestolovee95(f): 6:57am On Dec 21, 2015
Nigerian sunni soldiers would rather shoot the innocent children and bury them in shallow graves. Have you ever seen nigerian blood thirsty soldiers on a rescue mission? Never!

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Soldiers In China Work Together To Form A Human Bridge by fluffybaby(f): 7:05am On Dec 21, 2015
Propaganda material

1 Like

Re: Photo: Soldiers In China Work Together To Form A Human Bridge by 2kris(m): 7:07am On Dec 21, 2015
I have if you have n't.do you think the war going on in maid is a childs play?
Re: Photo: Soldiers In China Work Together To Form A Human Bridge by Timichael(m): 7:20am On Dec 21, 2015
fluffybaby:
I dont believe this photo. Not that it cannot happen that soldiers sacrifice themselves for civilians but this particular picture is photoshoped
You can easily identify the e-diots on Nairaland. By their comments, you shall know them.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Soldiers In China Work Together To Form A Human Bridge by ritababe(f): 7:20am On Dec 21, 2015
Kestolovee95:
Nigerian sunni soldiers would rather shoot the innocent children and bury them in shallow graves. Have you ever seen nigerian blood thirsty soldiers on a rescue mission? Never!

you are too blinded by hate for them thats why you have not see it, if they are that thirsty i wonder why your blood is still fresh.
Re: Photo: Soldiers In China Work Together To Form A Human Bridge by nnachukz(m): 7:24am On Dec 21, 2015
Where they value the life of their citizens,respect women and children. Here, fear won't allow children go close to any soldier because if the soldier shoots you and miss and you run home for safety, right in your house you and everybody in that house will get a bullet in the head. Shiit massacre is a case study.
Re: Photo: Soldiers In China Work Together To Form A Human Bridge by fluffybaby(f): 7:26am On Dec 21, 2015
Timichael:
You can easily identify the e-diots on Nairaland. By their comments, you shall know them.

grin grin grin like me and you
Re: Photo: Soldiers In China Work Together To Form A Human Bridge by 175(m): 7:30am On Dec 21, 2015
fluffybaby:
I dont believe this photo. Not that it cannot happen that soldiers sacrifice themselves for civilians but this particular picture is photoshoped

I don't think so!
Re: Photo: Soldiers In China Work Together To Form A Human Bridge by 175(m): 7:34am On Dec 21, 2015
Question:

What's the difference between "Chei", Chai and "Choi". . .?

Answer:

Chei is when u bash your father's car knowing u have
just hundred naira in your wallet,

Chai is when you are related to Mama Peace and

Choi is when u see a girl wit big ikebe.......hehehehe gringringrin
Re: Photo: Soldiers In China Work Together To Form A Human Bridge by fluffybaby(f): 7:40am On Dec 21, 2015
175:

I don't think so!

Here goes. Its true it isnt photoshoped, just watched the video. But it is a propaganda material. No serious damage was done to that bridge. The kids could cross over safely without the so called sacrifice of the soldiers bodies.
Looking at the bridge from that photo it shows nothing wrong with it. that was why I doubted the story in the first place. Then I searched for the video and my doubts were proven right.
Indians claim its their soldiers, chinese govt claim its their soldiers too. But I think the chinese will win this one
Re: Photo: Soldiers In China Work Together To Form A Human Bridge by Timichael(m): 7:41am On Dec 21, 2015
fluffybaby:

grin grin grin like me and you
Lol... Yeah bro. But you're an upgraded version. My own version don expire. I don wise up. #toorighteoustobeholy.
Re: Photo: Soldiers In China Work Together To Form A Human Bridge by fluffybaby(f): 7:42am On Dec 21, 2015
Timichael:
Lol... Yeah bro. But you're an upgraded version. My own version don expire. I don wise up. #toorighteoustobeholy.

Hahahha its all good.
Re: Photo: Soldiers In China Work Together To Form A Human Bridge by 175(m): 9:07am On Dec 21, 2015
fluffybaby:

Here goes. Its true it isnt photoshoped, just watched the video. But it is a propaganda material. No serious damage was done to that bridge. The kids could cross over safely without the so called sacrifice of the soldiers bodies.
Looking at the bridge from that photo it shows nothing wrong with it. that was why I doubted the story in the first place. Then I searched for the video and my doubts were proven right.
Indians claim its their soldiers, chinese govt claim its their soldiers too. But I think the chinese will win this one

Okay! That's Nice of you. . . .take care!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Soldiers In China Work Together To Form A Human Bridge by Kestolovee95(f): 10:56am On Dec 21, 2015
ritababe:

you are too blinded by hate for them thats why you have not see it, if they are that thirsty i wonder why your blood is still fresh.

I have the right to hate animals that shoot unarmed citizens. When they shoot your brother or sister for having a different political view, you can come here and write them a love letter.
Re: Photo: Soldiers In China Work Together To Form A Human Bridge by iblawi(m): 11:48am On Dec 21, 2015
Kestolovee95:

I have the right to hate animals that shoot unarmed citizens. When they shoot your brother or sister for having a different political view, you can come here and write them a love letter.

The people were armed and it's even in the video released by the army. Some were carrying cutlass, some people were carrying sticks and catapult while others were carrying stones.
The army also claimed to be hearing loud sound. Tell me if those sound were knock outs.

If you watch the video well you will observe that they were actually trying to round the soldiers up while some taut were already covering their faces. I believe there were too many misguided illiterates among them.
Re: Photo: Soldiers In China Work Together To Form A Human Bridge by ritababe(f): 12:00pm On Dec 21, 2015
Kestolovee95:

lol, opposite.
Re: Photo: Soldiers In China Work Together To Form A Human Bridge by ifyan(m): 6:05pm On Dec 21, 2015
Kestolovee95:

Truly ignorance is a disease.

(1) (Reply)

B-21 Raider: World’s First 6th-Gen Warplane Unveiled by US air force at $700m / South Africa The Epicenter Of Drugs Abuse, Rape, Massive Violence And Crimes / 50 Cent Visits Famine Victims In Somalia And Kenya As Part Of World Food Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.