Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,632 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

See This Equation That Leads To Merry Xmas (pix) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See This Equation That Leads To Merry Xmas (pix) (5472 Views)

Who Can Solve This Equation / Free Food Leads To School Stampedes In Kaduna (photos) / First Bank Simple Equation That 87% Could Not Solve. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This Equation That Leads To Merry Xmas (pix) by babatgtr: 6:55am On Dec 21, 2015
Great mathematician grin

6 Likes

Re: See This Equation That Leads To Merry Xmas (pix) by Dammytrager(m): 7:16am On Dec 21, 2015
The beauty of Mathematics.
Maths is one if the most beautiful thing on the planet.

7 Likes

Re: See This Equation That Leads To Merry Xmas (pix) by Mbamally(m): 7:22am On Dec 21, 2015
Dammytrager:
The beauty of Mathematics.
Maths is one if the most beautiful thing on the planet.

Beautiful

1 Like

Re: See This Equation That Leads To Merry Xmas (pix) by Adaowerri111: 7:42am On Dec 21, 2015
complicated ish, mathematics is one thing I never understood smiley

3 Likes

Re: See This Equation That Leads To Merry Xmas (pix) by HyDef(m): 7:53am On Dec 21, 2015
This guy had an A1.

1 Like

Re: See This Equation That Leads To Merry Xmas (pix) by niggi4life(m): 8:53am On Dec 21, 2015
He might totally be wrong, but because we don't like maths we all bothered not to even try checking for the accuracy...
Gosh I HATE maths undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This Equation That Leads To Merry Xmas (pix) by richyfunky(m): 8:54am On Dec 21, 2015
Mathematics........d mother of all sujects
Re: See This Equation That Leads To Merry Xmas (pix) by Wizzz: 9:16am On Dec 21, 2015
How did that long line now disappear?? undecided

Like this post if you hate maths

3 Likes

Re: See This Equation That Leads To Merry Xmas (pix) by Pheals(f): 9:22am On Dec 21, 2015
That's nice...... but I hate maths seriously don't even know how I pass the subject in school
Re: See This Equation That Leads To Merry Xmas (pix) by Ibroboss(m): 9:47am On Dec 21, 2015
Guy,you go sabi compose format wela grin
Re: See This Equation That Leads To Merry Xmas (pix) by octacores: 9:50am On Dec 21, 2015
niggi4life:
He might totally be wrong, but because we don't like maths we all bothered not to even try checking for the accuracy...
He is totally right.
Confirmed and Verified

2 Likes

Re: See This Equation That Leads To Merry Xmas (pix) by Smeeky(m): 9:54am On Dec 21, 2015
Wizzz:
cross multiplication....the guy was just having fun
Re: See This Equation That Leads To Merry Xmas (pix) by Smeeky(m): 9:57am On Dec 21, 2015
octacores:

He is totally right.
Confirmed and Verified
Really?...you must have studied your own maths outside this planet....how can you call all those maneuvering right.

2 Likes

Re: See This Equation That Leads To Merry Xmas (pix) by octacores: 10:04am On Dec 21, 2015
Smeeky:
Really?...you must have studied your own maths outside this planet....how can you call all those maneuvering right.
Easy. Thats because you studied yours in your moms bedroom.
so cant comprehend the maneuvering.
grin
Re: See This Equation That Leads To Merry Xmas (pix) by Rhesusmonkey(m): 10:16am On Dec 21, 2015
Smeeky:
oga can u pls point out the error in the solved equation, after all learning is a continuos process, and I can see wia he maneuvered, he only applied simple n basic rules of mathematics

1 Like

Re: See This Equation That Leads To Merry Xmas (pix) by Rhesusmonkey(m): 10:23am On Dec 21, 2015
Wizzz:

Like this post if you hate maths
the long line is amadioha's koboko, so d guy had 2 take wat belongs to him
Re: See This Equation That Leads To Merry Xmas (pix) by rattlesnake(m): 10:38am On Dec 21, 2015
Mbamally:

Beautiful
olodo
Re: See This Equation That Leads To Merry Xmas (pix) by Emodeee: 10:54am On Dec 21, 2015
Merry christmas to the composer.

I thought smone said we shouldn't replace CHRIST with X? M just saying.
Re: See This Equation That Leads To Merry Xmas (pix) by Ewizard(m): 11:01am On Dec 21, 2015
Mtchew!

Bunch of confused individuals...

Mathematicians should as well calculate be able to calculate dier death date...

Lyk 23.5.2015 etc

Yeye dey smell
Re: See This Equation That Leads To Merry Xmas (pix) by osesology(m): 12:26pm On Dec 21, 2015
Until maths is removed from school curiculum, exam malpractice will continue to prevail. Yeye subject.
Re: See This Equation That Leads To Merry Xmas (pix) by thelastmediator: 1:03pm On Dec 21, 2015
If you are one of those saying that equation up there is not correct, it simply means you lack the knowledge of mathematics.
Re: See This Equation That Leads To Merry Xmas (pix) by Richiy(f): 1:04pm On Dec 21, 2015
I used to like maths.. but it rejected me angry angry
Re: See This Equation That Leads To Merry Xmas (pix) by EzePromoe: 2:49pm On Dec 21, 2015
Smeeky:
The Maths is 100% correct. I will explain.
Re: See This Equation That Leads To Merry Xmas (pix) by ifoundmyperfect: 4:17pm On Dec 21, 2015
niggi4life:

whats all this'we'
speak for yourself nigga tongue tongue tongue
I love MATHS!!!!!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: See This Equation That Leads To Merry Xmas (pix) by Efewestern: 5:45pm On Dec 21, 2015
very simple maths, lemme solve it..

Step 1: cross multiply

step 2: take the log of both side , As such the log on the right hand side disappear

Step 3: You do fractions I.e X/m - sa .. find the l.c.m , then divide (Our normal thing we did in js2 )

Step4: after finding your l.c.m on The R. H. S u have X - mSa / M.. with this you then cross multiply to have meyr^2 = X- msa

Step 5: Recall that r^2 is thesame as rr , then we have Meyrr = X- msa

Step 6: In Mathematics we can arrange alphabet In multiplication so we have Merry = X - mas grin

Solved by Michael A. Ogheneogaga a 300l maths student

1 Like

Re: See This Equation That Leads To Merry Xmas (pix) by mankan2k7(m): 7:39pm On Dec 21, 2015
Math.....I still don't know how we will use maths to solve Nigeria problems. Lie Mohammed go sabi maths die cos everything in maths is lie and propangada. I looked for x during my secondary school days and i am so surprised that my child is still finding d same x, anybody sees x for me?
Re: See This Equation That Leads To Merry Xmas (pix) by mytime24(f): 8:41pm On Dec 21, 2015
No go area for moi

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Itel Donates Learning Materials To 5,000 In Ugheli, Delta / 8 Bad Habits Are Destroying Your Kidneys Every Day Which You May Not Know(pics) / How Do Astronauts Bathe In Space? Also, How Do They Dispose off their feaces?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.